CBP Global Entry
How to Apply for CBP Global Entry
Now available at over 40 U.S. airports and in some airports outside of the U.S., it takes a few simple steps for U.S. citizens or permanent residents to apply for Global entry through Customs and Border Protections. For a complete list of locations, visit the Global Entry website, opens in a new window. A nonrefundable fee of $100 per applicant will be charged at the time of application. If approved, membership is valid for 5 years.
- Fill out your online application, opens in a new window and pay the nonrefundable $100 application fee
- If conditionally approved, schedule an interview at an in-airport enrollment center
- Participate in an in-person interview with a U.S. Customs & Border Protection officer
- If approved, the officer will take your photo, obtain your fingerprint information and introduce you to the program
Using a Global Entry Kiosk
If approved for Global Entry, you can use Global Entry Kiosks in select airports around the United States. Members will scan a U.S. passport or U.S. legal permanent resident card and follow the prompts at Global Entry kiosks to expedite entry into the United States.
Adding Global Entry to My Delta
With Global Entry, your CBD PASSID serves as your Known Traveler Number. Please provide this number when booking your flights or add it to the Basic Info section in your Delta profile. You can also add it to existing trips that you already booked in My Trips.
- Log in to My Delta
- Under Basic Info, update/add your Secure Flight Passenger Data, and if applicable, your Customs and Border Protection (CBP) or TSA-assigned Known Traveler ID
Global Entry FAQs
- Go to https://goes-app.cbp.dhs.gov/, opens in a new window
- Click Activate Membership card
- Type the PASSID and Security Code (numeric portion only) from the back of your card and click Next.
Add your KTN to reservations and frequent flyer profiles. Add it on the Known Traveler Number Field in the forms. Do not enter your KTN in the redress number data field.
- Sign in to My Delta
- Go to your Profile
- Select “Edit” and enter under Known Traveler Number
Additional note: Verify that your first/middle/last name, gender and correct date of birth exactly as you applied for your KTN. Only enter your Membership Number / PASS ID in the ‘Known Traveler/Trusted Traveler’ field to ensure TSA Pre✓ eligibility. Don’t type “Opt In” or “TSA Pre✓” or any other text.
If you have added the Known Traveler Number in your My Delta account, the number will get synced to your current reservation within 36-48 hours. If you add the Known Traveler Number in My Trips then it will automatically get updated in your current reservation.
If you make reservations via a third-party website (not on the airlines’ website directly) and/or travel agency, your KTN may not always be shared with the airline. Ensure your first/middle/last name is in the correct Secure Flight fields. The KTN will be submitted along with Secure Flight passenger data to TSA. Remember to enter your full name, date of birth and KTN exactly as you provided during the TSA PreCheck application process or when you enrolled in a CBP Trusted Traveler program.