Grupo Aeromexico, S.A.B. de C.V. is a holding company whose subsidiaries are engaged in commercial aviation in Mexico and the promotion of passenger loyalty programs. Aeromexico, Mexico’s global airline, operates more than 600 daily flights with a main hub in Terminal 2 of the Mexico City International Airport. Its destinations network features 93 cities on three continents; including 43 destinations in Mexico, 18 in the United States, 20 in Latin America, 5 in Europe, 4 in Canada and 3 in Asia.
As a founding member of the SkyTeam airline alliance, Aeromexico offers customers more than 1,150 destinations in 177 countries served by the 19 SkyTeam airline partners, rewarding passengers with benefits including access to over 750 premium airport lounges around the world. www.skyteam.com
Deep Relationship Means Customers Win
Free Messaging - Their new in-flight service keeps you connected and messaging during flight.
Wi-Fi Connection - Aeromexico is the first airline in the world with 2Ku, the world's fastest onboard internet service powered by GoGo Inc.
In-Flight Entertainment - Their collection of free movies, TV series , and music will have time flying by. For more information, please visit the Aeromexico home page.
The Latest News from Aeromexico
CLEAR helps customers speed through security with the touch of a finger or blink of an eye and is now available at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) T2, Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport (BHM), Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG) and Boston Logan International Airport (BOS). 32 airports now offer CLEAR security lanes, including Atlanta (ATL), Detroit (DTW), Los Angeles (LAX), Minneapolis (MSP), New York (JFK T2 & T4 and LGA), Salt Lake City (SLC) and Seattle (SEA). See the full list of locations.
As a reminder, SkyMiles Members receive preferred rates on CLEAR memberships:
- Diamond Medallion Members: Complimentary annual membership ($179 annual savings)
- Platinum, Gold and Silver Medallion Members: $109 annual membership ($70 annual savings)
- Delta SkyMiles Credit Card Members: $109 annual membership ($70 annual savings)
- General SkyMiles Members: $119 annual membership ($60 annual savings)
Beginning on flights on or after January 1, 2020, SkyMiles Members will no longer earn miles on China Southern flights that are marketed or operated by SkyTeam partner airlines. SkyMiles Members flying with China Southern will continue earning miles only on the following flights:
- China Southern-marketed/China Southern-operated
- Delta-marketed/China Southern-operated
- China Southern-marketed/Delta-operated
These changes are due to China Southern’s exit from the SkyTeam Airline Alliance on January 1, 2019. China Southern will continue to be a Delta Global Airline Partner and Medallion Member’s benefits on China Southern will not change.
Learn more about how to earn miles on China Southern and our other partner airlines.
1 How do I know if a flight is marketed or operated by Delta or a partner?
- The marketing carrier is determined by the two letter airline code in the flight number. For example, DL2368 is marketed by Delta and CZ238 is marketed by China Southern.
- The operating carrier for a flight indicates which airline flies the plane. For example, a China Southern-operated flight means the flight will be on a China Southern aircraft.
Delta and Joint Cooperation Agreement partner Aeromexico are focused on providing their customers with a consistent experience when traveling between the two airlines. Over 3.2 million Delta and Aeromexico customers connect across the transborder network every year and creating a truly seamless journey is paramount. Thus, by looking at all aspects of the customer journey together, and using technology to enhance the digital experience, the two airlines have established a foundation to benefit their shared customers by aligning products, polices and services.