Travel Planning Center
Use our interactive Delta Discover Map to explore deals to top destinations, find out what's open for travel, and get details on any potential entry requirements.
Explore recently opened international destinations, from tropical getaways to outdoor experiences, and discover our latest available offers.
Take the guesswork out of international travel with Delta FlyReady. Our digital tool guides you through fulfilling destination-specific travel requirements, offering convenient digital verification of your documents and health testing options.
Get an overview of requirements to make sure you’ve got everything covered before you fly.
Review the entry requirements to ensure you have what you need when traveling to or connecting through the U.S.
If your trip requires a negative COVID-19 test result, we can help you identify local testing resources at your origin and destination.
Get personalized testing recommendations and provide your health documentation for digital verification with Delta FlyReady.
Now enjoy new premium beverages, a refreshed snack lineup, along with some of your old favorites. See options.
Providing you even more flexibility to travel when you’re ready, we are extending all tickets expiring in 2022, and all new tickets purchased in 2022, so they will be able to be rebooked through December 31, 2023 for travel now through 2024.
U.S. Entry Testing Requirement Lifted
COVID-19 testing is not required for most travelers entering or connecting through the U.S. Travelers who are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents must still be fully vaccinated to enter. Please review the full details.
Updated Boarding Experience
We are always looking for ways to improve the airport experience. This includes inviting Delta One®, Delta Premium Select, First Class, Delta Comfort+® and Sky Priority® customers to board before our agents begin boarding Main Cabin and Basic Economy customers while continuing dual lane boarding.
Extending Your Benefits
2021 Medallion® Status has been extended for an additional year through January 31, 2023.
Travel with Confidence
Cleanliness is a crucial part of the Delta CareStandardSM and integral to the premium experience we work to deliver every day. Here are 6 things to know about our continued cleanliness commitment.
- What You Can Expect to See This Summer: As we welcome the world back to travel, you’ll see some changes during your trip. It’s all part of our commitment to offer you a safe and flexible experience based on the guidance of our trusted health experts.
- Federal Requirement for Face Masks in Airports: Effective Feb. 2, 2021 wearing a mask in airports and on planes is federal law.
- Coronavirus Testing Locations: If your trip requires a negative COVID-19 test result, we are working to make things a little easier for you by identifying local testing resources outside of the U.S.
- Flying Made Simple: We have eliminated change and cancel fees for tickets originating in North America (excluding Basic Economy tickets purchased after April 30, 2021, which are non-refundable and non-changeable).
- Delta + Lysol®: We’ve joined forces with Lysol, the expert in disinfection, to set the standard for a cleaner and hygienic travel experience.
- Revised Onboard Services: Delta has modified its onboard services to give customers the safest experience possible.
- Travel Restrictions: Stay informed on any restrictions in travel at both your origin and destination. We recommend that you always check your destination state's website for any specific quarantine policies.