News & Updates
Slide of :
- The Latest from Ethan Stowell Slide 1 of 3: Seattle Chef Ethan Stowell has developed a refreshed menu in the Seattle Concourse A Club, including new and locally sourced salad, soup and pasta options.
- Creations from Chef Mai Pham Slide 2 of 3: While in San Francisco (SFO), dine on signature, Asian-inspired menu items by Lemongrass chef, Mai Pham.
- Atlanta Eats Slide 3 of 3: Get your fill of artisanal salads, soups, snacks, and bagels. In ATL we're now serving fresh items from Goldberg's Deli.
Curate your experience with our reimagined list of craft cocktails including a refreshing Bramble Tonic, a Luxe Manhattan, a Day Tripper Spritz and more.
Old Forester Whiskey Row series
Take a journey through the history of bourbon with our new Old Forester flight. This bourbon experience includes four distinct offerings that highlight this historic brand's major milestones.
Pop the Champagne
Celebrate something truly special with us. Dom Pérignon is now available for purchase with money or miles by the bottle or glass at most Delta Sky Club locations featuring THE BAR.
Miles with a Twist
Now you can use miles for premium drinks. Simply order your premium drink, then scan your boarding pass or provide your SkyMiles number and enjoy.
Start enjoying biometric check-in by enrolling for free at a CLEAR kiosk located inside these Delta Sky Club locations: ATL (T, A Centerpoint, B18); DCA; DTW (Center); LGA (C, D); MSP (F/G).
Already a CLEAR member? Start using biometric check-in today.
*Requires valid Delta Sky Club Membership. Additional terms apply.
During your next visit, download the Tunity App on your phone for free to stream real-time audio from TVs in the Club. Learn More., opens in a new window
General Club News
We are dedicated to investing in an elevated experience for our Members. To support these ongoing investments, the access price for guests will increase from $29/2,500 miles to $39/3,900 miles per guest, per visit on January 30, 2020.
- Delta Sky Club Executive Members, including Lifetime Members, will continue to be able to bring up to two traveling companions or a spouse/partner and children under 21, complimentary, plus two additional guests at the specified per-visit rate. *
- Delta Sky Club Individual Members will continue to be able to bring up to two traveling companions or a spouse/domestic partner and children under 21 at the specified per-visit rate.
The increase in the per-visit rate will also apply to those that enjoy access to the Club through an eligible credit card.
Learn more about Delta Sky Club access policies.
*Applies to guests of existing Delta Sky Club Lifetime Members; Lifetime Memberships are no longer available for purchase
Beginning on December 6, 2018, new and renewing Delta Sky Club Members will no longer receive physical Membership credentials in the mail. Instead, Members can access their digital Membership card in the My Wallet section of delta.com and the Fly Delta App.
Things to know:
- Digital credentials will be available on delta.com and the Fly Delta App immediately after purchase
- Existing physical Membership cards will continue to be accepted as a form of entry to the Club through the card’s validity date
- A Membership card can be printed from the My Wallet section of delta.com and is an accepted form of entry to the Club
- Members can continue to use their boarding pass as a form of entry to the Club, as long as the boarding pass is associated with the Member’s SkyMiles number
To make sure you’re staying up to speed on the latest news with Delta Sky Club, make sure you have your current email address on file in your SkyMiles account profile.