London Heathrow International Airport (LHR)
What You Need to Know
- Starting on May 22nd 2020, Delta Air Lines operates in T2.
- Citizens of Australia, Canada, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, United States, EU and UK holding biometric passports can use designated Egates to clear immigration. (Citizens traveling with children under 12 years old will not be eligible for Egates)
- All passengers with London as a destination must collect their bags after clearing immigration and then proceed through customs.
- For customers connecting to another flight please head towards Flight Connections and your designated terminal.
- To connect to another terminal you will go through security screening including your carry-on luggage. The maximum liquid allowance is 100ML or less per container, regardless of if you’ve already been through security checks at another airport.
- Customers arriving on international flights with connecting UK flights must go through Passport Control at London Heathrow Airport.
- Your bags will be checked through to your destination if your connecting flight is with Delta or one of our partner airlines. Please check your baggage tag receipt.
- For arriving and departing flights booked on separate reservations follow signs for arrivals, collect your bags and continue to designated airline check in area for your next flight.
- Starting on May 22nd, Delta will relocate to T2 at London Heathrow International airport (LHR).
- Customers who require special assistance should proceed to the full-service bag drop and seek help from a Virgin Atlantic agent.
- All Delta Air Lines customers must undergo mandatory security interviewing at check-in. If not checking bags the interview will be conducted at the gate. Customers proceed through Airport Security to enter the departure lounge area. Information boards will inform guests of the gates 90 minutes before departure.
News & Advisories
In recent months, several states and countries have adopted new guidelines that may be applicable to your trip. Check out our Regional Travel Restrictions page to below to learn more about possible self-quarantine, COVID-19 testing, health screening, documentation submission, app downloads, and additional information from your local airports of origin and destination.