Save when you bundle Priority Boarding with a Delta Wi-Fi Domestic Day Pass. Be among the first to board, stow bags and get comfortable with Priority Boarding, plus with Wi-Fi on more than 2,200 domestic daily flights through our partnership with Gogo.® You can check email, connect with friends or follow your favorite team, all above 10,000 feet.
- Upon check-in, Zone 1 will be included on your printed and eBoarding pass.
- Board the plane early when the gate agent calls for Zone 1 boarding.
Wi-Fi North America Day Pass
- Upon completion of your purchase, your North America Day Pass will be stored in your Gogo® account. In the event that you do not have a Gogo account, an account will be created for you using the email address associated with your booking.
- While in flight, select “Gogo In-Flight” as the wireless network and launch browser.
- Log into your account using the email address provided during purchase.
- Get online, in air!
Terms and Conditions:
All Priority Boarding and North America Day Pass transactions are final and will not be refunded. By purchasing this pass, you are purchasing a limited license to access the Gogo domestic on-board network. This license allows you to access the network for one continuous period of 24 hours on all Gogo-equipped U.S. domestic Delta flights, and expires twelve months following purchase of the pass. The purchase and sale of this limited license is completed when the pass is placed in your Gogo® account. This license has no cash value and cannot be refunded, transferred or assigned. After the limited license term has expired, the pass representing this license will no longer appear in your account.
- Priority boarding is valid only for early boarding on the Delta or Delta Connection® flight for which it was purchased.
- The priority boarding zone will be printed on the customer’s boarding document during the check-in process on delta.com, at an airport kiosk, or with a Delta airport agent.
- Passengers that fail to board in their paid priority zone, as printed on their boarding document, will not be eligible to receive a refund.
- This purchase is non-refundable, non-transferable and no changes allowed.
- This voucher cannot be sold or bartered, transferred, redeemed for cash or exchanged for any item other than priority boarding
- A voluntary change in your flight itinerary will result in the forfeiture of Priority Boarding purchases associated with that particular flight. Priority Boarding purchases will not be transferred to a new flight and a refund will not be available.
- Priority Boarding purchases are in U.S. dollars. This purchase is subject 5% GST and/or other applicable taxes applied to purchases by Canadian residents..
- Delta Air Lines reserves the right to cancel this offer at any time.
- Questions or Comments regarding this voucher should be directed to delta.com/comments.
Wi-Fi North America Day Pass
- State taxes apply for purchases made using a credit card with billing address in New Mexico, South Dakota or Texas.
- All Wi-Fi service provided by Gogo® LLC. Wi-Fi service inquiries should be addressed to Gogo at Gogoair.comopens in a new window.
- After your purchase, you will be able to access Inflight Internet on future Gogo equipped U.S. domestic Delta flights by simply signing in to your account on the home screen at www.gogoair.comopens in a new window.
- Your pass allows you to connect any Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone to the Gogo network on any U.S. domestic Gogo-equipped Delta flight, and you can sign out and sign back in without purchasing another pass (so long as your pass remains active); however, it will not allow access to more than one device simultaneously.
- Gogo Inflight Internet is available when the Wi-Fi network is activated above 10,000 feet and the use of electronic devices are permitted by the airline. All policies regarding the use of electronic devices in flight apply.
- Voice service is not permitted or supported.
- Does not include Entertainment on Demand products.
- The minimum requirements to access the service include a Wi-Fi adapter and a supported browser; more detailed requirements are available at Gogoair.comopens in a new window
- Any liability for damage to the passenger caused by loss of information or data is rejected by the airline. In case of misuse or manipulation, any liability is rejected by the airline. Even within the nationwide coverage area, there are several factors that may interfere with actual service, quality and availability-including the ability to initiate, validate and maintain an in-flight connection. These factors include, but are not limited to: network changes, aircraft and network traffic volume, service outages, technical limitations, signal strength, and other conditions.
- Like any mobile broadband network, connectivity speed may vary due to your device, atmospheric conditions, terrain, network capacity, and aircraft location. In order to preserve an equitable passenger experience for everyone, Gogo prioritizes different types of usage. Certain applications requiring high bandwidth, such as streaming audio and video, file sharing or gaming, are given a lower priority and at times may not work consistently or at all. Delta may also have policies that would restrict some uses.
- Gogo will become unavailable as the aircraft makes its final approach to its destination and prepares for landing, so please save your work! You may connect to Gogo on your next flight (subject to availability) so long as your pass remains active.
- Additional Wi-Fi passes may be available in flight.
- Wi-Fi service is not available on all Delta flights. In addition, service for this pass is not available outside the continental USA and Alaska. Some parts of Alaska may experience interruptions.
- Questions or Comments regarding the service should be directed to Gogo Customer Care at 1.877.350.0038 or at customercare@Gogoair.com.
- Access to Gogo customer care via eChat live messaging is available 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week while on your flight or on the ground through Gogo’s homepage at www.gogoair.comopens in a new window.