Delta Web Accessibility
Making Improvements That Matter
We're continually working to make our website accessible for all travelers, which includes the following:
- Full Keyboard Access - For non-sighted and limited mobility customers, all elements can be accessed using a keyboard.
- Alternative Content - To make it easy for site visitors with limited vision, delta.com offers text, transcripts and captions in place of images, media or when style sheets are unavailable.
- Improved Color Contrast - To make it easy for travelers with limited vision or color blindness, delta.com leverages color contrast to meets these needs.
Guidelines for Accessibility Used by Delta
We're committed to service in the air and on the ground. This means adhering to web accessibility guidelines that help us better serve you. Delta works with the following guidelines and partners to ensure the best online travel experience for all
- We work to meet the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 at Level AA standards.
- We have a dedicated team making continual improvements and ensuring new features are compliant.
- We work with third-party accessibility consultants to test and make regular updates.
Delta strives to make sure all content adheres to accessibility standards, including that of third-parties, such as map widgets and credit card application forms.
We use compliant content from third-party companies, as well as content from providers making progress toward future compliance.