Celebrating 5 Years of Success: Delta & Korean Air
Throughout our partnership, Delta and Korean Air have worked closely to develop products and services to ensure a consistent, industry-leading customer experience that includes:
- Introducing new Minneapolis (MSP) and Boston (BOS) to Incheon (ICN) service
- Launching seamless, digital check-in via both Delta and Korean Air’s apps or websites powered by SkyTeam technology
- Aligning baggage allowances and priority boarding for corporate customers
- Offering reciprocal benefits on Korean Air’s SKYPASS and Delta’s SkyMiles® programs so Members can earn and use miles when traveling
- Reducing connecting time with convenient flight schedules
Today, Korean Air and Delta offer 18 peak day departures between Seoul-Incheon and the U.S., connecting more than 290 destinations in the Americas and over 80 destinations in Asia in 44 countries.