CUSTOMER CARE FAQS
How do I contact Delta?
Complete the email us form
Domestic Reservations for future travel plans or issues
International Reservations for future travel plans or issues
Spanish Reservation Assistance
Japanese Reservation Assistance
Hearing and Speech Impaired (TDD) Assistance
Customer Care for past date travel issues
Email Us or contact us at 404-773-0305
Proposals for all departments at Delta are initially reviewed by Supply Chain and should be sent by email to email@example.com
Donations, Sponsorships, or Promotional Marketing
If you feel you have a proposal that matches the criteria outlined on the site, you will be guided through a series of steps in order to create an account and submit your requestopens in a new window. By using this venue, you will receive an appropriate and timely response from our Marketing, Sales, or Community Relations group.
How Long Is My Ticket/Transportation Voucher Good For?
Tickets and transportation vouchers are valid for one year from the date of issuance, and NOT the date of travel.
How Do I Change A Ticket?
If you are traveling on Delta, a Delta Connection® carrier, or Delta Shuttle®, you can change your ticket at delta.com. Go to My Trips then enter your information to change your ticket. If you are traveling on one of our airline codeshare partners you will need to contact Reservations to change your ticket. To expedite your call, have your ticket information available. Ticket change fees vary, so see Change Fees for more details. A fare difference may also apply.
What Documents Are Required For International Travel?
Passengers should check with the consulate of the country they are visiting to determine what type of documents is required for entry and if a visa is required.
Can I Transfer My Ticket To Someone Else?
All tickets are non-transferable per the fare rules. Name changes are not permitted.
What If My Ticket Or Voucher Has Expired?
Tickets and vouchers are valid for one year from the date of issuance. If your ticket or voucher has expired, it is no longer valid and can not be extended due to illness or to circumstances that were unknown at the time of purchase or are beyond a customer’s control.
Ticket copies and Baggage receipts
Receipts can be emailed via delta.com within 24 hours of last flight traveled.
- Go to delta.com
- Select My Trips
- Type First Name, Last Name, and Confirmation # then click GO
- Scroll down to Payment Details and click on Email Receipt
- Enter email address, then click submit
Historical ticket, baggage receipts, and receipts for other purchases made through delta.com from the past 24 months can also be accessed via delta.com using the My Receipts feature, if you have a delta.com account.
- Go to delta.com
- Log in with your SkyMiles number, email address, or Username and password
- Click on the Go To My Delta button
- Click the Receipts icon in the My Wallet section
If last flight was more than 24 hours ago and you do not have a delta.com login:
Digital receipt requests
Passengers may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information when requesting their specific ticket copies or baggage receipts:
- Passenger Name (request must be submitted by the ticketed passenger or credit card holder)
- Ticket Number (13-digit document number beginning with 006; please note baggage receipts begin with 00682)
- Type of Credit Card used for purchase (Visa/MasterCard/American Express) - Please do not include credit card number
If you don't know your ticket document number, please include:
- Passenger name (request must be submitted by the ticketed passenger or credit card holder)
- Date of Travel
- Origin Airport
- Type of Credit Card used for purchase (AX, VI, MC, DS) or Cash - Please do not include credit card number
Purchased through a travel agency or online site other than Delta
For reservations booked through a travel agency or an online site, please contact the travel agency or online site to receive a copy of the ticket.
How Do I Obtain Flight Delay/Cancellation Verification For Trip Insurance?
Complete the Delay/Cancellation Verification request form. Your request will require the following information:
- Ticket number beginning with 006 and is followed by 10 digits
- The cancelled flight number
- Date of travel for the cancelled flight
- Passenger name (request must be submitted by the ticketed passenger or the purchaser) and contact information
- The origin and destination cities of the cancelled flight
How Do I Request A Refund?
Purchased on delta.com
You can request a refund for eTickets at delta.com if the tickets were:
- Purchased with a credit card.
- Purchased with U.S. or Canadian currency.
- Not obtained with a SkyMiles award.
- Issued with a ticket number that begins with 006 is followed by 10 digits.
If approved, refunds will be processed back to the original form of payment to the person who purchased the ticket, which may be different from the ticket holder. Credit card refunds will appear on your credit card statement within one to two billing cycles.
Purchased through a travel agency or online web site
For reservations booked with your travel agent or through an online site, please contact the travel agency or online site for a refund.