Canada Travel Entry Change

Canada is now mandating a new entry requirement, known as an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA), for visa-exempt foreign nationals* traveling to or through Canada by air. Exceptions include U.S. citizens and travelers with a valid visa. To learn more, visit

Applying for an eTA is a simple online process. Most applicants can expect to get an email response within minutes of applying. You should get your eTA as soon as you begin to plan your trip to Canada.

To determine if you need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA):

*Due to a recent change, Mexican nationals will no longer be required to have a Canadian visa to enter/transit through Canada.