Luxury at a Higher Altitude
Slide of :
- Recline Slide 1 of 5: Each Delta One lie-back 180-degree flat-bed seat is easily adjustable for dining, work or rest. Relax in comfort with a soft blanket and pillow.
- Dine Slide 2 of 5: Enjoy chef curated meals on an extra-large tray table and a wide selection of complimentary beer, spirits and fine wine.
- Power Up Slide 3 of 5: Keep your devices powered with 110-volt outlets at every seat, including USB ports.
- Watch Slide 4 of 5: Stay entertained with Delta Studio® on your personal device or seatback screen with a noise-cancelling headset.
- Refresh Slide 5 of 5: Enjoy premium, 100% recycled polyester (rPET) bedding, and Someone Somewhere handcrafted amenity kits, featuring Grown Alchemist skin care products.
*Seat configuration may vary depending on aircraft type and size. There may be changes to Delta One seat configurations for Atlanta (ATL) – Santiago, Chile (SCL) starting July 1, 2022 and Atlanta (ATL) – Dublin, Ireland (DUB) starting August 1, 2022.
Let Time Fly
Delta One® Experience
* Seat configurations may vary depending on aircraft type and size
Delta One passengers departing from LAX are invited to enjoy an elevated, relaxing experience in the completely private Delta One at LAX check-in, located in a new, permanent location. Please visit our LAX airport page for more information.
Completely Elevated Dining
Delta’s team of chefs has created local, seasonal and regional entrees featuring the freshest ingredients and flavors.
Delta’s beverage team has selected wines from around the globe, including regional selections paired with your meal. A selection of premium wines will be available on your flight.
Delta offers Grey Goose Vodka, Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel Select, Woodford Reserve Distiller's Select Bourbon and other top-shelf options as well as various beer selections.
Relax with a cup of tea on your next flight – new to Delta and brought to you by Thrive Farmers, a Certified B Corp that works with independent farmers around the world. Enjoy options like English Breakfast, Earl Grey, Guizhou Green, Egyptian Chamomile and Pacific Peppermint.