Travel Planning Center
Updated Boarding Experience
We are always looking for ways to improve the airport experience. This includes inviting Delta One®, Delta Premium Select, First Class, Delta Comfort+® and Sky Priority® customers to board before our agents begin boarding Main Cabin and Basic Economy customers while continuing dual lane boarding.
- What You Can Expect to See This Summer: As we welcome the world back to travel, you’ll see some changes during your trip. It’s all part of our commitment to offer you a safe and flexible experience based on the guidance of our trusted health experts.
- More COVID-19 Testing Resources: To bring you simple and affordable testing solutions, we have partnered with AZOVA which offers in-home and in-person options to satisfy the specific testing needs of your trip. Learn more about our COVID-19 Testing Resources.
- Federal Requirement for Face Masks in Airports: Effective Feb. 2, 2021 wearing a mask in airports and on planes is federal law.
- U.S. Testing Requirement: Effective January 26, 2021, the CDC requires all customers ages 2 and up traveling to or connecting through the U.S. to have proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 3 days before departure and sign an attestation. Review full requirements.
- Coronavirus Testing Locations: If your trip requires a negative COVID-19 test result, we are working to make things a little easier for you by identifying local testing resources outside of the U.S.
- Flying Made Simple: We have eliminated change and cancel fees for tickets originating in North America (excluding Basic Economy tickets purchased after April 30, 2021, which are non-refundable and non-changeable).
- Delta + Lysol®: We’ve joined forces with Lysol, the expert in disinfection, to set the standard for a cleaner and hygienic travel experience.
- Revised Onboard Services: Delta has modified its onboard services to give customers the safest experience possible.
- Travel Restrictions: Stay informed on any restrictions in travel at both your origin and destination. We recommend that you always check your destination state's website for any specific quarantine policies.
- Delta Sky Clubs: While most Delta Sky Clubs in the U.S. have reopened, some remain temporarily closed. For a list of which Clubs are still open, visit our Delta Sky Club News & Updates.