Shanghai to the U.S.
Enjoy more space and a wider seat on Delta Premium Select
With paying a little bit more than Main Cabin, you can get onto Delta Premium Select and enjoy enhanced travel experience. On Delta Premium Select, you’ll find more space to stretch out and relax with a wider seat, an additional recline, an adjustable footrest and leg rest to put your feet up.
Already bought tickets on delta.com and want to upgrade from Main Cabin to Delta Premium Select? Simply go to “My Trips,” click “Modify Flight” then click “Start Flight Change.”
Delta Premium Select
- Travel Period: Departure date for flights from Shanghai to U.S.: June 18th - September 30th, 2022.
- Advance Purchase: No restrictions
- Day of Week: Stated fares are available Monday to Sunday
- Cancellations: Nonrefundable for Main Cabin, if you are willing to choose refundable Main Cabin, the buy-up fare is ¥650. Refundable for Delta Premium Select.
- Changes: Changes are permitted, and change fees are waived for flights from China to U.S. during stated travel periods.
*Terms & Conditions
- Fares include fuel surcharges, passenger facility charges and any applicable taxes – note that amounts can change due to currency fluctuations
- Fares shown are DL operated flights and based on one-way trip for the stated travel period
- Fare rules and baggage allowance terms apply
- Travel must originate from Shanghai
- Blackout: None
- The number of seats available for listed fares will be limited and subject to seat availability.
- Must be ticketed at the same time of booking if booked on delta.com
- Stop overs: No stop overs permitted
- Passengers on Delta flights passing through Incheon International Airport remain on board and do not need to provide or prepare South Korean visa in advance
- Open segments or waitlists are not permitted
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional fares
- These fares are eligible for frequent flyer mileage accrual. Please provide your frequent flyer program number when making booking or at check-in
- Other restrictions may apply
- Delta has the final authority in the interpretation of these rules