SkyMiles® Members can use miles to upgrade to an elevated experience to Delta Premium Select, Delta Comfort +®, First Class or Delta One® when purchasing an air-inclusive package from Delta Vacations. Plus, bookings through Delta Vacations are eligible for Medallion® Complimentary Upgrades for one-way or round-trip travel.
Delta Vacations FAQs:
- Members are able to use miles toward the balance of their entire vacation package via Delta Vacation’s Miles to Go program, opens in a new window. Restrictions apply.
- At this time, payment for the air portion alone cannot be split between cash and miles.
- Based on availability, once a Member purchases a package from Delta Vacations, they can upgrade their seat via My Trips
on Delta.com or the Fly Delta app. Delta’s Upgrade with Miles terms apply., opens in a new window
Terms and Conditions
- Delta Vacations bookings are eligible for Medallion Complimentary Upgrades. Learn more about Medallion Complimentary Upgrades at delta.com/medallion.
- To book an upgrade using your miles, visit My Trips on Delta.com, the Fly Delta App or call 1-800-800-1504.
- Upgrading with miles on delta.com or the Fly Delta app after booking a flight:
- This product is nonrefundable and nonchangeable. If a customer voluntarily changes their flight or seat selection once purchased, no refund for the original purchase will be provided, and no MQDs (Medallion® Qualification Dollars) will be awarded.
- We reserve the right to assign or reassign your upgraded seat at any time, even after boarding of the aircraft, for operational, safety or security reasons. The final decision resides with the ground staff and the operating crew on the day of the flight.
- Refunds will be issued to any reassigned customer, if the customer is not moved to a comparable or better seat.
- The advertised price is not an offer, and is subject to change. No contract exists until you receive confirmation that payment was received and processed.
- Upgrades may only be purchased for Delta- or Delta Connection-operated flights, and are not available for Award Tickets and certain discounted and exception fares. Additional eligibility restrictions may apply at Delta's sole discretion.
- All passengers within the confirmation number must be upgraded to Main Cabin, Delta Comfort+™ or First Class/Delta One fare classes.
- Fare rules, opens in a new window of your initial reservation will apply, regardless of whether rules that would otherwise apply to the fare class of your upgraded ticket are less restrictive.
- Upgraded tickets are eligible for additional mileage, MQM (Medallion® Qualification Miles) and MQD accruals, due to the selection of Delta Comfort+™ or First Class/Delta One and associated fare classes, and the increase in base fare or carrier imposed surcharges paid in connection with your upgrade.
- All SkyMiles Program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide. To review how SkyMiles members earn Medallion® Qualification Dollars (MQDs) on Delta Vacations packages starting January 1, 2024, please visit delta.com/skymilesprogramchanges. To review rules for Delta Vacations miles redemption, please visit delta.com/us/en/delta-vacations/skymiles-member-experience/use-miles. Bonus miles do not count toward Medallion Status or Million Miler™ Status. Offers void where prohibited by law. Offers subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
- If you purchased trip insurance when purchasing your original ticket, your benefits under the trip insurance policy are limited to those applicable under your original ticket. Prices, offers, rules and benefits are subject to change.
Your elevated vacation experience starts here. Choose from flights, hotels, rides and activities all over the world, all in one place.
As trusted experts, we’ll help with recommendations, booking and support — whenever and wherever you need it.