Seoul - Incheon International Airport (ICN)
Delta and its partner Korean Air operate at Terminal 2. Incheon offers a myriad of services and entertainment options, learn more about them here, opens in a new window.
- Delta and its trusted partner Korean Air operate at the new Terminal 2.
- Customers can check-in, drop bags and clear security at Terminal 2.
- Delta and Korean Air flights arrive at Terminal 2.
- After landing, customers will go through immigration control where international passengers should present an arrival card filled with their information.
- Customers will need to fill a customs declaration form before clearing customs.
- After landing, customers will proceed to transit security checkpoints before accessing the departure gates.
- Checked bags will be automatically transferred to their next flights if they are tagged to their final destinations.
Please visit the Delta Discover map for the latest information on visiting South Korea and all other world travel. Search for your desired destination to see details on any potential entry requirements.