Delta Digital ID
Your time at the airport should be as comfortable as your experience on board. To help you get to your gate as soon as possible, we have developed a unique and secure Delta Digital ID functionality for eligible SkyMiles® Members, with the support of the Transportation Security Administration (TSA).
Delta Digital ID is currently an expanded pilot program located in the following airports: Atlanta (ATL), Detroit (DTW), Los Angeles (LAX) and New York (LGA and JFK).
Delta Digital ID Benefits
With the help of facial matching, eligible SkyMiles Members can utilize dedicated bag drop and security lines allowing you to breeze through without having to take out your phone or wallet. Eligible SkyMiles Members can select to opt in to this program one time and stay enrolled — simply activate this functionality to have Delta Digital ID ready at participating airports.
How To Opt In
Joining is quick and easy! Participation is optional. Follow these steps to activate Delta Digital ID:
Make the Most of Delta Digital ID
We are excited for you to experience Delta Digital ID for yourself and make your air travel even easier. To make sure you have the best experience possible, please keep the following in mind:
- Everyone traveling in your party must individually opt in for Delta Digital ID in order to participate in this program
- Once you opt in, it can take up to 10 minutes for this change to be reflected
- You must check in using the Fly Delta app to have your green Digital ID badge appear on your mobile boarding pass
- As part of the expanded pilot phase, Delta Digital ID participants may still be asked to show their valid U.S. government-issued photo ID or passport at bag drop and security
- Delta’s Digital ID program is separate from the TSA mobile driver's license initiative