CHANGE OR CANCEL
Exit European Union (EU) Compensation Request
Things don't always go as planned. If your travel plans from a city located in the EU were disrupted, you may be entitled to a refund or compensation for additional costs.
You may request refund of any unused portion of your ticket in the following cases
- Your flight was overbooked
- Your flight was cancelled
- Your flight was delayed for more than 5 hours
You may request a partial refund if you were placed in a lower class of service than you purchased.
- Refunds processed by Delta will be made in the same form of payment as used for the purchase of your ticket.
- Credit cards transactions will be processed within 7 business days and cash transactions will be processed within 20 days.
You may be entitled to compensation if your flight was cancelled or delayed by more than 3 hours.
You can download the Assistance and Compensation brochure for the following countries:
- Belgium-Dutch | French | English
- Czech Republic | English
- Denmark | English
- France | English
- Germany | English
- Greece | English
- Hungary | English
- Iceland | English
- Italy | English
- Netherlands | English
- Portugal | English
- Spain | English
- Sweden | English
- Switzerland | English
- United Kingdom