General Club News
Delta is extending the expiration dates to Delta Sky Club Memberships previously extended in April to give customers additional time to enjoy their Membership. All updates will happen automatically over the coming weeks, with no action needed from Members.
All Delta Sky Club Individual and Executive Memberships active as of March 1, 2020 will now be extended through June 30, 2021.
If a Membership expires later than June 30, 2021 following the extension announced on April 5, 2020, that expiration date will remain the same.
This does not include Memberships or Guest Passes selected as a 2020 Choice Benefit, as those Memberships were previously extended six months, through July 31, 2021.
Diamond Medallion Members can reselect a Delta Sky Club Membership or Guest Pass as a 2021 Choice Benefit beginning on February 1, 2021 as part of the Medallion Status extension announced on April 5, 2020. If a Member earns Diamond Medallion Status on their own through qualifying spend and flight activity, they can select their Choice Benefits upon earning Status. Delta Sky Club Memberships and Guest Passes selected as a 2021 Choice Benefit will expire on January 31, 2022.
All of the above benefit extensions will happen automatically by September 30, 2020, with no action needed on your part.
We thank you for your continued loyalty. During your travels, you will notice some Delta Sky Club locations are temporarily closed and are offering grab & go style food offerings with our full premium bar program. You can find the latest news on Delta Sky Club operations on our Coronavirus Update Center.
We are excited to announce the newest Delta Sky Club opening in Salt Lake City International Airport’s new terminal in Concourse A. We will begin welcoming guests on September 15th, 2020.
The new Club, our largest yet, offers guests a relaxing and safe retreat spotlighting the area’s glorious mountainous landscape in addition to luxurious amenities including:
- Covered Sky Deck overlooking the Wasatch Range that can be enjoyed year-round
- 360-degree fireplace in the middle of the Club
- Diverse collection of artwork featuring local and regional artists with ties to Utah, hand-picked by Delta Sky Club’s art curator
- Comfortable seating areas, high-speed Wi-Fi and power outlets at nearly every seat
- Packaged fresh foods, snacks and our selections from our full premium bar will be available
Guests can expect to see an elevated focus on the Delta CareStandard(SM) while keeping surfaces clean and giving you more space. Learn more about what to expect when visiting a Club and which locations are currently open.
As the coronavirus situation continues to evolve, our commitment remains to you. We know that many customers travel and ability to enjoy their Delta Sky Club Membership has been impacted. That’s why all Delta Sky Club Memberships with an expiration date of March 1, 2020 or later will receive a six-month membership extension. This extension includes paid and complimentary memberships as well as those selected by Diamond Medallion Members through Choice Benefits. The six-month extension will go into effect immediately after the Members current membership expires. Members will be able to find their new expiration date in the My Wallet section of their SkyMiles account on delta.com by the end of April.
Delta Sky Club Guest Passes, selected through Choice Benefits, will also be extended six months beyond the expiration date. Check out the latest news on Delta Sky Club Operations.
As coronavirus impacts travel plans for many of our guests, we are temporarily consolidating Club operations, discontinuing shower service and scaling back our food and beverage offerings. Many of our partner and third-party lounges are experiencing these operational changes as well. We apologize for any inconvenience to our guests. Additionally, all Delta Sky Club Individual and Executive Memberships with an expiration date of March 1, 2020 or later will receive a complimentary six-month extension. Check out the latest updates and frequently asked questions about Delta’s response to coronavirus.
We are dedicated to investing in an elevated experience for our Members. To support these ongoing investments, the access price for guests will increase from $29/2,500 miles to $39/3,900 miles per guest, per visit on January 30, 2020.
- Delta Sky Club Executive Members, including Lifetime Members, will continue to be able to bring up to two traveling companions or a spouse/partner and children under 21, complimentary, plus two additional guests at the specified per-visit rate. *
- Delta Sky Club Individual Members will continue to be able to bring up to two traveling companions or a spouse/domestic partner and children under 21 at the specified per-visit rate.
The increase in the per-visit rate will also apply to those that enjoy access to the Club through an eligible credit card.
Learn more about Delta Sky Club access policies.
*Applies to guests of existing Delta Sky Club Lifetime Members; Lifetime Memberships are no longer available for purchase
Members can access their digital Membership card in the My Wallet section of the Fly Delta App, or in My SkyMiles on delta.com.
Things to know:
- Digital credentials will be available on delta.com and the Fly Delta App immediately after purchase
- Existing physical Membership cards will continue to be accepted as a form of entry to the Club through the card’s validity date
- A Membership card can be printed from the My SkyMiles section of delta.com and is an accepted form of entry to the Club
- Members can continue to use their boarding pass as a form of entry to the Club, as long as the boarding pass is associated with the Member’s SkyMiles number
To make sure you’re staying up to speed on the latest news with Delta Sky Club, make sure you have your current email address on file in your profile.