Paris - Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)
The Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport is color-coded for easy access. Terminals are marked with white or red bands and connected by moving walkways. Be sure to explore a selection of dining experiences.
What You Need to Know
- Delta operated flights arriving from and departing to the USA operate in Terminal 2E
- Partner operated flights arriving from and departing to the Schengen zone operate in Terminal 2F and 2G
- Partner flights flying to or arriving from outside the Schengen zone operate in Terminal 2E
- If your connecting flight is in another terminal, head directly to your gate after landing
- Your bags will be checked through to your final destination if your connecting flight is with Delta or one of our partner airlines
- Delta Air Lines operates in Terminal 2E
- Starting on May 3rd 2020, customers flying out of Charles De Gaulle airport on Delta, including Sky Priority, will check-in at rows 2 and 3. After checking in, go to the main security checkpoint in Terminal 2E.
- Our partner, Air France, operates out of Terminals 2E, 2F and 2G
- To check-in, download the Fly Delta App to access your boarding pass, luggage tag and to receive the latest flight information.