Travel to South Korea (ICN)

To visit South Korea, Korean Authorities require vaccinated and unvaccinated travelers to provide printed or digital proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR, RT-PCR, NAAT, NEAR, SDA or TMA test within 2 days of departure. A Rapid Antigen Test administered by a professional within 24 hours of departure will also be accepted.

All travelers to Korea, except Korean nationals, must have a valid visa or, if eligible, may apply for a Korean Electronic Travel Authorization (K-ETA), which must be applied for at least 72 hours before departure. Prior to departure, travelers must upload their proof of vaccination and pre-departure test results into the Q-Code System, opens in a new window.

Visit the Delta Discover Map to see all entry requirements.