Low Fare with Restrictions
Save with Basic Economy, but please remember refunds and upgrades are not available at any time, and changes are not available for travel that begins after December 31, 2021. Basic Economy is best for those traveling by themselves with firm travel plans. Be sure to familiarize yourself with the restrictions so you know if Basic Economy is right for you.
Keep in Mind, Basic Economy is Just the Basics
A Main Cabin Experience
With Basic Economy, you'll enjoy:
- A Main Cabin seat
- Delta’s signature service
- Complimentary snacks and non-alcoholic beverages like Starbucks® coffee, tea, juice, sodas or water.
- Connect to Delta Wi-Fi to book, change, or check the status of your flight on delta.com
- Complimentary access to in-flight messaging as well as hours of movies, shows and more on Delta Studio®.
With Some Key Differences
In Basic Economy you’ll experience:
- No changes or refunds allowed*
- Seat(s) assigned after check-in, may not be together
- Ineligible for upgrades*
- No ticket value upon cancellation
*Ticket changes or refunds not allowed after the Risk-Free Cancellation period. Basic Economy travelers are not eligible for paid or complimentary access or upgrades to premium seats, including to Delta Comfort+® or Preferred Seats; and no paid access to Priority Boarding.