With more than 50 years in business, Delta Vacations — a Delta Air Lines company — is one of the largest vacation providers in the U.S. We deliver elevated, all-in-one, customized and flexible vacation experiences designed for SkyMiles® Members. With Delta Vacations, SkyMiles Members and Travel Advisors can choose memorable getaways that feature Delta’s notable flight service to more than 330 destinations in 67 countries worldwide, combined with expertly curated hotels and activities, to truly Go Beyond the Flight.
Our dedication to providing outstanding support and service – from planning and booking to traveling and beyond – has earned Delta Vacations numerous industry awards, including the Stevie Awards and Travel Weekly's Readers’ Choice Awards. With deep industry expertise, our leadership and teams across the country go above and beyond to provide our customers, our partners and our people with an experience that matters.
As a company, Delta Vacations is intentionally working toward being a more inclusive brand by promoting and reflecting the various beliefs, cultures and experiences of our people, SkyMiles Members, and Travel Advisors in all we do.
Embark on a New Adventure with Delta Vacations
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Delta Vacations is made up of more than 500 employees across all office locations, including Minneapolis, Minnesota, and the award-winning Customer Engagement Center located in Minot, North Dakota.
We're committed to our Delta Vacations people. If you are collaborative and a team player who is passionate about people, culture and driving results, we want to hear from you.
Delta Vacations offers great benefits, including a competitive compensation package and reduced-rate travel opportunities. Delta Vacations is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Search for job openings.
700 South Central Avenue
Atlanta, GA 30354
Reservations and Customer Service:
Customer Engagement Center
2915 N. Broadway
Minot, ND 58703
Terms & Conditions
- All SkyMiles Program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide. Delta Vacations airfares will earn Medallion® Qualification Dollars (MQDs – U.S.-based members only) based on fare class and distance flown. Bonus miles do not count toward Medallion Status or Million Miler™ Status. Offers void where prohibited by law. Offers subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
- For complete Travel Protection Plan terms and conditions, visit delta.com/vacations-tpp or contact your travel advisor.
- Affirm is a third-party offeror of the financing. All Affirm financing terms apply. Delta Vacations is not liable for Affirm products or services.
Seller of Travel Registrants
- Delta Vacations is registered in Iowa, Washington and New York under the applicable travel regulations. Iowa Travel Agency registration number: 768; Washington Unified Business ID #: 601198164; and New York City Hotel Occupancy Tax Identification Number: 0041195.
- Notice to California Residents: Delta Vacations is a registered Seller of Travel, registration number CST 2072033-20, pursuant to Cal. Bus. & Prof Code § 17550.13. This transaction is covered by the California Travel Consumer Restitution Fund (TCRF) if the seller of travel was registered and participating in the TCRF at the time of sale and the passenger is located in California at the time of payment. Eligible passengers may file a claim with TCRF if the passenger is owed a refund of more than $50 for transportation or travel services, which the seller of travel failed to forward to a proper provider or such money was not refunded to you when required. This business is a participant in United States Tour Operator’s Association’s (USTOA) Consumer Protection Deposit Plan. You may make a claim to this Plan if you are owed a refund. The Plan covers losses for transportation or travel services that were not delivered or not refunded when required. A claim must be submitted to the TCRF within 12 months after the scheduled completion date of the travel. USTOA’s total liability for all possible consumer claims from this Seller of Travel’s customers is limited to $1,000,000. The maximum amount of any claim you, the passenger, can make against the plan cannot exceed the total amount paid on behalf of the passenger to the Seller of Travel, not to exceed $15,000. A claim must include sufficient documentation to prove your claim and a $35 processing fee. Claimants must agree to waive their right to other civil remedies against a registered participating seller of travel for matters arising out of a sale for which you file a TCRF claim. You may request a claim form by writing to: Travel Consumer Restitution Corporation; P.O. Box 6001; Larkspur, CA 94977-6001; or by visiting TCRC’s website at: www.tcrcinfo.org, opens in a new window.