We appreciate you complying with the federal mandate by properly wearing a face mask while you are in the Club unless you are actively eating or drinking. Even if you have received a COVID-19 vaccination or have a negative COVID-19 test you must still wear your mask. Failure to comply may result in removal from the Club.
- Valid Delta Sky Club membership, same-day boarding pass or other required credentials. (Only one credential may be used for Club access.)
- Valid Membership credentials can be found in the My Wallet section of the Fly Delta App or in My SkyMiles on delta.com; Membership cards can be printed from the My SkyMiles section of delta.com and are also a valid form of entry to Delta Sky Club
- Individuals must be at least 18 years of age for Club Membership or access without a responsible, supervising adult.
- Must be 21 years of age to access Clubs with a self-service bar, unless accompanied by a responsible, supervising adult who is also a Club member. Local age restrictions apply in non-US locations.
- Delta Sky Club Members* can only use the Club in conjunction with same-day ticketed air travel on Delta or its partner airlines.
- *Excludes existing Delta Sky Club Lifetime Members and up to two of their guests or a spouse/partner and children under 21. Lifetime Members may continue to access the Club with same-day ticketed air travel on any airline. Note: applies to existing Lifetime Members only; new Lifetime Memberships are not available.
- Member must have access to the Delta concourse in order to use the Club at that location. No gate passes will be issued.
- Delta reserves the right to refuse admittance to anyone who interferes with the business-like atmosphere of the Delta Sky Club.
- Attire while in a Delta Sky Club must be in keeping with good taste and a dignified atmosphere.
- Delta reserves the right to terminate any Membership or remove any Member or visitor for inappropriate conduct, including but not limited to conduct that’s undignified, disruptive, abusive or violent, or for failing to comply with Membership terms and conditions.
- As of January 1, 2019, Delta Sky Club Members no longer have access to Air France, KLM Crown or Virgin Australia lounges; or VS lounges in LHR.
- Airline, airport and industry employees are not permitted access while in uniform or while wearing Delta branded apparel or company/airport identification badge (this includes employees of other airlines, private and corporate aircraft, and charter carriers).
Business meetings, conference calls and job applicant interviews are not permitted in any Delta Sky Club.
Delta Sky Club does not offer meeting room services.
- Alcoholic beverages will not be served to anyone under 21 years of age. Local age restrictions apply in non-U.S. locations.
- Food and alcoholic beverages may not be brought into any Delta Sky Club.
- Food and beverages may not be removed from any Delta Sky Club.
- For Members with an Executive Membership, two guests are complimentary or a spouse/domestic partner and children under 21. You may also bring 2 additional guests for $39 per club visit, provided you and your guests are flying on Delta or its partner airlines.
- Members with an Individual Membership may access Delta Sky Club with up to 2 guests or immediate family (spouse or domestic partner and children under 21 years of age) for $39 per guest per club visit provided that Delta determines that adequate space exists and that the Member and guests are flying on Delta or its partner airlines. Member must remain with the guests at all times during the visit.
- For existing Members with a Lifetime Membership, two guests are complimentary or a spouse/domestic partner and children under 21. You may also bring 2 additional guests for $39 per club visit, with same-day ticketed air travel on any airline. Lifetime Memberships are no longer available for purchase.
- Guest and family privileges apply only when the visitors accompany the Member.
- Guests and family Members must abide by Delta Sky Club House Rules.
- Delta Sky Club Memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Membership is effective from the date of purchase and continues for the duration of the Membership type purchased.
- For Memberships that are renewed prior to the expiration date of a current Membership, the length of the membership purchased will be added to the current expiration date.
- Members must agree to abide by and be subject to all the Delta Sky Club House Rules.
- Membership will be terminated for inappropriate conduct or for not adhering to the house rules.
- The Membership card is the property of Delta and must be returned upon request.
- Delta Sky Club House Rules must be observed or membership may be terminated without compensation.
- Delta Sky Club Members will not be compensated for changes in locations, rates or House Rules.
- Digital Membership credentials will be available in the My Wallet section of the Fly Delta App, and the My SkyMiles section of delta.com.
- As of November 15, 2018, the sale of the $59/5,000 Single Visit Passes has been discontinued.
- Individuals must be at least 18 years of age to access the Club with a Single Visit Pass, and 21 years of age to access Clubs with a self-service bar, unless accompanied by a responsible, supervising adult who is also a Club member.
- All guests and family members must have their own Single Visit Pass for Club access. Exception: children under 2 years of age may accompany someone accessing the Club with a Single Visit Pass.
- A Single Visit Pass must be used in conjunction with same-day ticketed air travel on Delta Air Lines or its partner airlines.
- Single Visit Passes are valid for a single club visit. Single Visit Pass is valid for use at the Delta Sky Club location where the purchase was made. This pass does not grant access to partner lounges.
By enrolling as a member in the Delta Sky Club program and/or using any Delta Sky Club facilities, these terms and conditions will become a binding agreement between you and Delta Air Lines, Inc. Accordingly, please review the terms and conditions of this agreement carefully.
Delta Sky Club Memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable. Delta Sky Club facilities may be used only in conjunction with same-day ticketed air travel on Delta or a Delta partner airline. You must be at least 18 years of age for Club membership. You must be at least 21 years of age to enter Clubs with a self-service bar, unless you are accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Access to partner lounges is subject to partner rules, terms and conditions. All Delta Sky Club rules apply to Club membership and use.
Offers and rules subject to change. All Delta Sky Club house rules must be observed or membership may be terminated without compensation. Amenities may vary among Club locations. Delta Sky Club Members will not be compensated for changes in locations, rates or policies. Delta Air Lines reserves the right to revise its Club Terms and Conditions without notice. Additional restrictions may apply. Delta will not be liable for delays or failure in performance under your membership agreement caused by acts of God, war, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, labor disputes, work stoppages, fire, natural disasters, acts of government, or any other cause, whether similar or dissimilar, beyond our control. Delta is not responsible for products or services offered by third parties and made available at Delta Sky Club facilities.
The installment pricing program applies to both Individual and Executive, one-year Memberships. Both new and renewing members may take advantage of the installment pricing option. Paying with miles is not an option with installment pricing. The installment payment plans require a one-year contract, and Memberships cannot be cancelled before all 12 months of payments have been made. All Members who participate in the installment payment plan are subject to an initiation fee, automatic payment and automatic renewal. Memberships that are automatically renewed are not subject to additional initiation fees.
Monthly installment payments will be automatically charged to the card on file each month. If any payment is not made, the membership credentials will be forfeited and all membership privileges will be revoked without compensation. Delta Sky Club will automatically renew your Membership on the anniversary date of the Membership as authorized by the customer when checking the box demonstrating your consent for automatic renewal of your Membership during the sign-up process. The renewal membership may be canceled by un-checking the auto-renew option within the manage payment plan page on delta.com within 30 days of the renewal date. Notice of the automatic renewal status will be sent to the e-mail address on file. Accounts that do not fulfill the 12-month obligation are ineligible to enroll in future installment plan Memberships.
IN NO EVENT SHALL DELTA AIR LINES, third party payment service provider, OR THEIR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (WHETHER CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, A THIRD PARTY'S UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER THEORIES OF LIABILITY, AND ALSO REGARDLESS OF WHETHER DELTA AIR LINES, ZUORA, OR ANY OF THEIR AFFILIATES WERE GIVEN ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE THAT DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE.
The rights and obligations created by your membership in the Delta Sky Club program will be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia. You agree that this agreement is made and entered into in Fulton County, Georgia. You agree that Georgia law governs this agreement's interpretation and/or any dispute arising there from, without regard to conflicts of law principles to the contrary. Any lawsuit brought by you related to your membership in the Delta Sky Club program or use of any Delta Sky Club facility or reciprocal lounge must be brought in the state or federal courts located in Fulton County, Georgia.
Delta Sky Club pet policy mirrors the Carry-On Pet Policy. Pets permitted in Delta Sky Club include dogs, cats and household birds. Monkeys, rabbits, pot-bellied pigs, reptiles, frogs, mice, rats, sugar gliders and spiders are not permitted. Pets must be at least 8 weeks old and must remain inside the kennel with the door secured at all times.
Guidelines for service and emotional support animals
- Animal must be trained to behave properly in public settings and follow the direction of its owner
- Animals must be clean and under the customer’s control at all times
- No animals are allowed to occupy seats that are designed for passengers
- Animals should not eat or drink from Delta Sky Club serviceware
- Animals may not engage in disruptive behavior such as roaming freely, barking, growling or biting
- Animal must be placed on the floor while at the food bar
Smoking, chewing tobacco, smokeless tobacco and electronic cigarette use is not permitted in any Delta Sky Club.