A New Choice for Customers with Affirm
Delta Vacations is offering customers a new way to pay for travel. With Affirm, you can choose to make easy monthly payments to go on your vacation without having to pay for it all up front.
How Affirm Works:
- When paying for your travel, select Affirm, provide five simple pieces of information1 and receive a credit decision in seconds.
- Once approved, you have the option to spread out the cost of your trip over 6, 12 or 18 monthly installments,2 with any interest shown in simple dollars rather than as a hard-to-calculate interest rate.
- There are no late or hidden fees, so you will never pay a dollar more than you agreed to at checkout.
- Upon successful completion of your Affirm loan process, let our Delta Vacations Specialist know. We receive the payment information directly from Affirm. You will also receive an email confirmation from Affirm.
- If you’re unsuccessful obtaining an Affirm loan, you can speak to a Delta Vacations Specialist or call 1-800-800-1504 about other payment options.
For additional information, visit affirm.com, opens in a new window.
Terms & Conditions
- Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required.
- Affirm is a third-party offeror of the financing. All Affirm financing terms apply. Delta Vacations is not liable for Affirm products or services.
- Affirm only needs five pieces of information for most credit decisions: name, phone number, email address, date of birth and the last four digits of your social security number.
- For example, a $2,000 purchase might cost $130/mo over 18 months at 15% APR.