Earn Miles with Delta SkyMiles Offers
Earn Miles with Hotel, Accommodations & Car Limited-Time Offers
Take advantage of limited-time offers from SkyMiles Hotel, Accommodations & Car partners and maximize the miles you earn during your trip.
Earn 2 miles per $1* spent on all hotel bookings made on delta.com.
To take advantage of this offer:
- Go to delta.com/Hotels
- Be sure to include your SkyMiles number at the time of booking
* Taxes and fees, gratuities, room service and other incidental charges are excluded from mileage credit. Terms Apply.
Rent with Hertz at participating locations to earn miles on every rental and enjoy exclusive SkyMiles member discounts.
- Medallion® Members earn 300 bonus miles per rental day
- General Members earn 200 bonus miles per rental day
- Save on base rates by using promo coupon 197536 and your Delta discount number 165385
Base rate includes time and mileage charges only. Taxes, tax reimbursement, age differential charges, fees, surcharges and optional service charges, such as refueling, are not included. CDP 165385 and PC 197536 must be included in the reservation. Advance reservation required. Outside of the US, reservations must be made at least 8 hours prior to vehicle pickup. This offer is valid at participating airport locations in the United States, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, the Middle East, Latin and South America. This offer has no cash value, may not be used with Pre-Pay Rates, Tour Rates or Insurance Replacement Rates and cannot be combined with any other certificate, voucher, offer or promotion. Hertz age, driver, credit and qualifying rate restrictions for the renting location apply. The CDP discounts vary by rental date, location and vehicle type. Modifying your reservation may result in a change in your rate and/or invalidate this offer. Miles will not be awarded on travel industry rates, wholesale tour packages, insurance/dealer replacement, other promotional rates or group travel. Hertz standard rental qualifications, rental period and return restrictions apply. Minimum rental period is one day. Offer is valid on all car classes. Normal Hertz Affordable Rate rules and restrictions apply. All taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser. Outside of the United States and Canada, cars may be manual transmission only; however, exceptions do apply.
Move around town with Lyft to earn miles every time you ride.
- Earn 2 miles per dollar* on airport rides
- New to Lyft? New users get $20 in ride credit. Terms apply
- Calling all Atlanta sports fans, earn 3 miles per dollar* when you ride to or from Mercedes-Benz Stadium
Link your SkyMiles and Lyft accounts to start earning miles.
* Excluding taxes, fees, tolls and tip. See Terms for full details.
TURN GAMEDAY INTO TRIPLE MILES WITH SKYMILES & LYFT
Support L.A’s hometown soccer team, the Los Angeles Football Club (LAFC) and earn 3 miles per dollar spent* on Lyft rides to or from Banc of California Stadium for LAFC matches from July 6 through November 10, 2019.
Simply link your SkyMiles and Lyft accounts at delta.com/lyft to start earning.
*Excluding taxes, fees, tolls and tips. Applicable on LAFC home game days only. See terms for full details.
Alamo Rent a Car
National Car Rental
Earn Miles with Shopping & Dining Limited-Time Offers
Take advantage of limited-time offers from SkyMiles Shopping & Dining partners and earn miles as part of your daily routine.
Earn Miles With Other Limited-time Offers
SkyMiles Members can now earn miles on events they love.
Through August 31, 2019 enjoy an introductory offer of 3X miles, equivalent to 3 miles per $1* spent on eligible ticket purchases for events in the US and Canada.
To earn miles with Ticketmaster, just follow these simple steps prior to every ticket purchase:
1. Visit delta.com/ticketmaster
2. Enter Your SkyMiles Number
3. Buy tickets to events and earn miles
*Miles are awarded based on the ticket price. Taxes, facility, service, parking, insurance and other fees are excluded from mileage credit. Terms Apply
500 Bonus Miles on Domestic Flights in Japan
- Earn 500 bonus miles on any regularly-scheduled commercial domestic flight in Japan on any airline (regardless of whether they are a SkyTeam partner) that is flown through March 31, 2020.
- Travel period: April 1, 2019 - March 31, 2020
- Eligible flights: Any and all regularly scheduled commercial flights within Japan, on any fare, in any class.
- Bonus miles: 500 bonus miles per domestic flight. During the campaign period, a maximum of 5,000 miles (10 flights) per General Member or 20,000 miles (40 flights) per Medallion Member may be earned.
HOW TO APPLY
Complete the Japan 500 bonus miles Campaign Mileage Credit Request Form and submit your boarding pass(es) as an attachment (JPG, PNG or PDF format: max 2MB are accepted) to Japan500@delta.com.
Request forms must be received no later than two months after the date of travel to qualify for mileage.
*For flights the boarding passes are issued at check-in or at the gate, notices such as Ticket Issuance Notice, Boarding Notice, Boarding Certificate are not eligible for bonus miles. For this case, please attach the boarding passes (stubs). If you check in without a boarding pass, you can use another proof of check-in issued by the airline to claim your SkyMiles bonus miles (e.g. Receipt with Passenger Name, Flight Number, Departure Date and Seat Number and Destination).
Terms and Conditions:
This campaign is administered independently by Delta Air Lines and not in partnership with any carrier flying domestic Japanese routes.
- This offer is available to SkyMiles members with a registered mailing address in Japan only. Non-members may enroll in SkyMiles at delta.com. There is no cost to join.
- To qualify, domestic flights must be taken during the promotion period, which is April 1,2019-March 31, 2020. Earn 500 bonus miles per flight regardless of fare, class of service, or route. Award tickets/travel such as SkyMiles award travel on Japanese domestic routes are also applicable. Non-regularly scheduled routes/flights do not qualify. Also, international flights including domestic flights that are operated as a part of international route do not qualify. Customers, such as infant, who have no seat assignment do not qualify for this promotion.
- The Japan 500 bonus miles Campaign MILEAGE CREDIT REQUEST FORM is available at delta.com.
- Please complete the Japan 500 bonus miles Campaign Mileage Credit Request Form and submit your boarding pass(es) as an attachment (JPG, PNG or PDF format: max 2MB are accepted) to Japan500@delta.com. Request forms must be received no later than two months after the date of travel to qualify for mileage. Please note this email is not for general inquiries or other requests. Please keep a copy of your boarding pass(es) until the correct mileage has been received. The boarding passes that are falsified improperly are not eligible for bonus miles. Delta Air Lines makes final decision and is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules.
- Eligible boarding passes are issued at check-in or at the gate. Notices such as Ticket Issuance Notice, Boarding Notice, Boarding Certificate are not eligible for bonus miles. If these items are sent please also attach boarding passes (stubs). If a boarding pass is not issued, you can use another proof of check-in issued by the airline to claim your SkyMiles bonus miles (e.g. Receipt with Passenger Name, Flight Number, Departure Date, Seat Number and Destination). Please contact the Delta Air Lines Reservations Center for details.
- Print clearly in English. Japanese characters or missing data will disqualify your mileage request.
- Make sure to write your SkyMiles number, name and other necessary information on each and every form you email.
- Bonus miles will be added to accounts within six to eight weeks after receipt of your request form.
- Delta Air Lines employees are not eligible for this promotion.
- Incomplete requests are not eligible for this promotion.
- Bonus miles may not be transferred to another person or converted to money.
- Bonus miles will not count toward Elite qualification.
- Maximum of 5,000 miles (ten flights) per base member or 20,000 miles (40 flights) per SkyMiles Medallion member may be earned. Limit is determined by membership status on date of travel.
- Your name must be on your individual boarding pass. Boarding passes with group names are not eligible for this promotion. Boarding passes without your name because of airport facility are also not eligible for this promotion.
- Only Japanese domestic scheduled flights qualify for this promotion. International flights do not qualify for this promotion.
- MILEAGE CREDIT REQUEST FORMS received after May 31, 2020 will not be honored.
- MILEAGE CREDIT REQUEST FORMS cannot be used for a change of address or other general SkyMiles inquiries.
- Terms and conditions for this offer may change without prior notice. Additional rules may apply.
- Delta Air Lines is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules. All rights as they apply to the execution and administration of this promotion belong solely to Delta Air Lines.
- This campaign is administered independently by Delta Air Lines and not in partnership with any carrier flying domestic Japanese routes.
- For other details of this promotion, please contact the Delta Air Lines Reservations Center.