Ski & Mountain Vacations
Not only do we have amazing beach and Europe vacation experiences, we offer great ski & mountain vacations too. Across the western U.S. and beyond, there are snow-sport havens ready with fresh powder to satisfy beginners and avid skiers and snowboarders alike.
From Aspen's iconic Snowmass Mountain and Steamboat Springs’ renowned Champagne Powder® snow to Park City’s signature slopes and the wide variety of terrain in Jackson Hole’s Teton Valley, there are endless opportunities for unforgettable ski and snowboard experiences.
Rise up and slow down in the mountains year-round with activities like hiking, rafting and mountain biking. While popular with outdoor sports enthusiasts, these destinations are also trendy among foodies, art aficionados, spa seekers, history buffs, shopping fanatics and music lovers.
Create your dream ski & mountain vacation experience when you book a flight and hotel package with Delta Vacations. Start by exploring our portfolio of featured destinations below that offer exceptional properties, including boutique hotels, full-service condos and premier ski resorts.
Delta Vacations ski packages do not include lift tickets, but many ski resorts offer lift tickets and equipment rental at an additional cost.
Ski & Mountain Resorts
ANCHORAGE / ALYESKA, opens in a new window
Winter is a popular season in Alaska for seeing the glorious Northern Lights. You can also compete in snowshoe softball, ice bowling or ski and snowboard races in Denali National Park. Forty miles outside Anchorage is Alyeska Ski Resort, a winter playground for all levels of skiers and snowboarders. With 1,610 skiable acres, 76 named trails and over 669 inches of snow annually, Alyeska lives up to its reputation of ‘steep and deep.’
RENO & LAKE TAHOE / , opens in a new windowPALISADES TAHOE / HEAVENLY, opens in a new window
Approximately twenty-five miles west of Lake Tahoe, Palisades Tahoe is known for its world-class terrain, vibrant ski culture and Olympic heritage. Beyond skiing and snowboarding, it’s also packed with things to do on and off the mountain.
High above Lake Tahoe’s sapphire-blue waters is Heavenly, one of the most unique snow resorts on the planet. It is a playground of thirty-four miles of wide-open, groomed trails, 1,600-foot canyon plunges and the most outrageous tree skiing in North America.
ASPEN / SNOWMASS, opens in a new window
A premier ski resort town and year-round destination, Aspen is home to four world-class mountains — Aspen Highlands, Aspen Mountain, Snowmass and Buttermilk – each with its own personality. From challenging slopes to family-friendly runs, this winter haven is perfect for everyone and every level of skier and snow boarder.
Denver has one of the world's most stunning backyards, the majestic Rockies. The Mile High City is the gateway to amazing Ski & Mountain locations just outside the metro area, including Breckenridge Ski Resort, Keystone and Winter Park.
VAIL & BEAVER CREEK, opens in a new window
Located in the stunning Colorado Rockies, Vail is home to the largest ski mountain in Colorado, five-star lodging, world-class dining and shopping and an abundance of exciting activities. Approximately 13 miles southwest of Vail Ski Resort, The Beaver Creek Resort & Village blends the ambiance of a modern resort with the unhurried feel of an alpine village, complete with great golf and stunning Rocky Mountain views.
STEAMBOAT SPRINGS, opens in a new window
Nestled in the Rocky Mountains, 160 miles northwest of Denver, Steamboat Springs is a laid-back, off-the-beaten-path destination that is easy to get to year-round. This mountain resort boasts two ski areas, three Colorado State Parks, 150+ natural springs, lakes, rivers and trail systems that cater to a plethora of open-air activities.
SUN VALLEY, opens in a new window
Nestled between five mountain ranges in south-central Idaho, Sun Valley is in the heart of the Sawtooth National Forest and is the ideal year-round destination for outdoor enthusiasts. In summer, go for a walk through pristine mountain meadows filled with sunflowers, enjoy the backcountry beauty on a mountain bike, or go on an incredible fishing adventure on an alpine lake.
BOZEMAN / BIG SKY / YELLOWSTONE, opens in a new window
Conveniently located close to the north and west entrances of Yellowstone National Park, Bozeman is the perfect home base for a ski and mountain adventure with a unique blend of Old West and global ski culture. Just south of Bozeman is Big Sky Ski Resort, a favorite winter ski resort that is a year-round resort with hiking trails, golf courses, horseback riding and mountain biking. One of America's premier wilderness areas, Yellowstone is famous for its more than 10,000 hot springs and geysers, including Old Faithful, the park’s most famous geyser.
KALISPELL / WHITEFISH , opens in a new window
Northwest Montana’s Flathead Valley is close to three wilderness areas and Glacier National Park, home to Whitefish Mountain Resort and the Blacktail Ski Area. Just south of Glacier National Park, Kalispell has Old West charm, breathtaking scenery, a casual lifestyle and exceptional outdoor recreation, plus Kalispell was named "The Best Mountain Town in America" by Mountain Sports and Living Magazine.
SALT LAKE / PARK CITY / DEER VALLEY / SNOWBIRD / ALTA, opens in a new window
Kick up some snow on your trip to Salt Lake City. With the nickname Ski City, you’ll find many incredible resorts including Snowbird and Alta Ski Resort in the Wasatch Mountains that have some of the best terrain for skiing and snowboarding. Just 30 miles northeast of Salt Lake City, Park City Ski Resort and Deer Valley charm visitors year-round. Fresh powder draws skiers in the winter, and the summer's fresh air attracts golfers, hikers, cyclists and families.
JACKSON HOLE, opens in a new window
With an authentic, spirited and distinctive Western mountain character, Jackson Hole is a popular destination for adventure-seekers looking for an Old West town with a touch of class and a lot of fun. From skiing and hiking to kayaking and paragliding, outdoor activities abound around Jackson Hole — so does its unmatchable charm.
BANFF / LAKE LOUISE, opens in a new window
Banff and Lake Louise overflow with pristine forests, jagged mountain ranges, alpine meadows, turquoise and emerald lakes and mammoth glaciers. For the outdoor enthusiast this area offers unparalleled beauty and year-round activities. In the summer months there are hundreds of miles of hiking trails, fast-moving trout streams, and relaxing hot springs. In the winter, enjoy soaking in the hot springs after a day on the many downhill ski slopes or cross-country trails.
WHISTLER / BLACKCOMB, opens in a new window
Whistler Blackcomb offers more choice than nearly any other mountain destination in the world. With a combination of thrilling descents and exquisite scenery, this is where dreams become reality. Then there’s the pedestrian village with ski-in/ski-out lodging, world-famous five-star dining, soothing spas and great shopping and nightlife that are hard for anyone to resist.
MONTREAL / MONT TREMBLANT, opens in a new window
Approximate eighty miles northwest of Montreal is the Mont Tremblant Ski Resort, which is considered a four-season vacation destination. Winter activities include everything from ice-skating and ice fishing to snowmobiling and snowboarding. The extraordinary amount of open-air activities available in the warmer months makes it an amazing playground for everyone.
Promotional Terms and Conditions
- Purchase any Delta Vacations flight and hotel package from any Delta Vacations origin in the U.S. or Canada to any Delta Vacations destination, by March 31, 2023, for travel anytime.
- At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code SM300WAYS.
- Offer is valid on reservations that include a minimum of one flight on Delta Air Lines®. Service may be operated by Delta Air Lines®; the Delta Connection® carriers: Endeavor Air, Inc., Republic Airways and SkyWest; Delta Shuttle® carrier: Republic Airways; SkyTeam partners: Aeromexico®, Air Europa, Air France, Airlinair, Air One, Air One City Liner, Bahamasair, BritAir, China Airlines, China Eastern, China Southern, CSA Czech Airlines, KLM and Korean Airlines or codeshare partners: Aerolíneas Argentinas, Aerolitoral dba Aeromexico Connect, CAI Second, Aeromar, Austral Lineas Aereas dba Aerolineas Argentinas, BritAir dba Air France, CAIone, City Jet dba Air France LATAM Airlines Group, LATAM Colombia, LATAM Brazil, LATAM Peru, LATAM Paraguay, LATAM Ecuador, Paranair, Hawaiian Airlines, Hop! Dba Air France, Kenyan Airways, Joon Airlines, KLM CityHopper, Privilege Style, Regional CAE dba Air France, Silver Air, Shanghai Airlines, Transavia Airlines, Travel Service dba China Southern, Virgin Atlantic International, Aer Lingus dba Virgin Atlantic Little Red, VLM Airlines, WestJet, and WestJet Encore; Partners: Air New Zealand, Air Tahiti, ITA Airways, Qantas, Sky Express, Virgin Australia International, Virgin Australia Limited NZ dba Virgin Australia.
- The hotel discount is based on the standard room charges of each of the participating hotels in any Delta Vacations destination.
- Minimum 2-night stay required.
- No minimum purchase amount required. Package purchase includes flight and hotel; or flight, hotel and car rental, plus any optional activities.
- Discount is $25 off bookings of up to $1,499; $100 off bookings of $1,500 - $3,999; $200 off bookings of $4,000 - $6,999 and $300 off bookings of $7,000 or more.
- Maximum discount is $300 off per booking; discount is a percentage of each eligible land component.
- Additional baggage charges for checked luggage may apply, as well as any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination.
- Offer is not applicable to airfare; Globus family of brands including Globus, Cosmos, Monograms and Avalon packages; for groups of 10 or more people; and is not retroactive.
- Must be purchased through Delta Vacations.
- Offer applies to qualified passengers only. Children staying free in room do not qualify for discount.
- Offer will recalculate if modifications are made to the booking.
- Offer does not apply to taxes, fees and carrier-imposed surcharges.
- No refunds will be issued toward offer. Offer has no cash value. Offer void if qualifying booking is canceled.
- Programs and availability may vary. Delta Vacations flight reservations may be made up to 331 days in advance of flight departure.
- Delta Vacations must issue all airline tickets.
- Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are outlined during the booking process; other restrictions may apply.
- Delta Vacations is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules and reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- All SkyMiles Program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide. Delta Vacations airfares will earn Medallion® Qualification Dollars (MQDs – U.S.-based members only) based on fare class and distance flown. Bonus miles do not count toward Medallion Status or Million Miler™ Status. Offers void where prohibited by law. Offers subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
Promotional code will always be validated and appropriate discount will be deducted if terms and conditions are met.
- Via the Internet:
Enter promotional code SM300WAYS in the Promo Code/eCertificate box on the Booking page.
- Via Customer Engagement Center or Travel Advisor:
At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code SM300WAYS.