We get it: Plans can change, whether you want them to or not. If you need to adjust or cancel your vacation, we're here to help. Below you can learn more about change/cancellation fees or penalties you may incur and other important information. You can also call our vacation experts for assistance at 1-800-800-1504.
Want to avoid the hassle of change/cancellation fees and penalties? You can add a Travel Protection Plan to your vacation package before you go and enjoy peace of mind no matter what happens with your trip.
ALL FEES INDICATED ARE PER PERSON
RESERVATION TYPE AND COMPONENTS
31+ DAYS PRIOR TO DEPARTURE
11-30 DAYS PRIOR TO DEPARTURE
4-10 DAYS PRIOR TO DEPARTURE
0-3 DAYS PRIOR TO DEPARTURE
ALL HOTELS (EXCEPT THOSE LISTED BELOW OR OTHERWISE LISTED AS NONREFUNDABLE AT PURCHASE)
$100 - All destinations
$200 - U.S.
SANDALS RESORTS, BEACHES RESORTS*, ALL TAHITI HOTEL/RESORTS, AND OUTRIGGER CONDOMINIUMS^
Cancellations 30 days or less prior to arrival will be nonrefundable.
OTHER REFUNDABLE ITEMS (CARS, TOURS, ETC.)
OTHER NONREFUNDABLE ITEMS AND TRAVEL PROTECTION PLANS
Nonrefundable, some exceptions may apply to the Travel Protection Plan Part B policy of our Travel Protection Plan.
No change or cancel fees for Delta and JV Partners marketed and operated flights.
Cancellation & Change Policy Terms & Conditions
- Travelers who cancel a trip fewer than 31 days before departure will receive a credit in the form of a Delta Vacations travel certificate for the residual package cost if canceled, less any applicable cancellation fees and nonrefundable components.
- Travelers who cancel a trip 31 or more days before departure will receive:
- (i) If you have paid no more than the required deposit amount, a credit in the form of a Delta Vacations travel certificate equal to the required deposit amount paid by the traveler minus any cancellation fees and nonrefundable components, or
- (ii) If you have paid more than the required deposit amount, travelers will receive (1) a credit in the form of a Delta Vacations travel certificate equal to the required deposit amount paid by the traveler minus any cancellation fees and nonrefundable components and (2) a refund to the original form of payment for the amount paid beyond the minimum required deposit.
- If a traveler uses miles as form of payment, the amount refunded will be equal to the value of the miles at the time of cancellation, and will be refunded in the form of Delta Vacations travel certificate.
- If the original form of payment included a Delta Vacations travel certificate and a traveler cancels a trip at any time, any such credit will be refunded to the original Delta Vacations travel certificate, less applicable cancellation fees and other nonrefundable components, and will be subject to the original travel certificate expiration date. In the event the original certificate has expired, no refund will be processed. Otherwise, Delta Vacations certificates will have an expiration date one year from the issue date.
- Examples of "other nonrefundable items" are train tickets, event or show tickets, theme park passes, etc.
- No change fees apply for Delta marketed and operated tickets purchased for travel from the U.S. to all destinations worldwide, excluding Basic Economy fares and nonrefundable tickets. For tickets issued by air carriers other than Delta (i.e., tickets with code 006), change fees will vary based on airfare rules.
- In the event of a traveler no-show for a flight or in the event of a cancellation occurring after the flight departure time, the traveler will lose any remaining value of the booking.
- A $50 nonrefundable deposit will be charged per person for bookings without airfare, and will be forfeited in the event of a booking cancellation. Modifications to a booking will not result in an additional deposit.
- Some other hotel rates may not be nonrefundable.
- You acknowledge that the hotel reservation may be by Travelscape, LLC.
*At Beaches Resorts, if the number of guests is reduced (regardless of age) in a room there will be a charge. If due to arrive within 15-30 days, the charge will be 50% of the purchase price for the individual(s) that cancel, or if due to arrive within 14 days the charge will be 100% of the purchase price for the individual(s) that cancel.
^Includes the following Outrigger Resorts and Hotels properties:
- Oahu: Regency on Beachwalk Waikiki by Outrigger; Waikiki Shore by Outrigger – Condominium
- Maui: Honua Kai Resort & Spa - Condominium; Napili Shores Maui by Outrigger - Condominium; Palms at Wailea Maui - Condominium; Royal Kahana Maui by Outrigger - Condominium; The Kapalua Villas – Condominium
- Island of Hawaii: Fairway Villas Waikoloa by Outrigger - Condominium; Royal Sea Cliff Kona by Outrigger – Condominium
Four or more days prior to departure
- Customers may change to a different hotel or change rooms within the same hotel, subject to availability, and the change fee will be waived if the change results in an increase in the hotel price.
- If the change does NOT result an increase in hotel price, the fees above will apply.
- Nonrefundable (NR) hotel fees (which includes Sandals Resorts, Beaches Resorts, All Tahiti Hotel/Resorts, Ourtigger Condominiums, and any other hotel otherwise listed as nonrefundable at purchase) cannot be waived, even when the change results in an increase in the hotel price.
Three or fewer days prior to departure
- Customers may change room categories within the same hotel, subject to availability, and the change fee will be waived if the change results in an increase in the hotel price.
- Customers may choose to change to a different hotel, subject to availability. However, the hotel portion is nonrefundable, and customer is responsible for applicable rates for the new hotel.
To learn more about booking policies, please visit our booking terms and conditions page.
Your elevated vacation experience starts here. Choose from flights, hotels, rides and activities all over the world, all in one place.
As trusted experts, we’ll help with recommendations, booking and support — whenever and wherever you need it.