Paris - Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)
The Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, opens in a new window is color-coded for easy access. Terminals are marked with white or red bands and connected by moving walkways. Be sure to explore a selection of dining experiences.
What You Need to Know
- Delta operated flights arriving from and departing to the USA operate in Terminal 2E
- Partner operated flights arriving from and departing to the Schengen zone, opens in a new window operate in Terminal 2F and 2G
- Partner flights flying to or arriving from outside the Schengen zone operate in Terminal 2E
- If your connecting flight is in another terminal, head directly to your gate after landing
- Your bags will be checked through to your final destination if your connecting flight is with Delta or one of our partner airlines
- Delta Air Lines operates in Terminal 2E
- Starting on May 3rd 2020, customers flying out of Charles De Gaulle airport on Delta, including Sky Priority, will check-in at rows 2 and 3. After checking in, go to the main security checkpoint in Terminal 2E.
- Our partner, Air France, operates out of Terminals 2E, 2F and 2G
- To check-in, download the Fly Delta App to access your boarding pass, luggage tag and to receive the latest flight information.
Please visit the Delta Discover map for the latest information on visiting France and all other world travel. Search for your desired destination to see details on any potential entry requirements.