VIRGIN ATLANTIC’S UPPER CLASS WING
Experience a seamless
transfer from your car
to the LHR clubhouse.
Stylish, Private Check-In, Now Available on Every Premium Flight from LHR.
Skip the check-in and security queues each time you fly in Delta One® or Virgin Atlantic’s Upper Class cabin from London-Heathrow (LHR). The Upper Class Wing is an exclusive check-in experience at LHR Terminal 3, providing you with a quick and effortless transfer from your taxi or car to the Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse through accelerated check-in, baggage concierge, and Private Security Channel.
Hours of Operation: 6:00 am to 10:00 pm
There are two ways to take advantage of this benefit for your upcoming flight.
- Arrive at least 60 minutes prior to your departure and follow these steps:
- Have your driver take the last left before the usual Terminal 3 drop-off location. Follow signage for “Virgin Upper Class Wing.”
- Ask your driver to press the intercom at the security barrier and give your name and flight number. Your vehicle will be admitted to the Upper Class Wing area.
- Have your driver park in one of the short-term parking spaces, where a member of the Upper Class Wing team will greet you.
- If you’re not arriving at Terminal 3 by car or taxi, you can still check in at an Upper Class desk within the main terminal in Zone A, where you will be taken straight through the Private Security Channel.
- For an even quicker check-in experience, call the Delta Upper Class Wing support desk at 1-800-985-8706 from the U.S. or 0-808-145-3742 from the U.K. You may call within one month of traveling and up to 2 hours before your flight. Then, provide the support desk representative with the following information:
- Full flight details, including unique locator reference or ticket number
- Names of all passengers in the vehicle, whether they will be flying or not.
- Full passport details of all passengers and the address of their first night’s stay in the U.S.
- Car registration, make, model and color
- Chauffeur or driver’s name
- Cell/mobile number for the driver or passenger
- Number of bags to check in
- Email address
- Estimated arrival time.
Please note that parking is not available at the Upper Class Wing, and drivers will be required to exit the Wing after dropping you off.
If you’re taking public transportation to London-Heathrow, (mainline train, tube or the Heathrow Express), you can still enjoy a fast transfer through the Private Security Channel within the Upper Class Wing.
Check in at Zone A in Terminal 3, then take the elevator up, and use your boarding pass to access the Upper Class Wing.