Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
Whether you’re starting your journey or catching a connecting flight, there's plenty to take in when you're traveling through Los Angeles. We can’t wait to welcome you to our home at LAX, complete with shopping, dining and plenty of opportunities for relaxation.
Elevated Check-in, Security and Baggage Claim
Save time and seamlessly navigate Terminal 3 with enhanced check-in, additional security lanes including TSA PreCheck and CLEAR, and a modernized baggage claim area.
Delta Sky Club®
Escape to our newest Club in Terminal 3 featuring an indoor/outdoor double bar, Sky Deck®, premium showers, and views of the iconic Hollywood Hills. An additional Delta Sky Club and partner lounges are also available when passing through LAX.
Terminal 3 Gate Area
While you wait to board, relax in one of our departure areas featuring spacious seating area and premium concessions to make your airport experience even better.
Your New Favorite Way to Travel
We are excited to welcome you to our exclusive and permanent Delta One at LAX experience. Navigate LAX privately and seamlessly as our dedicated team guides you through check-in, bag drop and security. Relax in our private lounge area featuring light snacks and refreshing towels prior to entering security.
Delta One at LAX: Access to and use of Delta One at LAX is reserved for customers confirmed in one of the following cabins:
- A nonstop Delta One® ticket to New York-JFK;
- A nonstop Delta One ticket on a long-haul transoceanic flight that is 6.5 or more hours;
- A domestic Delta ticket in any class connecting to a same-day Delta One ticket on a long-haul transoceanic Delta flight that is 6.5 or more hours;
- A nonstop transoceanic ticket in First/Business Class on a SkyTeam ®-operated flight;
- A domestic ticket in any class connecting to same-day First/Business Class ticket on an transoceanic SkyTeam-operated flight; or all Delta 360 members departing from LAX in any class of service, on any fare traveling to any destination
- Customers in Delta's VIP Select® may also access Delta One at LAX, regardless of cabin.
Delta‐marketed and‐operated First Class domestic tickets and/or Business Class tickets on flights less than 6.5 hours are not eligible. SkyTeam-marketed and -operated Premium Economy transoceanic tickets are not eligible. Customers must be confirmed in Delta One, SkyTeam First/Business Class for the transoceanic segment of their itinerary. Only companions in the same reservation are eligible to access the Delta One at LAX check-in.
Transoceanic travel includes travel between Los Angeles-LAX and Europe/Middle East, Africa, Asia, Australia, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, and Peru.
Delta is now operating from Terminal 3. Please proceed to Terminal 3 for check-in, bag drop, special assistance, and security.
• Eligible customers can enjoy our Delta Sky Clubs located on T2 or T3
- Delta’s international flights arrive on Terminal B and domestic flights will arrive on Terminal 2.
- Connecting domestic or international flights will depart from Terminal 2 or Terminal B.
- A inter-terminal shuttle bus is available between Terminal 2 and Terminal B.
Delta international flights arrive at Terminal B, where customers are required to go through immigration, claim their bags and go through customs. Connecting customers can then walk (or take an airport shuttle) to Terminal 3 to recheck their bags to their destination.
- Our trusted partners’ operations in LAX have also changed. Customers flying with Aeromexico will need to check in and drop bags at T3 and then walk (or take the shuttle) to Terminal B for departures.
- Customers flying with WestJet will check in, drop bags and board at T2.
- When flying with Air France, KLM, Korean Air, Virgin Atlantic, China Eastern and LATAM, customers will check-in, drop bags and board at Terminal B.
- All international arrivals will be on Terminal B.