NORTH AMERICA DAY PASS
The North America Day Pass offers 24 hours of unlimited Internet on all Gogo® equipped Delta flights in the contiguous US 48 and Alaska. It's a great value if you're flying domestically for more than three hours within a 24 hour period on Delta Wi-Fi equipped aircraft.
All North America Day Pass transactions are final and will not be refunded. By purchasing this pass, you are purchasing a limited license to access the Gogo® domestic on-board network. This license allows you to access the network for one continuous period of 24 hours on all Gogo-equipped North America Delta flights, and expires twelve months following purchase of the pass. The purchase and sale of this limited license is completed when the pass is placed in your Gogo® account. This license has no cash value and cannot be refunded, transferred or assigned. After the limited license term has expired, the pass representing this license will no longer appear in your account.
Here's how it works:
- Upon completion of your purchase, your North America Day Pass will be stored in your Gogo® account. In the event that you do not have a Gogo® account, an account will be created for you using the email address associated with your booking.
- While in flight, select "Gogo® in-flight" as the wireless network and launch browser.
- Log into your account using the email address provided during purchase
- Get online, in air!
Terms & Conditions:
- State taxes apply for purchases made using a credit card with billing address in New Mexico, South Dakota or Texas.
- North America Day Pass purchases are processed by Gogo®, therefore Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card Members will not earn double miles from Delta for this purchase.”
- All Wi-Fi service provided by Gogo® LLC. Wi-Fi service inquiries should be addressed to Gogo at Gogoair.comopens in a new window.
- After your purchase, you will be able to access Inflight Internet on future Gogo equipped North America Delta flights by simply signing in to your account on the home screen at www.gogoair.comopens in a new window.
- Your pass allows you to connect any Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone to the Gogo network on any North America Gogo-equipped Delta flight, and you can sign out and sign back in without purchasing another pass (so long as your pass remains active); however, it will not allow access to more than one device simultaneously.
- Gogo Inflight Internet is available when the Wi-Fi network is activated above 10,000 feet and the use of electronic devices are permitted by the airline. All policies regarding the use of electronic devices in flight apply.
- Voice service is not permitted or supported.
- Does not include Entertainment on Demand products.
- The minimum requirements to access the service include a Wi-Fi adapter and a supported browser; more detailed requirements are available at Gogoair.comopens in a new window
- Any liability for damage to the passenger caused by loss of information or data is rejected by the airline. In case of misuse or manipulation, any liability is rejected by the airline. Even within the nationwide coverage area, there are several factors that may interfere with actual service, quality and availability-including the ability to initiate, validate and maintain an in-flight connection. These factors include, but are not limited to: network changes, aircraft and network traffic volume, service outages, technical limitations, signal strength, and other conditions.
- Like any mobile broadband network, connectivity speed may vary due to your device, atmospheric conditions, terrain, network capacity, and aircraft location. In order to preserve an equitable passenger experience for everyone, Gogo prioritizes different types of usage. Certain applications requiring high bandwidth, such as streaming audio and video, file sharing or gaming, are given a lower priority and at times may not work consistently or at all. Delta may also have policies that would restrict some uses.
- Gogo will become unavailable as the aircraft makes its final approach to its destination and prepares for landing, so please save your work! You may connect to Gogo on your next flight (subject to availability) so long as your pass remains active.
- Additional Wi-Fi passes may be available in flight.
- Wi-Fi service is not available on all Delta flights. In addition, service for this pass is not available outside the continental USA and Alaska. Some parts of Alaska may experience interruptions.
- Questions or Comments regarding the service should be directed to Gogo Customer Care at 1.877.350.0038 or at customercare@Gogoair.com.
- Access to Gogo customer care via eChat live messaging is available 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week while on your flight or on the ground through Gogo’s homepage at www.gogoair.comopens in a new window.