Rebook Your Flight
You can easily rebook a new flight* that fits your schedule when:
- Your original flight is delayed more than 30 minutes or canceled.
- Your ticket was booked through Delta, a joint venture partner, a SkyTeam or codeshare partner.
- Your ticket was booked through another carrier with whom Delta has an agreement.
*Domestic flights with a departure time within 30 minutes and international flights with a departure time within 60 minutes are not displayed due to the check-in window.
Steps to Rebook Your Flight
Follow the steps below to quickly view alternate flight times and select a new qualifying flight using the Fly Delta app. You can also visit My Trips on delta.com, or an airport kiosk to rebook your trip.
Slide of :
- Step 1 Slide 1 of 4: View your updated flight details on the Fly Delta app, My Trips, or at a Delta kiosk. Choose to remain on your flight or select Find Alternate Flights.
- Step 2 Slide 2 of 4: Review your flight options and select the flight that best suits your needs
- Step 3 Slide 3 of 4: Select "Confirm" to make your selection or "Cancel" to remain on your current flight.
- Step 4 Slide 4 of 4: Rebook your flight as many times as you need until you're on your way.
When to Contact Us
Please message us via our Help Center page or reach out to our Reservations Specialists at 800-325-8847 (dial 711 for relay services) if you have an itinerary associated with an unaccompanied minor, group travel or cruise booking.
Customers who wish to stand by for a flight or those departing from Amsterdam-Schiphol (AMS) or Paris-Charles De Gaulle (CDG), which are handled by our joint venture partners, should see a Delta agent at the airport or reach out to our Reservations Specialists at 800-325-8847 (dial 711 for relay services).