DELAYED, CANCELLED FLIGHTS OR MISSED CONNECTIONS?
When changes happen You're in control
Step 1: Check/change your new rebooked flight.
Step 2: Check in for your new flight & get your new boarding pass.
Step 3: Verify/change your seats.
Delta.com is a great place to find helpful information anytime flights are delayed, cancelled or connecting flights are missed. You can subscribe to One-Time Flight Notifications where you’ll be able to:
- Sign up to receive email alerts of departures and arrivals.
- Receive updates of delays, cancellations, schedule changes and reminders.
Sign up for One-Time Flight Notifications.
On the Go
Having the Fly Delta app when flight changes happen is like having a Delta Red Coat in the palm of your hand.
- Receive real time notifications of flight and gate changes.
- Rebook cancelled or misconnected flights.
- Check the latest flight status and get terminal and gate info.
- View a seat map and select or change your seat.
- Track your checked bag by scanning your bag tag– even during your flight.
- Check your status on the upgrade or standby list.
- View airport maps, transit details, weather and Delta Sky Club locations.
Free to download. Always free to use in flight. Get the Fly Delta app now.
At the Airport
Handling flight changes should be easy when you're at the airport. Self service tools are available to help you on your way as quickly as possible.
- Delta may have already rebooked you on the next available flight. Use the Scan & Go tool to scan your old boarding pass and print your new one, along with any meal or hotel vouchers when applicable.
- Select new flights as needed - If you want to find an alternate flight, use the touch screen kiosk to review and select your new flight.
- You're on your way. Delta always has up-to-date flight information screens, helpful agents, and the ability to track your checked bags.