Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
Our trusted airline partners Aeromexico and Virgin Atlantic are currently operating from the Terminal B, but customers should continue to check-in and clear security at Terminal 2. Learn more about LAX.
Delta is now operating from Terminal 2. Please proceed to Terminal 2 for check-in, bag drop, special assistance, and security.
- Eligible customers can enjoy our Delta Sky Club located on T2
- Delta’s international flights arrive on Terminal B and domestic flights will arrive on Terminal 2.
- Connecting domestic or international flights will depart from Terminal 2 or Terminal B.
- A inter-terminal shuttle bus is available between Terminal 2 and Terminal B.
Delta International flights arrive on Terminal B, where customers are required to go through immigration, claim their bags, go through customs and walk (or take an airport shuttle) to Terminal 2 to recheck their bags to their destination.
- International flights land on Terminal B, where customers need to clear immigration, claim their bags and go through customs and take a shuttle to recheck bags on Terminal 2 ticket counter.
- Because of renovations at LAX, customers will need to go through security on Terminal 2 again and take the inter-terminal buses back to Terminal B to board the next international flight.
- Our trusted partners’ operations in LAX have also changed. Customers flying with Aeromexico and Virgin Atlantic will need to check in and drop bags at T2 and then walk (or take the shuttle) to Terminal B for departures.
- Customers flying with WestJet will check-in, drop bags and board at T2.
- When flying with Air France, KLM, Korean Air, China Eastern and LATAM, customers will check-in, drop bags and board at Terminal B.
- All international arrivals will be on Terminal B.