General Club News
As the coronavirus situation continues to evolve, our commitment remains to you. We know that many customers travel and ability to enjoy their Delta Sky Club Membership has been impacted. That’s why all Delta Sky Club Memberships with an expiration date of March 1, 2020 or later will receive a six-month membership extension. This extension includes paid and complimentary memberships as well as those selected by Diamond Medallion Members through Choice Benefits. The six-month extension will go into effect immediately after the Members current membership expires. Members will be able to find their new expiration date in the My Wallet section of their SkyMiles account on delta.com by the end of April.
Delta Sky Club Guest Passes, selected through Choice Benefits, will also be extended six months beyond the expiration date. Check out the latest news on Delta Sky Club Operations.
As coronavirus impacts travel plans for many of our guests, we are temporarily consolidating Club operations, discontinuing shower service and scaling back our food and beverage offerings. Many of our partner and third-party lounges are experiencing these operational changes as well. We apologize for any inconvenience to our guests. Additionally, all Delta Sky Club Individual and Executive Memberships with an expiration date of March 1, 2020 or later will receive a complimentary six-month extension. Check out the latest updates and frequently asked questions about Delta’s response to coronavirus.
We are dedicated to investing in an elevated experience for our Members. To support these ongoing investments, the access price for guests will increase from $29/2,500 miles to $39/3,900 miles per guest, per visit on January 30, 2020.
- Delta Sky Club Executive Members, including Lifetime Members, will continue to be able to bring up to two traveling companions or a spouse/partner and children under 21, complimentary, plus two additional guests at the specified per-visit rate. *
- Delta Sky Club Individual Members will continue to be able to bring up to two traveling companions or a spouse/domestic partner and children under 21 at the specified per-visit rate.
The increase in the per-visit rate will also apply to those that enjoy access to the Club through an eligible credit card.
Learn more about Delta Sky Club access policies.
*Applies to guests of existing Delta Sky Club Lifetime Members; Lifetime Memberships are no longer available for purchase
Beginning on December 6, 2018, new and renewing Delta Sky Club Members will no longer receive physical Membership credentials in the mail. Instead, Members can access their digital Membership card in the My Wallet section of delta.com and the Fly Delta App.
Things to know:
- Digital credentials will be available on delta.com and the Fly Delta App immediately after purchase
- Existing physical Membership cards will continue to be accepted as a form of entry to the Club through the card’s validity date
- A Membership card can be printed from the My Wallet section of delta.com and is an accepted form of entry to the Club
- Members can continue to use their boarding pass as a form of entry to the Club, as long as the boarding pass is associated with the Member’s SkyMiles number
To make sure you’re staying up to speed on the latest news with Delta Sky Club, make sure you have your current email address on file in your SkyMiles account profile.