Links to other helpful resources to make your travel as smooth as possible.
You can get receipts for past travel emailed to you, via delta.com.
Within 24 hours of last flight traveled:
- Go to delta.com
- Select My Trips (top of page)
- Type First Name, Last Name, and Confirmation # then click GO
- Scroll down to Payment Details and click on Email Receipt
- Enter email address, then click submit
Historical ticket, baggage receipts, and receipts for other purchases made through delta.com from the past 24 months can also be accessed via delta.com using the My Receipts feature, if you have a delta.com account.
If last flight was more than 24 hours ago and you do not have a delta.com login:
Passengers may send an email to email@example.com and include the following information when requesting their specific ticket copies or baggage receipts:
- Passenger Name (request must be submitted by the ticketed passenger or credit card holder)
- Ticket Number (13-digit document number beginning with 006; please note baggage receipts begin with 00682)
- Type of Credit Card used for purchase (Visa/MasterCard/American Express) - Please do not include credit card number
If you don't know your ticket document number, please include:
- Passenger name (request must be submitted by the ticketed passenger or credit card holder)
- Date of Travel
- Origin Airport
- Type of Credit Card used for purchase (AX, VI, MC, DS) or Cash - Please do not include credit card number
For reservations booked through a travel agency or an online site, please contact the travel agency or online site to receive a copy of the ticket.