Friends in High Places
We wouldn't be everywhere we are today without some connections of our own. We've partnered with a wide range of travel services to offer you a complete and seamless suite of options.
OUR PARTNERS IN FLIGHT
Broaden your horizons. Our partners at Codeshare offer you service to more destinations around the world. And you can buy tickets on these airlines directly from us — giving you the convenience of one-stop (or "non-stop") shopping.
Delta & Air France-KLM-Alitalia Joint Venture
Partnering up with Air France-KLM and Alitalia allows us to offer greater service and convenience via the world’s largest transatlantic network — nearly 250 daily flights across the Atlantic and service to almost 500 destinations in Europe and North America. Our customers also benefit from harmonized ground and in-flight services, competitive fares, dedicated reservation centers and access to a worldwide airport lounge network.
Collectively, we also provide more choices and seamless airline-to-airline connections from our hubs in Amsterdam, Atlanta, Boston, Cincinnati, Detroit, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New York-JFK, New York-LGA, Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Rome-Fiumicino, Salt Lake City, Seattle and Tokyo-Narita.
Best of all, your travels are more rewarding with upgrade, mileage-earning and redemption opportunities through the Delta SkyMiles, Air France-KLM Flying Blue and Alitalia MilleMiglia frequent flyer programs.
With our Virgin Australia transpacific partnership, our customers benefit from a comprehensive, fully integrated network with thousands of destinations in North America and the South Pacific. This means you can look forward to more convenient connections and reciprocal frequent flyer benefits. More specifically, you'll enjoy:
- More options when booking trans-Pacific travel on Delta or Virgin Australia International long-haul include flights between Los Angeles and Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
- Easier and faster connections at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) since Virgin Australia International flights now arrive at the Tom Bradley International Terminal (TBIT).
- More SkyMiles mileage-earning opportunities, as members purchasing an eligible Virgin Australia International fare-class ticket now earn Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) as well as miles. Learn more
Diamond, Platinum and Gold Medallion members also will continue to enjoy the following benefits on Virgin Australia flights:
- Complimentary Checked Baggage*
- Priority Check-In and Priority Boarding
- Priority security line access
- Complimentary lounge access**
- Priority baggage handling
And Silver Medallion members will continue to enjoy:
- Complimentary Checked Baggage*
- Priority Check-In on international flights
- Priority Boarding on international long-haul flights
*Complimentary checked baggage allowances for Diamond and Platinum Medallion members will be equivalent to a Velocity Platinum member. Allowances for Gold and Silver Medallion members will be equivalent to Gold and Silver Velocity members. Fees may apply for overweight and oversized baggage. Please visit Virgin Australia for more details on baggage policy.
**Lounge access is available with a same-day boarding pass for international travel. Please click here for more information.
Please travel with and be prepared to show your Medallion card to the Virgin Australia representative to receive these benefits.
Delta Private Jets®
When you step up to a Delta Private Jet, you’ll experience a world of travel that gives you more flexibility, more simplicity, and more productivity. There’s no better way to enjoy the freedom of flying to over 5,000 airports - whenever you want to travel - relaxing in comfort and luxury in the privacy of your own jet.
Delta Private Jets Card
The savviest private jet traveler knows about the Delta Private Jets Card. It is designed for those who want to truly experience luxury travel the way it was meant to be. It makes the best use of your funds, offering straightforward pricing with no surprises. You can also use your card balance to arrange commercial travel on Delta® with exclusive privileges.
Advantages of the Delta Private Jet Card:
- Locked-in, all-inclusive rates for up to two years
- No fuel surcharges
- Guaranteed jet availability
- No interchange fee for switching between jet sizes
- Your choice of jet (light, midsize, super midsize, or large) on a trip-by-trip basis
- 24/7 personal concierge with one number to call to arrange all travel, ground transportation, and special requests
- Two Captain-level pilots on every flight
- Delta SkyMiles® Medallion® Status
- 20% savings on full-fare First (F) or Delta One® (J) class tickets on Delta
- Learn moreopens in a new window about the Delta Private Jets Card or call 1-877-541-3548
For a one-time use of a private jet, we offer an expansive charter fleet that lets you choose the exact jet you need. Our concierge staff will arrange all travel needs for your party, including ground transportation.
- Available for one-way, round-trip, or multi-leg travel
- Pricing based on hourly charter rate
We’re proud of our 28-year heritage of exemplary private jet service and commitment to safety. Delta Private Jets has the longest-held ARG/US "Platinum" safety rating of any operation in the world. Learn more and see why Delta Private Jets was named "Best Private Jet Service" by Executive Travel magazine from 2009-2012.
Delta Connection® Carriers
Our amazing team of regional airlines can take you to hundreds of North American cities. You can make reservations right here, at delta.com. You'll get great fares and you can even pick your seat ahead of time.
Compassopens in a new window
GoJet Airlinesopens in a new window
Endeavor Airopens in a new window
Republic Airlineopens in a new window
SkyWestopens in a new window
Delta Shuttle® offers business travelers convenience and flexibility with frequent departures and easy check-in and boarding. Northeast commuters can take advantage of hourly departures between New York-La Guardia (LGA), and Boston (BOS), Chicago (ORD) and Washington, DC (DCA). Anything we can do to help can make business travel less work for you.
A portion of travel for some itineraries may be on Delta Connection carriers.
We always want you to have more choices and flexibility when you fly, especially when flying internationally. Thanks to a steady stream of new members, our global network now covers over 800 destinations, making your connections as quick and smooth as possible. Find out more at skyteam.com.
- Aeroflotopens in a new window
Aeroflot Baggage Policy
- AerolineasArgentinasopens in a new window
AerolineasArgentinas Baggage Policyopens in a new window
- AeroMexicoopens in a new window
AeroMexico Baggage Policy
- CSA Czech Airlinesopens in a new window
CSA Czech Airlines Baggage Policyopens in a new window
- Garuda Indonesiaopens in a new window
Garuda Indonesia Baggage Policy
- Middle East Airlines (MEA)opens in a new window
MEA Baggage Policy
- Saudiaopens in a new window
Saudia Baggage Policyopens in a new window
- TAROMopens in a new window
TAROM Baggage Policyopens in a new window
- Vietnam Airlinesopens in a new window
Vietnam Airlines Baggage Policy
- XiamenAiropens in a new window
XiamenAir Baggage Policyopens in a new window
The Benefits Add Up
- Earn SkyMiles credit and redeem miles for mileage awards on any SkyTeam or SkyTeam Associates airline
- Choose from approximately 14,500 daily flights to over 800 destinations worldwide in over 170 countries
- Get expert travel assistance at over 2,000 SkyTeam ticket offices worldwide
- Access airport lounges when flying international first or business class
- As a SkyTeam Elite Plus member, you and a guest gain access to over 490 lounges every time you fly internationally
- Simplify travel to the destinations of your dreams with the Asia Pass, China Pass, Europe Pass, Italy Pass and Round the World programs
No enrollment is necessary. You can begin enjoying these benefits simply by making a reservation on any SkyTeam airline. For more information, visit skyteam.comopens in a new window. SkyMiles Medallion members are automatically a member of SkyTeam Elite or SkyTeam Elite Plus. If you're not a SkyMiles member and would like to join, enroll now.
- Aeroflotopens in a new window