It’s better when you travel together, which is why our Delta Group Specialists can help show you how easy it is to book airfare for everyone.
Get Your Group Ready for Takeoff
Delta group specialists customize Delta flight itineraries for groups of 10 or more passengers traveling on the same flight. You’ll get the advantage of competitive fares, flexible ticketing options and support in booking and managing your group’s travel. Your booking will be secured with a booking fee and deposit as outlined in your contract.
Our group representatives will assist you with group travel by contacting 800-532-4777 Monday through Friday 8am – 8pm EST.
For our managed agency partners, please contact your Sales Account Executive for assistance.
Book Group travel now (U.S./CA travel only)
Or, book by calling us at 800-532-4777
General Group Contract Terms and Conditions:
These details supplement, and are hereby incorporated into, your Group Contract with Delta Air Lines. Delta reserves the right to change these terms at any time without notice; however, the terms in effect on the date you execute your Group Contract will apply.
- These Group Contract Terms and Conditions detail standard policies for group reservations; however, terms are subject to additional restrictions during peak travel periods as designated by Delta Air Lines, Inc.
- A group consists of 10 or more passengers traveling together on at least one common flight segment. In the event your group does not meet the minimum of 10 passengers, this booking will be cancelled, any deposit will be forfeited, and passengers may contact Delta about creating a new booking as individual travelers, which will be for the fare available at that time.
- Any changes requested to the Group Contract will require a renegotiation of fare and terms. Additions to your group may be at a different fare from the main group. Individual deviations from the group itinerary may be available with additional fees and payment of any additional airfare. A nonrefundable booking fee may also apply as specified in your Group Contract.
- You are also responsible for compliance with any applicable laws or regulations in the discussion of these fares with your customers.
- The information regarding this group is confidential between the travel agent or group leader and Delta’s Group and Specialty Sales Center. Therefore, no information will be given to, nor changes made on behalf of, individual group members.
- Group tickets are not eligible for SkyMiles upgrades, and mileage accrual will be according to the SkyMiles program accrual policy for unpublished or opaque fares.
- All travel pursuant to this reservation shall be subject to Delta's applicable contract of carriage (and general rules tariff) and all applicable fare rules and restrictions.
- All necessary travel documentation to comply with governmental travel requirements (e.g., passports and visas) are the responsibility of the passenger. DL is not liable for any travel issues resulting from lack of proper documentation.
- Delta reserves the right to change equipment or schedules without notice.
A deviation is defined as a change to the date, time or routing. Any deviations may be at a different fare from the main group. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the main group must maintain group minimum requirements. Your group may book deviations from the original group as follows:
- Prior to the group's utilization date an unlimited number of passengers may deviate from the group itinerary on either the outbound or the return at the applicable fare with no deviation fee.
- After the utilization date a maximum of 30% of the group may deviate on the outbound or return for a US$25.00 per person domestically and US$50.00 per person internationally nonrefundable deviation fee plus the applicable fare difference.
- The percentage of passengers who may deviate is based on the total number of seats held by the group at utilization date.
- Feeders (passengers wishing to travel from a different city connecting to the main group travel segment(s)) are not included in this limitation and may be done at any time prior to ticketing at the applicable fare for the new itinerary.
- A credit card is the only acceptable form of payment for deviations and is required at the time the deviation is booked.
- Passengers may make changes after ticketing at the applicable fare upon payment of the applicable ticket change or reissue fee plus any difference in fare.
- Once travel has commenced routing changes are not permitted. Changes to the return travel date or time only will be permitted at the applicable fare with the appropriate ticket reissue fee and any difference in fare.
In consideration for Delta's agreement to hold this seat inventory for your group, you agree to pay Delta a cancellation fee listed on your contract per seat, assessed from the deposit, if you fail to comply with the ticketing deadlines and/or if you fail to use at least the utilization percentage of the seats that we have reserved for you, as specified in your contract.
If there is no Deposit Due date, no deposit funds are due. The following policy applies only if a deposit is collected:
- If your group does not meet the minimum of 10 or individual members do not travel with the group, (a) the deposit will be forfeited and (b) passengers will be considered individual travelers and must be ticketed at the applicable fare.
If the Utilization is listed as 100%, the deposit will be refunded for ticketed passengers only.
If you fail to use at least the utilization requirement percentage of the seats that we have reserved for you, the amount of the cancellation fee will be calculated as follows:
- It is your responsibility to obtain a cancellation reference number from Delta for complete cancellations. Delta's business records will conclusively determine the time and date of any cancellation.
- Partial cancellations do not require a cancellation reference number.
- A new confirmation letter will be distributed at the time of any reductions, deviations, feeder additions or other itinerary changes.
- Until the last day to cancel/reduce without penalty: 100% of the seats may be cancelled without a cancellation fee.
- Except to the extent otherwise expressly specified in your contract, from the last day to cancel/reduce without penalty until 60 days before departure: must maintain the minimum main group utilization requirement percentage of seats held for a full deposit refund.
- If you use some, but less than utilization requirement percentage, of the seats held, you will be charged the cancellation fee specified in your Group Contract for each seat below the utilization requirement percentage minimum.
- If all the seats on your reservation are cancelled after the utilization date specified in your contract, the entire deposit will be forfeited.
- 60 days or less before departure: Deposits will be refunded for ticketed passengers only within 60 days of the commencement of travel.
- Any applicable cancellation fee will be collected from the deposit on file.
Any and all matters arising out of or relating to the Group Contract and/or the subject matter hereof shall be governed by and enforced in accordance with the laws of the United States of America and, to the extent not preempted by Federal law, the laws of the State of Georgia without regard to conflict of law principles, regardless of the legal theory upon which such matter is asserted. The Group Contract, including the Ticket, Fare Rules, and Contract of Carriage as applicable, represents the entire agreement between the parties relating to transportation pursuant to this Agreement, and shall supersede all prior representations, understandings or agreements pertaining thereto, either oral or written. No other covenants, warranties, undertakings or understandings may be implied, in law or in equity.
Delta shall not be liable for any punitive, consequential or special damages arising out of or in connection with the Group Contract, carriage or other services performed by Delta, whether or not Delta had knowledge that such damage might be incurred. Delta shall not be liable for any damage arising out of its compliance with any laws, government regulations, orders, rules, requirements or security directives or as a result of a passenger’s failure to comply with such laws, government regulations, orders, rules, requirements or security directives or as a result of a passenger’s reliance on advice provided by Delta regarding such laws, regulations, orders, rules, requirements or security directives. Election or failure by Delta to enforce any provision of the Group Contract shall not constitute a waiver of its rights and remedies with regard to such provision or any other provision. No agent, servant, or representative of Delta has authority to alter, modify, or waive any provisions of the Group Contract or these Terms and Conditions.
Book a Meeting Room for Corporate Group Travel
If you’re traveling with a group for work, it’s easy to use the Delta Meeting Network as you travel. We offer a network of 300 destinations to hold a meeting for 15 or more people traveling on Delta from two or more cities. Discover Delta Meeting Network Benefits.