Cancun & Riviera Maya Vacation Packages
Located in the Quintana Roo region of Mexico, Cancun is surrounded by the breathtaking Caribbean Sea and soft coral sands. The trendy nightlife is filled with music and dancing and the sunny days offer exciting activities, including deep sea fishing, snorkeling, roaming ruins or relaxing on the white sparkling sands.
South of Cancun, Riviera Maya boasts enriching experiences that include exuberant jungles, mystical cenotes, Mayan culture, cultural encounters and romantic settings.
RIVIERA MAYA, MEXICO
45% off rooms + free green fees + exclusive $100 resort coupons & priority luggage delivery*
- Book by September 30, 2021, for travel through December 20, 2022.
*Minimum night stays, select travel dates and other restrictions may apply. See Special Offer Terms and Conditions, Go to footer note for details.
Explore Cancun & Riviera Maya
Slide of :
- Swimming in Cenotes Slide 1 of 3: The Yucatan Peninsula is known for its underground cenotes that provide unique swimming experiences.
- Ancient Mayan Ruins Slide 2 of 3: The well-preserved ruins of Tulum, an ancient Mayan Port city, are perched on the cliff overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
- Local Shopping Slide 3 of 3: Street market stalls with a wide variety of colorful, handcrafted, local treasures offer fun Mexican souvenirs for visitors.
Travelers to Cancun often can’t wait to return, because of all there is to explore. Rappel into crystal-clear cenotes, tour the coast by ATV, bathe in hot springs, or go on a jungle adventure. Venture into the caves of Kantemo, submerge in the Xel-Ha waters, or enjoy the natural beauty of Sian Ka’an Reserve. No matter what you choose to do, it’s easy to find many amazing places to connect with nature. There are also several smaller cities surrounding Riviera Maya worth checking out, including Playa del Carmen and Puerto Morelos.
Divers come to the Mexican-Caribbean coast for its colorful tropical fish and exquisite coral reef. Currents allow for drift dives, deep dives, night dives, wall dives and shore dives. Favorite spots for snorkeling in the area include Puerto Morelos, Cozumel, Xel-Ha, Akumal and the Underwater Art Museum, where you can marvel at more than 500 sculptures.
For added fun and adventure, Delta Vacations offers golfing, fishing excursions, show tickets and more.
As Mexico’s most popular tourist destination, Cancun & Riviera Maya offers all sorts of shopping experiences, from street-stall jewelry stands and sprawling market-bazaars to ultramodern malls where anything imaginable is for sale. One of the most popular shopping areas in Mexico, Playa Del Carmen's Fifth Avenue, is a three-mile pedestrian walkway with high-end retailers, local shops, bars, cafes, street entertainment and more.
A fusion of flavors awaits you in Cancun. Your palate will enjoy a true carnival of taste, capable of satisfying the most demanding foodies — from sophisticated international cuisine to spicy, traditional Mexican food. Besides tequila, mescal is the trendiest drink in Mexico.
Foodies will be seduced in Riviera Maya by the exquisite culinary triumphs of the regional cuisine. Each dish offers a delightful combination of Spanish and Mayan flavors, and most are prepared with local, inherited recipes. For authentic Mexican food, visit Playa del Carmen to find many casual eateries with delicious tacos, seafood and more.
Delta Vacations vacation packages include round-trip airfare aboard Delta to Cancun International Airport (CUN). Round-trip transfers between the airport and your hotel are also included with your package. Transfers also include the round-trip ferry to Isla Mujeres. We also offer deluxe private and shared transfers from the airport to your hotel. Cancun International Airport is nine miles southwest of Cancun and approximately 40 miles from Riviera Maya.
Special Offers Terms and Conditions
- Purchase any Delta Vacations flight and hotel package from any Delta Vacations origin in the U.S. or Canada to Riviera Maya, for booking and travel dates that vary.
- Offer is valid on reservations that include a minimum of one flight on Delta Air Lines, Hawaiian Airlines, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Air France, Bahamasair, Aeromexico, Virgin Australia International, Virgin Atlantic, China Southern, WestJet and/or their codeshare partners; reservations that include only flights on other airlines do not qualify.
- Minimum 2-night hotel stay required.
- Additional baggage charges for checked luggage may apply, as well as any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination.
- Offer is not applicable to airfare or Globus family of brands including Globus, Cosmos, Monograms and Avalon packages; for groups of 10 or more people; and is not retroactive.
- Must be purchased through Delta Vacations.
- Offer applies to qualified passengers only. Children staying free in room do not qualify for discount.
- Offer will recalculate if modifications are made to the booking.
- Offer does not apply to taxes, fees and carrier-imposed surcharges.
- No refunds will be issued toward offer. Offer has no cash value. Offer void if qualifying booking is canceled.
- Programs and availability may vary. Delta Vacations flight reservations may be made up to 331 days in advance of flight departure.
- Delta Vacations must issue all airline tickets.
- Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are outlined during the booking process; other restrictions may apply.
- Delta Vacations is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules and reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- All SkyMiles Program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide. To review rules for Delta Vacations miles redemption, please delta.com/us/en/delta-vacations/use-miles. Delta Vacations airfares will earn Medallion® Qualification Dollars (MQDs – U.S.-based members only) based on fare class and distance flown. Bonus miles do not count toward Medallion Status or Million Miler™ Status. Offers void where prohibited by law. Offers subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
HAVEN RIVIERA CANCUN RESORT & SPA
Room 45% off rooms + Free green fees + Exclusive $100 resort coupons & priority luggage delivery
- Guests receive up to three rounds of free green fees, per person, per stay, at nearby El Tinto Country Club.
- Guests staying in Serenity Club for eight nights or longer, will receive three rounds of golf, including cart fees. Guests staying 4-7 nights will enjoy two rounds of golf, including cart fees. Guests staying in the Serenity Club suites for three nights or longer, will receive one round free green fee and cart fee included. Guests staying in all other room categories receive one round of free golf fees, golf cart fees not included.
- This offer is nontransferable. Tee times are subject to availability, and must be arranged with the Golf Concierge at the hotel. A credit card is required at the time of booking. Canceling or rescheduling tee times needs to be done at least 24 hours in advance to avoid no-show penalties.
- $100 in Resort Coupons: A minimum stay of three nights is required and special conditions apply. $100 in Coupons is valid for a 3-night stay or longer, and breaks down as 4 coupons worth $25 each. These coupons may be used toward:
- Spa treatment (specific Spa menu, only apply to treatment not to products, only one coupon can be redeemed per spa treatment).
- Romantic dining.
- Wine purchases from a specific list (does not apply to wines by the glass, bottles only, only one coupon can be applied toward one bottle of wine.
- Room upgrade.
- Resort coupons cannot be applied toward the following items: Beauty salon services, spa product purchases, telephone charges, dolphin experiences, gift shop purchases, boutique purchases, internet service, marina services, dive shop, medical services, car rentals and travel agency services.
- Book by September 30, 2021, for travel through December 20, 2022.