Bahamas Vacation Packages
The Bahamas offers sophisticated resorts, vibrant nightlife, secluded beaches and colonial charm, all wrapped in tropical island beauty.
Right now, book nonstop Delta® flights from:†
- Atlanta and New York (JFK) to Nassau, daily.
- Atlanta to Great Exuma and North Eleuthera, on select days.
- Atlanta to Marsh Harbour, on select days starting June 6, 2022.
†Flight routings subject to change without notice.
*Minimum night stays, select travel dates and other restrictions may apply. See Special Offer Terms and Conditions, Go to footer note for details.
Explore The Bahamas
With more than 700 islands, The Bahamas is a destination to behold, and ready to be explored. Home to brilliant coral reefs and some of the world's most beautiful beaches — fringed by magnificent resorts and casinos — a Bahamas vacation is a trip to the ultimate playground with plenty of activities for adventure seekers, families and couples.
- Purchase any Delta Vacations flight and hotel package from any Delta Vacations origin in the U.S. or Canada to any Delta Vacations destination, April 1 – June 30, 2022, for travel anytime.
- At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional codes SMGIFT400 or SMEARN75K.
- Offer is valid on reservations that include a minimum of one flight on Delta Air Lines®, Service may be operated by Delta Air Lines®; the Delta Connection® carriers: Endeavor Air, Inc., Republic Airways and SkyWest; Delta Shuttle® carrier: Republic Airways; SkyTeam® partners: Aeromexico®, Air Europa, Air France, Airlinair, Air One, Air One City Liner, Bahamasair, BritAir, China Airlines, China Eastern, China Southern, CSA Czech Airlines, KLM and Korean Airlines or codeshare partners: Aerolíneas Argentinas, Aerolitoral dba Aeromexico Connect, CAI Second, Aeromar, Austral Lineas Aereas dba Aerolineas Argentinas, BritAir dba Air France, CAIone, City Jet dba Air France LATAM Airlines Group, LATAM Colombia, LATAM Brazil, LATAM Peru, LATAM Paraguay, LATAM Ecuador, Paranair, Hawaiian Airlines, Hop! Dba Air France, Kenyan Airways, Joon Airlines, KLM CityHopper, Privilege Style, Regional CAE dba Air France, Silver Air, Shanghai Airlines, Transavia Airlines, Travel Service dba China Southern, Virgin Atlantic International, Aer Lingus dba Virgin Atlantic Little Red, Virgin Australia International, Virgin Australia Limited NZ dba Virgin Australia, VLM Airlines, WestJet, and WestJet Encore; Partners: Air Tahiti, British Airways (only within South Africa), ITA Airways.
- The hotel discount is based on the standard room charges of each of the participating hotels in destination.
- Minimum 2-night hotel stay required at a Delta Vacations property required.
- Package purchase includes flight and hotel; or flight, hotel and car rental, plus any optional activities.
- With promo code SMGIFT400 the primary traveler on the booking will receive a $50 Delta Gift Card on bookings up to $1,499; $100 Delta Gift Card on bookings of $1,500-$3,999; $250 Delta Gift Card on bookings of $4,000-$6,999; and $400 Delta Gift Card on bookings of $7,000 or more. Offer will be awarded 6-8 weeks after travel has been completed.
- With promo code SMEARN75K the primary traveler on the booking will receive 5,000 bonus miles on bookings up to $1,499; 20,000 bonus miles on bookings of $1,500-$3,999; 40,000 bonus miles on bookings of $4,000-$6,999; and 75,000 bonus miles on bookings of $7,000 or more. Offer will be awarded 6-8 weeks after travel has been completed.
- The primary traveler will receive up to 75,000 bonus miles, in addition to standard bonus miles and credited flight miles, through the SkyMiles Program. SkyMiles number must be added to the booking to receive the bonus miles.
- Additional baggage charges for checked luggage may apply, as well as any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination.
- Offer is not applicable to airfare; Globus family of brands including Globus, Cosmos, Monograms and Avalon packages; for groups of 10 or more people; and is not retroactive.
- Must be purchased through Delta Vacations.
- Offer applies to qualified passengers only. Children staying free in room do not qualify for discount.
- Offer will recalculate if modifications are made to the booking.
- Offer does not apply to taxes, fees and carrier-imposed surcharges.
- No refunds will be issued toward offer. Offer has no cash value. Offer void if qualifying booking is canceled.
- Programs and availability may vary. Delta Vacations flight reservations may be made up to 331 days in advance of flight departure.
- Delta Vacations must issue all airline tickets.
- Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are outlined during the booking process; other restrictions may apply.
- Delta Vacations is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules and reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- All SkyMiles Program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide. To review rules for Delta Vacations mileage redemption, please visit delta.com/vacations-usemiles. Delta Vacations airfares will earn Medallion® Qualification Dollars (MQDs – U.S.-based members only) based on fare class and distance flown. Bonus miles do not count toward Medallion Status or Million Miler™ Status. Offers void where prohibited by law. Offers subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
- Taxes, fees and carrier-imposed surcharges are noncommissionable.
Promotional code will always be validated and appropriate discount will be deducted if terms and conditions are met.
- Via the Internet:
Enter promotional code SMGIFT400 or SMEARN75K in the Promo Code/eCertificate box on the Booking page.
Delta Gift Card Offer Terms and Conditions
Use of this eGift Card or physical Gift Card is subject to these terms and conditions:
- The Gift Card Number and PIN / Redemption Code located in the digital Delta eGift Card ("eGift") or on the back of the physical Delta Gift Card ("Card"), as applicable, are required for redemption.
- eGifts and Cards may not be redeemed within seventy-two (72) hours after the time of purchase.
- eGifts and Cards can only be redeemed using one of the methods specified below:
- At delta.com/redeem.
- Call Delta Air Lines Reservations and advise the agent that you are redeeming an eGift or a Card. In the U.S. and Canada, call 800-225-1366 or 800-225-2525; in Japan, call 0570-077733 or 0476-31-8000; and in all other countries, call the local Delta Air Lines Reservations office. This method of redemption may result in direct ticketing charges.
- At delta.com/vacations or by calling 800-800-1504 for Delta Vacations® packages that include air transportation. (Travel Advisors, call 800-727-1111.)
- In person at a Delta Air Lines City Ticket Office (CTO) or with Delta Air Lines Airport Customer Service (ACS).
- Through a Delta Air Lines General Sales Agent (GSA).
Other Terms and Conditions
- To redeem or check balance, visit delta.com/redeem and enter your gift card information.
- eGifts and Cards may be redeemed toward the total purchase price of air transportation, including taxes, fees, and surcharges imposed on the air transportation, or on Delta Vacations packages that include air transportation (excluding any cash portion of an Award or Miles + Cash Ticket). They may not be used for any additional fees (including baggage fees) or for any other products or services (including class upgrades, in-flight purchases, premium seating, mileage booster, SkyMiles Cruises, cargo, hotel stays, or car rentals).
- Gift Cards cannot be used to pay for any cash portion of an Award or Miles + Cash Ticket.
- eGifts and Cards may only be used for travel on Delta Air Lines marketed flights, including those operated as Delta Connection® and by Delta Air Lines codeshare partners with a Delta Air Lines flight number.
- eGifts and Cards may be used toward Delta Vacations® packages that include air transportation.
- eGifts and Cards are issued only in U.S. dollars ("USD"). If an eGift or a Card is used for the purchase of a ticket issued in a currency other than USD, the full value of the eGift or Card will be converted to that currency using the Bankers Rate of Exchange in effect on the date of ticket issuance, and the rate of exchange will be indicated on the ticket.
- Tickets purchased using eGifts and Cards are subject to the applicable Delta Air Lines Contract of Carriage and fare rules (including change penalties).
- If redeemed at www.delta.com, a maximum of five forms of payment (including eGifts or Cards) can be applied towards a single transaction, regardless of the number of tickets purchased as part of that transaction; if redeemed through any other method, a maximum of five forms of payment (including eGifts or Cards) can be applied toward a single ticket. eGifts and Cards can be used with other eGifts and/or Cards, but cannot be used in conjunction with any other certificate, voucher or credit towards a single ticket. If you wish to redeem more Gift Cards for a single purchase, please call Delta Air Lines at 1-800-225-1366 and a Reservations Specialist will be able to assist you.
- If redeemed for a Delta Vacations package at delta.com/vacations, up to four forms of payment (including eGifts or Cards) can be applied towards a single transaction, regardless of the number of tickets purchased as part of that transaction; eGifts and Cards can be used with other eGifts and/or Cards, but cannot be used in conjunction with any other certificate, voucher or credit towards a single ticket. If you wish to redeem more Gift Cards for a single purchase, please call Delta Vacations at 1-800-800-1504 and a Reservations Specialist will be able to assist you.
- eGifts and Cards are not reloadable and do not expire. No service or inactivity fees apply.
- eGifts and Cards, including those that are lost, stolen, or destroyed, will not be replaced by Delta for any reason.
- eGifts and Cards are not credit, debit or charge cards, and have no implied warranties.
- eGifts and Cards are not refundable and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash, check or credit except where refund or redemption is required by law. You may not use a Gift Card to purchase other Gift Cards. Gift Cards purchased from delta.com/giftcards cannot be reloaded, resold, or transferred for value. Void if reloaded, resold, transferred for value, or redeemed for cash. Unused Gift Cards may not be transferred other than as a gift. Total purchases on delta.com/giftcards for any one individual may not exceed ten thousand dollars ($10,000.00) in one calendar day.
- Where eGifts or Cards are redeemed for a ticket, but travel is not taken, the value of the redeemed ticket (after any applicable penalties) will be provided in accordance with Delta Air Lines' standard policy regarding ticket refunds.
- eGifts and Cards may only be sold by Delta and Delta-licensed vendors. eGifts and Cards that are for sale or sold by an unlicensed vendor are subject to confiscation or voiding by Delta.
- eGifts and Cards that are altered or obtained fraudulently are subject to confiscation or voiding by Delta.
- Delta is not responsible for eGifts or Cards that are undeliverable or not received due to inaccurate delivery information provided by the purchaser.
- Delta reserves the right to refuse, cancel or hold for review transactions initiated using eGifts or Cards for suspected fraud, incorrect certificate or card denomination, or violations of these terms and conditions.
- Delta may at any time and without notice change these terms and conditions or contract with a third party to administer the eGift program or the Card program.
- Use of eGifts and Cards is subject to applicable law. In the event of a conflict between these terms and conditions and applicable law, applicable law will govern.
- The laws of the state of Virginia, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions, apply to these Terms and Conditions and use of any eGift or Card.
- Delta and its affiliates make no warranties, express or implied, with respect to eGifts and Cards, including any express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- eGifts and Cards are issued by and are solely the obligation of Delta Gift Cards, Inc. ("DGC"), an affiliate of Delta Air Lines, Inc., that is authorized to issue eGifts and Cards for sale by Delta and Delta-licensed vendors to be redeemed toward the total purchase price of air transportation on Delta Air Lines marketed flights.
- Payment Methods To purchase Delta Gift Cards from Delta, you may use a valid American Express Delta SkyMiles Credit Card, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, or JCB credit card, or PayPal or ApplePay on mobile.
- Delivery Information and Requirements for Gift Card Purchasers All orders of Gift Cards are subject to a process that compares purchaser information provided on the web site with information about the purchaser provided by the purchaser's financial institution. If there is a discrepancy, your Gift Card order may be delayed until it can be corrected. If you have concerns about your order, please contact Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reasons for Failed Delivery of eGift Cards eGift Cards are delivered via email. If you have confirmed the recipient's email address but the eGift Card has not been viewed within a reasonable period after the requested delivery date, following is a list of the most common reasons why delivery may have failed:
- Spam filter blocked email or routed it to a bulk/spam folder
- If a spam filter is blocking Delta emails from getting to an inbox, the email options will need to be modified so that Delta emails are not considered spam.
- Recipient's firewall blocked the email
- Email inbox is over size limit
- Invalid email address
- Spam filter blocked email or routed it to a bulk/spam folder
- Personalized Messaging If you wish to add a personal message to a Gift Card, simply type your message in the Message field during the purchase process. Personal messages are limited in length to the space provided on the eGift Card, or to the space provided on the presentation carrier of a physical Gift Card. There is no additional charge to include a personalized message. If we do find inappropriate, offensive or otherwise objectionable messages, we reserve the right to cancel them.