Earn Miles With SkyMiles® Dining
Enjoy a great meal and earn miles at thousands of participating restaurants when you link your credit card to your SkyMiles Dining account and order take-out, delivery, or dine-in at any SkyMiles Dining Restaurant.
For a limited time, join SkyMiles Dining and earn up to 3,000 bonus miles right out of the gate. Terms apply*
Just sign up, register your credit and/or debit card, and within the first 30 days:
- Earn 500 bonus miles by spending $30 or more at any participating restaurant.
- Earn 1,000 bonus miles by spending $30 or more on your second participating restaurant visit, delivery, or take-out order.
- Earn 1,500 bonus miles by spending $30 or more on your third participating restaurant visit, delivery, or take-out order.
- SkyMiles Medallion Members earn 1,000 bonus miles for their first visit, for a total of up to 3,500 bonus miles!
Plus, enjoy earning miles for every dollar spent at participating restaurants when you pay with a linked card.
*Completing an online review is required within 30 days of each restaurant visit to earn bonus miles.
SkyMiles Dining terms apply., opens in a new window
Rent with Hertz at participating locations to earn miles on every rental and enjoy exclusive SkyMiles member discounts.
- Medallion® Members earn 300 bonus miles per rental day
- General Members earn 200 bonus miles per rental day
- Save on base rates by using promo coupon 197536 and your Delta discount number 165385
Base rate includes time and mileage charges only. Taxes, tax reimbursement, age differential charges, fees, surcharges and optional service charges, such as refueling, are not included. CDP 165385 and PC 197536 must be included in the reservation. Advance reservation required. Outside of the US, reservations must be made at least 8 hours prior to vehicle pickup. This offer is valid at participating airport locations in the United States, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, the Middle East, Latin and South America. This offer has no cash value, may not be used with Pre-Pay Rates, Tour Rates or Insurance Replacement Rates and cannot be combined with any other certificate, voucher, offer or promotion. Hertz age, driver, credit and qualifying rate restrictions for the renting location apply. The CDP discounts vary by rental date, location and vehicle type. Modifying your reservation may result in a change in your rate and/or invalidate this offer. Miles will not be awarded on travel industry rates, wholesale tour packages, insurance/dealer replacement, other promotional rates or group travel. Hertz standard rental qualifications, rental period and return restrictions apply. Minimum rental period is one day. Offer is valid on all car classes. Normal Hertz Affordable Rate rules and restrictions apply. All taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser. Outside of the United States and Canada, cars may be manual transmission only; however, exceptions do apply.
Move around town with Lyft to earn miles every time you ride.
- New to Lyft? New users get $20 in ride credit. Terms apply
Link your SkyMiles and Lyft accounts to start earning miles.
Enjoy double miles, a free additional driver and a free upgrade to a higher car category (based on availability). Simply book online on www.sixt.com/delta, opens in a new window between November 1, 2020 and November 30, 2020 for a car rental between November 13, 2020 and December 15, 2020. Terms and conditions apply. Click here, opens in a new window for more details.
The 500 bonus miles offer ended on September 30, 2020.
500 Bonus Miles on Domestic Flights to Japan
- Travel Period: April 1, 2020 – September 30, 2020
- In order to earn the bonus miles, all mileage request forms must be submitted by October 31, 2020 or two months after the date of travel, whichever comes first.
- Bonus miles: 500 bonus mile per an eligible flight on any airline. During the travel period, maximum of 20 flights per an eligible SkyMiles Member may be earned. Bonus miles can be earned only if a Member is eligible Member on the day of the flight activity and submitted the 500 Bonus Miles Campaign Mileage Credit Request Form.
- Eligible flight means regularly scheduled commercial domestic flights within Japan.
Terms and Conditions:
This campaign is administered independently by Delta Air Lines and not in partnership with any carrier flying domestic Japanese routes.
- This offer is available to eligible SkyMiles Members with a registered mailing address in Japan only. The first and last name linked to the SkyMiles account and on the boarding pass must be the same.
- Eligible SkyMiles Member means Medallion Members and SkyMiles Members with a Delta SkyMiles Credit Card issued in Japan (Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB VISA Card, Delta SkyMiles Diners Club Card, Delta SkyMiles JCB Card and Delta SkyMiles American Express Card).
- To qualify, eligible flights must be taken during the promotion period, which is April 1, 2020- September 30, 2020.
- Earn 500 bonus miles per an eligible flight regardless of fare, class of service, or route. Eligible flight means regularly-scheduled commercial domestic flights within Japan on any airline. Award Tickets/travel such as SkyMiles Award Travel on Japanese domestic routes are also applicable. Non-regularly scheduled routes/flights and charter flights do not qualify. Also, international flights including domestic flights that are operated as a part of international routes do not qualify. Customers, such as infants, who do not have a seat assignment, do not qualify for this promotion.
- During the campaign period, a maximum of 20 flights per an eligible member may be earned. Bonus miles can be earned only if a Member is an eligible Member on the day of flight activity.
- Bonus miles may not be transferred to another person or converted to money and will not count toward Medallion qualification.
- The Japan 500 bonus miles Campaign MILEAGE CREDIT REQUEST FORM is available on delta.com.
- Please complete the Japan 500 bonus miles Campaign Mileage Credit Request Form and submit your boarding pass(es) as an attachment (JPG, PNG or PDF format: max 2MB are accepted) to Japan500@delta.com. Request forms must be received by October 31, 2020 or two months after the date of travel, whichever comes first, to qualify for mileage. Please note this email is not for general inquiries or other requests. Please keep a copy of your documents until the correct mileage has been received. Boarding passes that are falsified improperly are not eligible for bonus miles. Delta Air Lines makes the final decision and is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules.
- Eligible documents include:
- Boarding pass (document must state ‘Boarding Pass’ on it. Document also requires first and last name, flight number, date, seat number and segment.)
- Security inspection certificate issued at security checkpoint (If you do not have the document stating ‘Boarding Pass’, you can submit this certificate).
- Boarding certificate issued by an airline.
- Print clearly in English. Japanese characters or missing data will disqualify your mileage request.
- Make sure to write your 10-digit SkyMiles Number, name and other necessary information on each and every form you email.
- Bonus miles will be added to accounts approximately 8 to 12 weeks after receipt of your request form.
- Delta Air Lines employees are not eligible for this promotion.
- Incomplete requests or documents are not eligible for this promotion.
- Your name linked to your SkyMiles account must be on your individual boarding pass and documents. Boarding passes with group names are not eligible for this promotion. Boarding passes without your name because of the airport facility are also not eligible for this promotion.
- MILEAGE CREDIT REQUEST FORMS received after October 31, 2020 or two months after the date of travel, whichever comes first, will not be honored.
- MILEAGE CREDIT REQUEST FORMS cannot be used for a change of address or other general SkyMiles inquiries.
- Terms and conditions for this offer may change without prior notice. Additional rules may apply.
- Delta Air Lines is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules. All rights as they apply to the execution and administration of this promotion belong solely to Delta Air Lines.
- This campaign is administered independently by Delta Air Lines and not in partnership with any carrier flying domestic Japanese routes.
- For other details of this promotion, please contact the Delta Air Lines Reservations Center.
- All SkyMiles Program rules apply to SkyMiles Program membership, miles, offers, mile accrual, mile redemption, and travel benefits. The rules are subject to change anytime. To review the rules, please visit Membership Guide & Program Rules.
Bookmark this page and check back often as we're constantly updating with exclusive deals and offers.