||Bonus Miles Earned (Per Person)|
|Up to $4,999||1,000|
|Car Rental Packages†
||Bonus Miles Earned (Primary Driver)|
|Alamo® Rent a Car||500 + additional 200 per day|
|National® Car Rental||500 + additional 200 per day|
|Delta SkyMiles® American Express Card*
||Bonus Miles Earned (Per Dollar Spent on Card)|
|Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card||2 miles|
|Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card||2 miles|
|Delta SkyMiles® Platinum American Express Card||3 miles|
|Delta SkyMiles® Reserve American Express Card||3 miles|
*Offer for additional Bonus Miles when using your Delta SkyMiles® American Express Card does not apply when booking Globus family of brands including Globus, Cosmos, Monograms and Avalon packages.
Not a SkyMiles Member? Join, opens in a new window for free today.
†The SkyMiles number must be provided during pick up at the rental counter. The car must be rented in Member's name to earn mileage. Only one SkyMiles Member per car rental will be credited with miles. Offer valid for rentals picked up at participating Alamo or National Car Rental locations in the United States and Canada. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks after completed qualifying rental for miles to be posted to your account.
The Delta SkyMiles® Program was named Best Travel Rewards Program by U.S. News® for 2021 - 2022.
Earn Bonus Miles with Every Package Terms and Conditions
- Purchase any Delta Vacations package from any Delta Vacations origin in the U.S. or Canada to any Delta Vacations destination, up to 330 days before travel, for travel anytime.
- Receive 1,000 bonus miles per qualified customer on bookings of up to $4,999; 2,000 bonus miles per qualified customer on bookings of $5,000 - $9,999; and 5,000 bonus miles per qualified customer on bookings of $10,000 or more.
- Maximum of 5,000 bonus miles per qualified customer.
- Qualified customer means individuals with a SkyMiles number included in the reservation. Infants under two years of age who travel on an infant fare are excluded. All qualified customers must be listed as guests and use the package travel components to qualify for bonus miles.
- SkyMiles number must be added to the Delta Vacations booking to receive the bonus miles. Bonus miles will not be credited when the SkyMiles number is provided directly to the airline.
- Bonus miles will be posted to Members’ accounts within 6-8 weeks of completing qualifying travel. Miles will be posted as a bonus, and will not count toward Medallion® qualification.
- Bonus miles are awarded for purchasing the following: flight and hotel stay, flight and hotel stay plus qualified car rental, flight and car, hotel and car, hotel and transfer, Globus family of brands, including Globus, Cosmos, Monograms and Avalon packages.
- When providing a SkyMiles number, bonus miles will be awarded for Delta Vacations packages, including Delta flights, Delta-coded flights operated by the airline partners below, and flights coded and operated by the following airlines partners: Delta Connection carrier and Delta shuttle flights, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, Aeromexico, and Air France.
- All tickets and documents must be issued by Delta Vacations.
- All mileage and subsequent awards must be earned and used according to the terms and conditions of the SkyMiles Program.
- Additional rules and restrictions may apply. Delta Vacations is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules.
- Miles earned with car rentals and credit cards are subject to individual agreements with participating companies and vendors, and programs are subject to change without notice. See provider for details.
- All SkyMiles Program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide. Bonus miles do not count toward Medallion Status or Million Miler™ Status. Offer subject to change without notice; other restrictions may apply. Offers void where prohibited by law.
SkyMiles: All SkyMiles Program rules apply to SkyMiles Program membership, miles, offers, mile accrual, mile redemption, and travel benefits. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide.