Travel Planning Center
What You Can Expect to See This Summer
As we welcome the world back to travel, you’ll see some changes during your trip. It’s all part of our commitment to offer you a safe and flexible experience based on the guidance of our trusted health experts.
It's Simple: No Changes Fees
Enjoy more peace of mind with no change fees when you purchase a Main Cabin ticket or higher on flights originating from North America. For all Delta tickets where travel begins outside of North America, we continue to offer waived change fees except for Basic Economy fares, which are not changeable.
- More COVID-19 Testing Resources: To bring you simple and affordable testing solutions, we have partnered with AZOVA which offers in-home and in-person options to satisfy the specific testing needs of your trip. Learn more about our COVID-19 Testing Resources
- Federal Requirement for Face Masks in Airports: Effective Feb. 2, 2021 wearing a mask in airports and on planes is federal law.
- U.S. Testing Requirement: Effective January 26, 2021, the CDC requires all customers ages 2 and up traveling to or connecting through the U.S. to have proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 3 days before departure and sign an attestation. Review full requirements.
- Coronavirus Testing Locations: If your trip requires a negative COVID-19 test result, we are working to make things a little easier for you by identifying local testing resources outside of the U.S.
- Flying Made Simple: We have eliminated change and cancel fees for tickets originating in North America (excluding Basic Economy tickets purchased after April 30, 2021, which are non-refundable and non-changeable).
- Delta + Lysol®: We’ve joined forces with Lysol, the expert in disinfection, to set the standard for a cleaner and hygienic travel experience.
- Extending Your Benefits: 2020 Medallion® Status has been extended for an additional year through January 31, 2022.
- Revised Onboard Services: Delta has modified its onboard services to give customers the safest experience possible.
- Travel Restrictions: Stay informed on any restrictions in travel at both your origin and destination. We recommend that you always check your destination state's website for any specific quarantine policies.
- Delta Sky Clubs: While most Delta Sky Clubs in the U.S. have reopened, some remain temporarily closed. For a list of which Clubs are still open, visit our Delta Sky Club News & Updates.