||Bonus Miles Earned (Per Person)|
|Up to $4,999||1,000|
Beginning April 1 through December 31, 2021, earn 2022 Medallion Status Accelerators on Delta flights:*
- At least 50% more Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs), Medallion Qualification Segments (MQSs) and Medallion Qualification Dollars (MQDs).
- Plus, and additional 25% - or 75% total on all premium cabins (Delta One®, Delta Premium Select, First Class, and Delta Comfort+®).
*Applies on Delta-operated flights. Medallion Accelerator bonuses apply toward earning Medallion Status only and do not include redeemable miles.
|Car Rental Packages†
||Bonus Miles Earned (Primary Driver)|
|Alamo® Rent a Car||500 + additional 200 per day|
|National® Car Rental||500 + additional 200 per day|
|Delta SkyMiles® American Express Card*
||Bonus Miles Earned (Per Dollar Spent on Card)|
|Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card||2 miles|
|Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card||2 miles|
|Delta SkyMiles® Platinum American Express Card||3 miles|
|Delta SkyMiles® Reserve American Express Card||3 miles|
*Offer for additional Bonus Miles when using your Delta SkyMiles® American Express Card does not apply when booking Ski Vacations or Globus family of brands including Globus, Cosmos, Monograms and Avalon packages.
Not a SkyMiles Member? Join today.
†The SkyMiles number must be provided during pick up at the rental counter. The car must be rented in Member's name to earn mileage. Only one SkyMiles Member per car rental will be credited with miles. Offer valid for rentals picked up at participating Alamo or National Car Rental locations in the United States and Canada. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks after completed qualifying rental for miles to be posted to your account.
The Delta SkyMiles® Program was named Best Travel Rewards Program by U.S. News® for 2021 - 2022.
Earn Bonus Miles with Every Package Terms and Conditions
- Purchase any Delta Vacations package from any Delta Vacations origin in the U.S. or Canada to any Delta Vacations destination, up to 330 days before travel, for travel anytime.
- Receive 1,000 bonus miles per qualified customer on bookings of up to $4,999; 2,000 bonus miles per qualified customer on bookings of $5,000 - $9,999; and 5,000 bonus miles per qualified customer on bookings of $10,000 or more.
- Maximum of 5,000 bonus miles per qualified customer.
- Qualified customer means individuals with a SkyMiles number included in the reservation. Infants under two years of age who travel on an infant fare are excluded. All qualified customers must be listed as guests and use the package travel components to qualify for bonus miles.
- SkyMiles number must be added to the Delta Vacations booking to receive the bonus miles. Bonus miles will not be credited when the SkyMiles number is provided directly to the airline.
- Bonus miles will be posted to Members’ accounts within 6-8 weeks of completing qualifying travel. Miles will be posted as a bonus, and will not count toward Medallion® qualification.
- Bonus miles are awarded for purchasing the following: flight and hotel stay, flight and hotel stay plus qualified car rental, flight and car, hotel and car, hotel and transfer, Ski Vacations and Globus family of brands, including Globus, Cosmos, Monograms and Avalon packages.
- When providing a SkyMiles number, bonus miles will be awarded for Delta Vacations packages, including Delta flights, Delta-coded flights operated by the airline partners below, and flights coded and operated by the following airlines partners: Delta Connection carrier and Delta shuttle flights, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, Aeromexico, Air France and Alitalia.
- All tickets and documents must be issued by Delta Vacations.
- All mileage and subsequent awards must be earned and used according to the terms and conditions of the SkyMiles Program.
- Additional rules and restrictions may apply. Delta Vacations is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules.
- Miles earned with car rentals and credit cards are subject to individual agreements with participating companies and vendors, and programs are subject to change without notice. See provider for details.
- All SkyMiles Program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide. Bonus miles do not count toward Medallion Status or Million Miler™ Status. Offer subject to change without notice; other restrictions may apply. Offers void where prohibited by law.
Promotional bonuses on Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs), Medallion Qualification Segments (MQSs) and Medallion Qualification Dollars (MQDs) for flights marketed and operated by Delta:
- Promotional Period: April 1, 2021 – December 31, 2021
Offer: SkyMiles Members (“Members”) will receive a 50% bonus of Medallion Qualification Miles (“MQMs”), Medallion Qualification Segments (“MQSs”) and Medallion Qualification Dollars (“MQDs”) on paid and Award Travel tickets booked in Basic Economy or Main Cabin on flights that are both marketed (flight number begins with ‘DL’) and operated by Delta, Delta Connection® carriers or Delta Shuttle® (“Delta Carriers”) and are flown during the Promotional Period.
Members will receive a 75% bonus of MQMs, MQS and MQDs on paid and Award Travel tickets booked in a Delta Comfort+®, First Class, Delta Premium Select or Delta One® tickets booked in a Delta Comfort+®, First Class, Delta Premium Select or Delta One® (“Premium Cabins”) on flights that are both marketed and operated by Delta and are flown during the Promotional Period. Travel that is booked before, but flown during, the Promotional Period is eligible for these bonuses. bonuses on qualifying flights flown between April 1, 2021 and May 15, 2021, may take until May 31, 2021 to appear in the Member’s SkyMiles account.
Promotional Period is calculated based on the day the flight departs; flights departing March 31, 2021 (arriving April 1) will not earn MQMs, MQSs, and MQDs, but flights departing December 31, 2021 that arrive on January 1, 2022 will. Departure date for the specific flight is specified on the ticket.
Only qualifying activity (as defined below) will be eligible for the bonuses. Bonus is for MQMs, MQSs, and MQDs toward achieving Delta Medallion Status. There is no Offer bonus on redeemable miles.
Qualifying Activity: Qualifying flight activity includes paid (retail) tickets, Award Tickets, Miles + Cash Tickets, Pay with Miles tickets, post-purchase upgrades and flights booked as a part of a Delta Vacations® package, but does not include travel on partner airlines (even if marketed by Delta), exception fares(not including Delta Vacations), or Award redemptions or purchases of non-air products and fees. If a portion of an itinerary includes both travel on Delta and a Delta partner airline, Members will earn bonuses only on the segments that are both operated and marketed by Delta. Bonuses will be applied based on the cabin that is both purchased and flown. Complimentary upgrades of any kind do not qualify for the Premium Cabins bonus. If a Member uses an Upgrade Certificate, receives a Complimentary Upgrade from a purchased Main Cabin ticket to a premium cabin, purchases an upgrade offered at check in or at the gate, or receives an operational upgrade, the Member will not earn the Premium Cabin bonus. Companions traveling on American Express Companion Certificates are not eligible to earn MQMs, MQS or MQDs, but the paid ticket of the certificate holder will.
Earning Medallion Status: For purposes of MQM or MQD credit, “distance flown” means the calculated distance between origin and destination, as determined by Delta in its sole discretion, regardless of the actual distance traveled on any individual flight. MQMs, MQSs and MQDs are earned by the Member who is flying, regardless of who booked or redeemed miles for the ticket and are awarded after the ticket is flown. Free, barter, pass travel and other tickets not eligible for mileage accrual will not earn MQMs, MQS or MQDs. Bonus does not apply to redeemable miles. Bonus MQMs will count towards Members’ Million MilerTM Status, Rollover MQMs, in addition to promotions and challenges that award Medallion Status.
- Medallion Qualification Miles: Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) earned through flight activity on Delta are calculated based on distance flown and fare class purchased –promotional bonuses will be applied to this amount. Prior to the bonus being applied, flights and itineraries eligible for MQMs, including Award Travel tickets, will earn a minimum of 500 MQMs per segment. If an upgrade is purchased, the bonuses would apply to the cabin that is flown. Bonus does not apply to MQMs earned through eligible Delta SkyMiles American Express Credit Cards, including Status Boost or MQMs part of a Welcome Offer.
- Medallion Qualification Segments: All fare classes eligible to earn MQMs count toward MQSs. One (1) MQS will be awarded for each segment of your trip on Delta. During the promotional period, either a 50% or a 75% bonus will be applied to each segment, depending on the cabin flown on a qualifying flight. Partial segments will not appear in a Member’s account activity; bonus MQSs will be credited to a Member’s account on an ongoing basis throughout the Promotional Period once the Member has flown enough to equal one (1) whole bonus MQS. Additional bonus segments may not appear in a Member’s account at the time the base segments are earned as bonus segments for qualifying flight activity will be credited to accounts on an ongoing basis throughout the promotional period, account no later than the day after you have flown the segment that helped you reach one (1) whole bonus segment. At the end of the 2021 calendar year, any partial segment will be rounded up to the next whole number and be credited to the Member to qualify for 2022 Medallion Status.
- Medallion Qualification Dollars: MQDs are the sum totalof the Member’s spend on Delta-marketed flights, inclusive of the base fare and carrier-imposed surcharges, but exclusive of government-imposed taxes and fees –either a 50% or 75% bonus will be applied to this amount based on the cabin flown. The MQDs you will earn when traveling on a flight booked as a part of a Delta Vacations package will be equal to one-fifth of the distance flown and fare class purchased (when applicable) earned on the itinerary. All other ancillary purchases or fees including but not limited to checked baggage fees, Priority Boarding, Delta Sky Club® memberships, Wi-Fi passes, in-flight food and beverage purchases, in-flight entertainment, unaccompanied minor fees, pet travel fees, Mileage Booster™ or mileage purchases, ticket change fees, Direct Ticketing Charge (DTC), same-day confirmed or standby fees, Administrative Service Charge (ASC), and External Reissue Charge (ERC), do not count toward earning MQDs.
Learn more about MQMs, MQSs and MQDs.
Post-Purchase Upgrades: The bonus will be awarded based on the cabin that is both purchased and flown. If your original purchase is in Main Cabin and you later purchase an upgrade with cash or miles, the bonuses to MQMs, MQS and MQDs will be applied based on the premium cabin flown. MQMs will be based on the distance flown and the fare class that is purchased and flown, regardless of whether the upgrade is purchased with cash or miles. MQDs for the miles redeemed for a post-purchase upgrade are calculated by the mileage redeemed for the upgrade divided by 100. Members will earn the 75% MQD bonus on both the original purchase ticket and the amount paid for the upgrade.
SkyMiles: All SkyMiles Program rules apply to SkyMiles Program membership, miles, offers, mile accrual, mile redemption, and travel benefits. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide.