General Conditions of Purchase
Delta & Delta Connection Operated Flights
This product is nonrefundable and nonchangeable. If a customer voluntarily changes his/her flight or seat selection once purchased, no refund for the original purchase will be provided and no MQDs will be awarded. We reserve the right to assign or reassign your upgraded seat at any time, even after boarding of the aircraft, for operational, safety or security reasons. The final decision resides with the ground staff and the operating crew on the day of the flight. Refunds will be issued to any reassigned customer if the customer is not moved to a comparable or better seat.
The advertised price is not an offer and is subject to change. No contract exists until you receive confirmation that payment was received and processed. Upgrades may only be purchased for Delta-or Delta Connection-operated flights and are not available for Award Tickets and certain discounted and exception fares. Additional eligibility restrictions may apply at Delta's sole discretion. All passengers within the confirmation number must be upgraded to Main Cabin, Delta Comfort+TM, Delta Premium Select or First/Delta One fare classes. Fare Rules of your initial reservation will apply regardless of whether rules that would otherwise apply to the fare class of your upgraded ticket are less restrictive. Upgraded tickets are eligible for additional mileage, MQM, and MQD accruals due to the selection of Delta Comfort+TM Delta Premium Select or First/Delta One and associated fare classes, and the increase in base fare or carrier imposed surcharges paid in connection with your upgrade. All SkyMiles program rules apply to SkyMiles program membership, miles, offers, mile accrual, mile redemption and travel benefits, respectively. To review the rules, please visit Membership Guide & Program Rules. If you purchased trip insurance when purchasing your original ticket, your benefits under the trip insurance policy are limited to those applicable under your original ticket. Prices, offers, rules, and benefits are subject to change.
Exit Row Qualifications
Please confirm that the passenger meets the following criteria. Federal regulations require that passengers meet a set of criteria in order to be seated in an exit.
- You must be able to understand and speak English
- You must be able to comprehend verbal instructions for operating the emergency exit, including visually locating and operating a window exit or exit door and directing others to the exit
- You must be physically able to quickly activate the evacuation slide and help others off to it
- You must be physically able to open an exit door and lift and stow a window exit weighing up to 60lb (28kgs)
- You must not have a condition that might cause you harm if called upon to perform an applicable exit row function
- You must not require the use of a seat belt extension due to the hazard of entanglement
- You cannot be under 15 years of age or traveling with a child under the age of 15
- You cannot be traveling with an animal in the cabin of the aircraft
- You cannot be traveling with supplemental oxygen or a wheelchair