With SkyMiles, every trip and purchase can bring you closer to the next place on your travel wish list. Earn miles for flying and everyday activities, then use miles toward travel on any Delta Air Lines flight or toward a Delta Vacations® package with no blackout dates or for rewards like upgrades, premium drinks at Delta Sky Club® and traveling with Delta Private Jets®.
With select Delta SkyMiles® Credit Cards, you can earn miles, check your first bag free,‡ enjoy Priority Boarding‡ and more. Choose the card that's right for you. Terms apply.
Earn & Use Miles That Don't Expire
Earn More Miles with a SkyMiles Credit Card
With the Delta SkyMiles Credit Card from American Express, you earn miles on every eligible purchase on the Card. Miles you can use to go see the world. With each Card, you enjoy distinct benefits.‡
Benefits for Medallion Members
Our most-loyal Members deserve an elevated travel experience. That’s why SkyMiles Members can earn towards Medallion Status, which offers exclusive benefits and service that help you travel well. A few of the many benefits include:
Each Day Means More Miles
SkyMiles News & Updates
SkyMiles is constantly listening to Member feedback and making changes to improve our program. Important updates will be announced here.
Effective September 16, 2019, Diamond Medallion Members can now use a Global Upgrade Certificate to upgrade into First Class on Delta-marketed1, Korean Air-operated flights if the original ticket purchased was in Korean Air’s Prestige Class.
This new feature is in addition to Diamond Medallion Members’ current ability to use a Global Upgrade Certificate to upgrade into Korean Air’s Prestige Class if the original ticket purchased was in Korean Air’s Economy Class .*
Medallion Members must contact Delta reservations directly to apply Upgrade Certificates and Certificates on Korean Air must be confirmed at least 24 hours prior to departure. Certificates cannot be used to waitlist for a Korean Air flight and upgrades are subject to availability.
1 How do I know if a flight is marketed, operated, or ticketed by Delta or a partner?
- The marketing carrier is determined by the two letter airline code in the flight number. For example, DL2368 is marketed by Delta and KE238 is marketed by Korean Air.
- Delta-ticketed flights feature ticket numbers that begin with 006. Any flight purchased through delta.com is ticketed by Delta. Other airlines have their own unique ticket numbers. For example, Korean Air-ticketed flights feature ticket numbers that begin with 180.
- The operating carrier for a flight indicates which airline flies the plane. For example, a Korean Air-operated flight means the flight will be on a Korean Air aircraft.
*Please note if you purchase an Economy Class ticket, you will not be able to use two Global Upgrade Certificates to be upgraded into First Class and a Korean Air Prestige Class ticket must be purchased in order to use a Global Upgrade Certificate into Korean Air’s First Class.
For the third year in a row, SkyMiles has been named a Best Travel Rewards Program, opens in a new window by U.S. News & World Report for 2019-2020.
Our best Members deserve the best, and we look forward to continuing to elevate SkyMiles to be a leading loyalty program in the coming year.
Not a SkyMiles Member yet? To celebrate our third year in a row of being named a Best Travel Rewards Program, we are giving away 3,000 bonus miles when you join the SkyMiles Program. Hurry, this deal only lasts for two days, so join today to start earning miles that don’t expire that can take you on your next dream getaway.
All SkyMiles® Program rules apply: delta.com/memberguide. Bonus Miles are not applicable for existing SkyMiles accounts; new accounts only. Bonus Miles will be removed if account is merged with another account. Bonus miles will post within 6-8 weeks of enrollment. Offer ends at 12:01 a.m. ET on August 8, 2019.
CLEAR helps customers speed through security with the touch of a finger or blink of an eye and is now available at Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport (BHM), Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG), Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) and Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE). 31 airports now offer CLEAR security lanes, including Atlanta (ATL), Detroit (DTW), Los Angeles (LAX), Minneapolis (MSP), New York (JFK T2 & T4 and LGA), Salt Lake City (SLC) and Seattle (SEA). See the full list of locations.
As a reminder, SkyMiles Members receive exclusive rates on CLEAR memberships:
- Diamond Medallion Members: Complimentary annual membership ($179 annual savings)
- Platinum, Gold and Silver Medallion Members: $109 annual membership ($70 annual savings)
- Delta SkyMiles Credit Card Members: $109 annual membership ($70 annual savings)
- General SkyMiles Members: $119 annual membership ($60 annual savings)
Enroll in CLEAR today
Starting June 3, 2019, Delta and Ticketmaster are teaming up to offer SkyMiles Members more ways to earn miles. Now SkyMiles Members can earn miles on Ticketmaster purchases for events in the U.S. and Canada. To celebrate the launch of this partnership, SkyMiles Members will enjoy Triple Miles, equivalent to 3 miles per dollar* spent on eligible purchases through August 31, 2019.
Members can take advantage of this exclusive partnership by visiting delta.com/ticketmaster prior to every ticket purchase.
Through the partnership, SkyMiles Member benefits offered with Ticketmaster include:
- Unlimited mileage earning on eligible ticket purchases
- Introductory launch offer of three miles per $1* spent on eligible ticket purchases from June 3, 2019 through August 31, 2019
SkyMiles Members can expect more choices and more miles whether it’s for events, rides, stays and more with our SkyMiles partners like Ticketmaster, Lyft, Airbnb and many more.
VISIT DELTA.COM/TICKETMASTER TO START EARNING
* Taxes, facility, service, parking, insurance and other fees are excluded from mileage credit. Terms and Conditions apply and are available at delta.com/ticketmaster.