Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
Delta and Aeromexico customers will now check-in and clear security at Terminal 3 instead of Terminal 2. All other partner airlines operate from Terminal B or Terminal 2. Learn more, opens in a new window about LAX.
Spring & Summer 2022
New Delta Sky Club®
Escape at our new Club in Terminal 3 featuring an indoor/outdoor double bar, Sky Deck®, premium showers, and views of the iconic Hollywood Hills. Learn more about access to the Club.
Elevated Check-in, Security and Baggage Claim
Our new check-in experience, larger security checkpoint and modernized baggage claim are now centrally located in Terminal 3 to help you save time from curb to claim.
Terminal 3 Gate Area
This summer, relax while you wait to board in one of our new departure gates, featuring enhanced gate-area seating space and premium concessions to make your experience even better.
Improved Delta One® Check-In Experience
This winter, enjoy checking in faster in our private reception area when you travel in Delta One.
DELTA ONE® AT LAX
Delta One passengers are invited to an exclusive, dedicated check-in experience in Terminal 3. Just look for “Delta One” signage along the curb when first arriving.
TAKE A SEAT (AND A SIP)
Delta is now operating from Terminal 3. Please proceed to Terminal 3 for check-in, bag drop, special assistance, and security.
• Eligible customers can enjoy our Delta Sky Clubs located on T2 or T3
- Delta’s international flights arrive on Terminal B and domestic flights will arrive on Terminal 2.
- Connecting domestic or international flights will depart from Terminal 2 or Terminal B.
- A inter-terminal shuttle bus is available between Terminal 2 and Terminal B.
Delta international flights arrive at Terminal B, where customers are required to go through immigration, claim their bags and go through customs. Connecting customers can then walk (or take an airport shuttle) to Terminal 3 to recheck their bags to their destination.
- Our trusted partners’ operations in LAX have also changed. Customers flying with Aeromexico will need to check in and drop bags at T3 and then walk (or take the shuttle) to Terminal B for departures.
- Customers flying with WestJet will check in, drop bags and board at T2.
- When flying with Air France, KLM, Korean Air, Virgin Atlantic, China Eastern and LATAM, customers will check-in, drop bags and board at Terminal B.
- All international arrivals will be on Terminal B.