Ireland Vacation Packages
The island of Ireland is ready to welcome you to its vibrant cities, quaint villages, dramatic coastlines, world-class cuisine and friendly locals. Dublin is the perfect jumping off point to discover all the island has to offer, from the Wild Atlantic Way and Ireland's Ancient East to Belfast and the Causeway Coastal Route. It's all waiting for you, so start planning!
Getting to Dublin is easier than ever with year-round Delta® nonstop flights from New York (JFK), and seasonal nonstop service from Atlanta (beginning March 26, 2022) and Boston (beginning March 8, 2022).†
†Flight routings subject to change without notice.
Slide of :
- Dublin City Slide 1 of 3: Dublin is a UNESCO City of Literature, a historic powerhouse and one of Europe's friendliest cities.
- The Wild Atlantic Way Slide 2 of 3: Enjoy a journey of a lifetime as you travel along the Wild Atlantic Way with a visit to Kylemore Abbey and its majestic Neo-Gothic church in Connemara.
- Ireland’s Ancient East Slide 3 of 3: Uncover 5,000 years of history in Ireland’s Ancient East through compelling characters, ancient wonders, hidden stories and millennia-old myths.
Walk the streets of Dublin to feel the energy of more than 1,000 years of history, as echoes of the Vikings mix with quaint boutiques, cobbled streets reverberate with the sounds of musicians, and 18th-century parks play host to festivals and food markets.
It’s easy to head west from Dublin to the Wild Atlantic Way and hit the road on a 1,500-mile coastal journey starting from the wind-whipped tip of Malin Head in County Donegal to the beauty of Kinsale town in County Cork. The west of Ireland will wow you with its epic sites like Kylemore Abbey, the Ring of Kerry and Galway City.
Ireland’s Ancient East, a region that ripples with over 5,000 years of history, surrounds Dublin. There are compelling characters and ancient mysteries, hidden stories and millennia-old myths. Highlights include Kilkenny Castle in County Kilkenny, Glendalough in County Wicklow and the Rock of Cashel in County Tipperary. Be sure to explore Newgrange, a passage tomb older than Stonehenge and the Egyptian Pyramids.
North of Dublin awaits Belfast in Northern Ireland, an electric city that pulsates with culture. Don’t miss the Causeway Coastal Route where iconic sites like the Giant’s Causeway and Carrick-a-rede rope bridge are waiting to be discovered. The island of Ireland offers something for everyone!
TV and movie fans can visit filming locations from Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Game of Thrones® and Mel Gibson's Braveheart, which featured Trim Castle.
Trim is just one of the many 3,000 castles found on the island of Ireland and each one is even more stunning than the next! Dunluce Castle sits at the tip of the Antrim Coast on Northern Ireland's Causeway Coastal Route, and is one of the most picturesque and romantic castles you’ll find on the island.
Located in County Clare, Dromoland Castle is one of Europe's finest hotels that offers the experience of living like landed gentry, surrounded by luxury and beauty. Built in the 16th-century, the castle is a magnificent Renaissance structure that has been transformed into a luxury hotel, which is bookable through Delta Vacations.
There's no better way to immerse yourself in Ireland's stunning nature than to experience it firsthand. There are walking and hiking trails all over the island that wind through lush woodland, open green pastures and breathtaking cliff side. Or hit the road on two wheels and bike through the welcoming cities like Belfast and Galway or the many peaceful greenways like the Great Western Greenway or the Waterford Greenway.
Food is an integral part of contemporary culture on the island of Ireland — from lively farmers' markets and incredible local ingredients to craft brewing and distilling and innovative chefs who celebrate the rich connection between place and plate.
The island is bursting with incredible food experiences. Uncover the gourmet secrets of cities, such as Dublin, Belfast, Galway and Cork. In the company of expert food guides, cook up a supper you just caught on a Wild Atlantic Way beach. Or delve into the deep traditions of Ireland's whiskey by exploring the whiskey trails and hearing the stories behind some of the iconic distillers, including Bushmills in Northern Ireland, Slane Whiskey in Ireland's Ancient East, and Clonakilty on the Wild Atlantic Way.
Delta Vacations flight + hotel packages include round-trip airfare aboard Delta or a partner airline to Dublin International Airport (DUB). You can purchase round-trip private car, SUV and van transfers from the airport to your hotel.
For a Northern Ireland experience, fly into Belfast. If you plan on seeing several areas across the island of Ireland, add a car rental to your package. Just remember to drive on the left side.
- Purchase any Delta Vacations flight and hotel package from any Delta Vacations origin in the U.S. or Canada to any Delta Vacations destination, April 1 – June 30, 2022, for travel anytime.
- At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional codes SMGIFT400 or SMEARN75K.
- Offer is valid on reservations that include a minimum of one flight on Delta Air Lines®, Service may be operated by Delta Air Lines®; the Delta Connection® carriers: Endeavor Air, Inc., Republic Airways and SkyWest; Delta Shuttle® carrier: Republic Airways; SkyTeam® partners: Aeromexico®, Air Europa, Air France, Airlinair, Air One, Air One City Liner, Bahamasair, BritAir, China Airlines, China Eastern, China Southern, CSA Czech Airlines, KLM and Korean Airlines or codeshare partners: Aerolíneas Argentinas, Aerolitoral dba Aeromexico Connect, CAI Second, Aeromar, Austral Lineas Aereas dba Aerolineas Argentinas, BritAir dba Air France, CAIone, City Jet dba Air France LATAM Airlines Group, LATAM Colombia, LATAM Brazil, LATAM Peru, LATAM Paraguay, LATAM Ecuador, Paranair, Hawaiian Airlines, Hop! Dba Air France, Kenyan Airways, Joon Airlines, KLM CityHopper, Privilege Style, Regional CAE dba Air France, Silver Air, Shanghai Airlines, Transavia Airlines, Travel Service dba China Southern, Virgin Atlantic International, Aer Lingus dba Virgin Atlantic Little Red, Virgin Australia International, Virgin Australia Limited NZ dba Virgin Australia, VLM Airlines, WestJet, and WestJet Encore; Partners: Air Tahiti, British Airways (only within South Africa), ITA Airways.
- The hotel discount is based on the standard room charges of each of the participating hotels in destination.
- Minimum 2-night hotel stay required at a Delta Vacations property required.
- Package purchase includes flight and hotel; or flight, hotel and car rental, plus any optional activities.
- With promo code SMGIFT400 the primary traveler on the booking will receive a $50 Delta Gift Card on bookings up to $1,499; $100 Delta Gift Card on bookings of $1,500-$3,999; $250 Delta Gift Card on bookings of $4,000-$6,999; and $400 Delta Gift Card on bookings of $7,000 or more. Offer will be awarded 6-8 weeks after travel has been completed.
- With promo code SMEARN75K the primary traveler on the booking will receive 5,000 bonus miles on bookings up to $1,499; 20,000 bonus miles on bookings of $1,500-$3,999; 40,000 bonus miles on bookings of $4,000-$6,999; and 75,000 bonus miles on bookings of $7,000 or more. Offer will be awarded 6-8 weeks after travel has been completed.
- The primary traveler will receive up to 75,000 bonus miles, in addition to standard bonus miles and credited flight miles, through the SkyMiles Program. SkyMiles number must be added to the booking to receive the bonus miles.
- Additional baggage charges for checked luggage may apply, as well as any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination.
- Offer is not applicable to airfare; Globus family of brands including Globus, Cosmos, Monograms and Avalon packages; for groups of 10 or more people; and is not retroactive.
- Must be purchased through Delta Vacations.
- Offer applies to qualified passengers only. Children staying free in room do not qualify for discount.
- Offer will recalculate if modifications are made to the booking.
- Offer does not apply to taxes, fees and carrier-imposed surcharges.
- No refunds will be issued toward offer. Offer has no cash value. Offer void if qualifying booking is canceled.
- Programs and availability may vary. Delta Vacations flight reservations may be made up to 331 days in advance of flight departure.
- Delta Vacations must issue all airline tickets.
- Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are outlined during the booking process; other restrictions may apply.
- Delta Vacations is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules and reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- All SkyMiles Program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide. To review rules for Delta Vacations mileage redemption, please visit delta.com/vacations-usemiles. Delta Vacations airfares will earn Medallion® Qualification Dollars (MQDs – U.S.-based members only) based on fare class and distance flown. Bonus miles do not count toward Medallion Status or Million Miler™ Status. Offers void where prohibited by law. Offers subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
- Taxes, fees and carrier-imposed surcharges are noncommissionable.
Promotional code will always be validated and appropriate discount will be deducted if terms and conditions are met.
- Via the Internet:
Enter promotional code SMGIFT400 or SMEARN75K in the Promo Code/eCertificate box on the Booking page.
Delta Gift Card Offer Terms and Conditions
Use of this eGift Card or physical Gift Card is subject to these terms and conditions:
- The Gift Card Number and PIN / Redemption Code located in the digital Delta eGift Card ("eGift") or on the back of the physical Delta Gift Card ("Card"), as applicable, are required for redemption.
- eGifts and Cards may not be redeemed within seventy-two (72) hours after the time of purchase.
- eGifts and Cards can only be redeemed using one of the methods specified below:
- At delta.com/redeem.
- Call Delta Air Lines Reservations and advise the agent that you are redeeming an eGift or a Card. In the U.S. and Canada, call 800-225-1366 or 800-225-2525; in Japan, call 0570-077733 or 0476-31-8000; and in all other countries, call the local Delta Air Lines Reservations office. This method of redemption may result in direct ticketing charges.
- At delta.com/vacations or by calling 800-800-1504 for Delta Vacations® packages that include air transportation. (Travel Advisors, call 800-727-1111.)
- In person at a Delta Air Lines City Ticket Office (CTO) or with Delta Air Lines Airport Customer Service (ACS).
- Through a Delta Air Lines General Sales Agent (GSA).
Other Terms and Conditions
- To redeem or check balance, visit delta.com/redeem and enter your gift card information.
- eGifts and Cards may be redeemed toward the total purchase price of air transportation, including taxes, fees, and surcharges imposed on the air transportation, or on Delta Vacations packages that include air transportation (excluding any cash portion of an Award or Miles + Cash Ticket). They may not be used for any additional fees (including baggage fees) or for any other products or services (including class upgrades, in-flight purchases, premium seating, mileage booster, SkyMiles Cruises, cargo, hotel stays, or car rentals).
- Gift Cards cannot be used to pay for any cash portion of an Award or Miles + Cash Ticket.
- eGifts and Cards may only be used for travel on Delta Air Lines marketed flights, including those operated as Delta Connection® and by Delta Air Lines codeshare partners with a Delta Air Lines flight number.
- eGifts and Cards may be used toward Delta Vacations® packages that include air transportation.
- eGifts and Cards are issued only in U.S. dollars ("USD"). If an eGift or a Card is used for the purchase of a ticket issued in a currency other than USD, the full value of the eGift or Card will be converted to that currency using the Bankers Rate of Exchange in effect on the date of ticket issuance, and the rate of exchange will be indicated on the ticket.
- Tickets purchased using eGifts and Cards are subject to the applicable Delta Air Lines Contract of Carriage and fare rules (including change penalties).
- If redeemed at www.delta.com, a maximum of five forms of payment (including eGifts or Cards) can be applied towards a single transaction, regardless of the number of tickets purchased as part of that transaction; if redeemed through any other method, a maximum of five forms of payment (including eGifts or Cards) can be applied toward a single ticket. eGifts and Cards can be used with other eGifts and/or Cards, but cannot be used in conjunction with any other certificate, voucher or credit towards a single ticket. If you wish to redeem more Gift Cards for a single purchase, please call Delta Air Lines at 1-800-225-1366 and a Reservations Specialist will be able to assist you.
- If redeemed for a Delta Vacations package at delta.com/vacations, up to four forms of payment (including eGifts or Cards) can be applied towards a single transaction, regardless of the number of tickets purchased as part of that transaction; eGifts and Cards can be used with other eGifts and/or Cards, but cannot be used in conjunction with any other certificate, voucher or credit towards a single ticket. If you wish to redeem more Gift Cards for a single purchase, please call Delta Vacations at 1-800-800-1504 and a Reservations Specialist will be able to assist you.
- eGifts and Cards are not reloadable and do not expire. No service or inactivity fees apply.
- eGifts and Cards, including those that are lost, stolen, or destroyed, will not be replaced by Delta for any reason.
- eGifts and Cards are not credit, debit or charge cards, and have no implied warranties.
- eGifts and Cards are not refundable and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash, check or credit except where refund or redemption is required by law. You may not use a Gift Card to purchase other Gift Cards. Gift Cards purchased from delta.com/giftcards cannot be reloaded, resold, or transferred for value. Void if reloaded, resold, transferred for value, or redeemed for cash. Unused Gift Cards may not be transferred other than as a gift. Total purchases on delta.com/giftcards for any one individual may not exceed ten thousand dollars ($10,000.00) in one calendar day.
- Where eGifts or Cards are redeemed for a ticket, but travel is not taken, the value of the redeemed ticket (after any applicable penalties) will be provided in accordance with Delta Air Lines' standard policy regarding ticket refunds.
- eGifts and Cards may only be sold by Delta and Delta-licensed vendors. eGifts and Cards that are for sale or sold by an unlicensed vendor are subject to confiscation or voiding by Delta.
- eGifts and Cards that are altered or obtained fraudulently are subject to confiscation or voiding by Delta.
- Delta is not responsible for eGifts or Cards that are undeliverable or not received due to inaccurate delivery information provided by the purchaser.
- Delta reserves the right to refuse, cancel or hold for review transactions initiated using eGifts or Cards for suspected fraud, incorrect certificate or card denomination, or violations of these terms and conditions.
- Delta may at any time and without notice change these terms and conditions or contract with a third party to administer the eGift program or the Card program.
- Use of eGifts and Cards is subject to applicable law. In the event of a conflict between these terms and conditions and applicable law, applicable law will govern.
- The laws of the state of Virginia, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions, apply to these Terms and Conditions and use of any eGift or Card.
- Delta and its affiliates make no warranties, express or implied, with respect to eGifts and Cards, including any express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- eGifts and Cards are issued by and are solely the obligation of Delta Gift Cards, Inc. ("DGC"), an affiliate of Delta Air Lines, Inc., that is authorized to issue eGifts and Cards for sale by Delta and Delta-licensed vendors to be redeemed toward the total purchase price of air transportation on Delta Air Lines marketed flights.
- Payment Methods To purchase Delta Gift Cards from Delta, you may use a valid American Express Delta SkyMiles Credit Card, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, or JCB credit card, or PayPal or ApplePay on mobile.
- Delivery Information and Requirements for Gift Card Purchasers All orders of Gift Cards are subject to a process that compares purchaser information provided on the web site with information about the purchaser provided by the purchaser's financial institution. If there is a discrepancy, your Gift Card order may be delayed until it can be corrected. If you have concerns about your order, please contact Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reasons for Failed Delivery of eGift Cards eGift Cards are delivered via email. If you have confirmed the recipient's email address but the eGift Card has not been viewed within a reasonable period after the requested delivery date, following is a list of the most common reasons why delivery may have failed:
- Spam filter blocked email or routed it to a bulk/spam folder
- If a spam filter is blocking Delta emails from getting to an inbox, the email options will need to be modified so that Delta emails are not considered spam.
- Recipient's firewall blocked the email
- Email inbox is over size limit
- Invalid email address
- Spam filter blocked email or routed it to a bulk/spam folder
- Personalized Messaging If you wish to add a personal message to a Gift Card, simply type your message in the Message field during the purchase process. Personal messages are limited in length to the space provided on the eGift Card, or to the space provided on the presentation carrier of a physical Gift Card. There is no additional charge to include a personalized message. If we do find inappropriate, offensive or otherwise objectionable messages, we reserve the right to cancel them.