Go Shopping with Miles
With SkyMiles, you can use your miles to complete your vacation by renting a car and booking your hotel. Plus find just the right products to make your trip a breeze, from top-of-the-line electronics, magazines, gift cards and more.
Shop in the SkyMiles Marketplace
There are more ways to use your miles than ever before when you shop in the SkyMiles Marketplace. Medallion Members and Delta SkyMiles Amex Card Members can redeem miles for a wider variety of merchandise, in addition to hotel stays, car rentals, cruises and more.
Merchandise only available to residents in the United States and Puerto Rico. All SkyMiles Marketplace terms apply.
SkyMiles JTB Japan Package Tour Voucher
CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: For any unused vouchers valid between March 1, 2020 and June 30, 2020, we are extending the validity of these vouchers through December 31, 2020. For any unused vouchers valid between July 1, 2020 and September 30, 2020, we are extending the validity for six months. Simply bring your unused travel vouchers to one of the JTB outlets when you are ready to use them for your travel within the new validity.
Select Members residing in Japan can redeem up to 30,000 miles per calendar year for the SkyMiles JTB Japan Package Tour Voucher program.
Vouchers may only be used to purchase domestic Japanese package tours at JTB outlets. Vouchers cannot be used for international travel. Only Japan-based Medallion Members and SkyMiles Members who hold a SkyMiles Co-Branded credit card issued in Japan are eligible.
We are sorry, the system is currently unavailable. If your request is urgent, please call Delta Reservations Center at 0570-077733 (navi-dial) or 050-3850-8388 (9:00-20:00 Japan time) with your 10 digits SkyMiles account number ready.
Note: SkyMiles JTB Japan Package Tour Voucher will be delivered to your address registered to SkyMiles. The voucher is valid for 6 months after the date of application. Travel using vouchers must begin within six months from the date of receipt of voucher application. Travel using the vouchers must commence on or before the date on the voucher. The voucher cannot be used for travel commencing after the voucher validity.
- This offer is only eligible for SkyMiles® Medallion members residing in Japan or SkyMiles members residing in Japan who have Delta SkyMiles co-branded credit card issued in Japan. Supplemental card holder is not eligible for this offer. If you newly register a co-branded credit card, it will take approximately two to three weeks after your receipt of the credit card to redeem your miles for this JTB travel voucher.
- Minimum redemption per transaction: 10,000 miles
- Maximum redemption per calendar year per member: 30,000 miles
- This voucher can be used at any JTB Corp Group Travel Agency branch (JTB, JTB TRAVELAND, PTS Travelnavi, etc.).
- This voucher is eligible for the purchase of ACE JTB and JTB Japan domestic package tours unless otherwise specified (except Tabimonogatari).
- This voucher is not transferable.
- This voucher basically can be used for travel by the person whose name appears on the voucher (SkyMiles Medallion members or SkyMiles partner credit card holders). This ticket can also be used for travel by persons other than person name on the voucher.
- The SkyMiles member (or family) whose name appears on the voucher needs to be present at the time of usage of the voucher. In the event that a member him/herself cannot appear in person, spouse or a relative within the second degree of said member(Father, Mother, son and daughter, Grandparents, grandchild, Brothers and sisters of the member) may act as proxy. Please note that persons acting as proxy must present photo ID and a letter of authorization from the member concerned (Free format) and will be required to sign the front of this ticket at the counter
- No change will be allowed should any value of this voucher remain after its use or expiry.
- Should an individual redemption exceed the value of a voucher, the voucher holder must pay the balance.
- This voucher is not eligible for cancellation fees and cannot be exchanged or refunded for miles.
- Vouchers will not be honored or re-issued if lost, damaged, photocopied or stolen.
- Delta reserves the right to change the terms and conditions herein and the amount of Miles required for redemption from time to time upon notice.
- Delta is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen goods or vouchers redeemed through SkyMiles.
- It will take around four to six weeks after your submission of the request to deliver the tour voucher. Cancelation, changes and redeposit of miles are not allowed once you check out and submit the request. The voucher is valid for 6 months after the date of application. Travel using vouchers must begin within six months from the date of receipt of voucher application. Travel using the vouchers must commence on or before the date on the voucher. The voucher cannot be used for travel commence after the voucher validity.
- In case of any dispute arising from the Program, the decision of Delta shall be final.
- Delta reserves the right to change these terms and conditions upon notice.
- All terms and conditions of the Delta Air Lines SkyMiles program will apply. For full terms and conditions, please visit delta.com/memberguide
- Items ordered at the same time may arrive separately.
- Please allow around four weeks for the delivery of the coupon
- We cannot deliver to P.O. boxes. Vouchers will send to member’s registered address unless otherwise specify at check out. Delivery country cannot be changed and must be the same as the registered address.
- Vouchers cannot be returned or exchanged. Expired, lost or stolen vouchers cannot be reissued. Vouchers selections are subject to change without notice. In addition, vouchers will not be replaced in the event of loss, theft or destruction.
Magazine subscriptions available to US50 residents only. Newspaper subscriptions available to US48 residents only.