REAL ID Update

Beginning May 7, 2025, you will need a state-issued REAL ID-compliant license or identification card, or another acceptable form of ID (such as a passport), to fly within the United States. Please visit, opens in a new window for a list of acceptable forms of ID and additional information regarding REAL ID.