SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (SFO)
Located before security in Terminal 1, The SFO Aquarium features an exotic array of colorful tropical fish for passersby to admire. Once inside, the AirTrain connects all terminals for easy access. A trolley it ain't — but it gets the the job done.
- Distance from City Center: 14 miles
- Ground Transportation Options: BART, Caltrain, Shuttle bus, Taxi, Rental car
- Average Taxi Fare to City Center: $60-$80
- Average Bus/Train Fare to City Center: 10.70
- Additional Airport Info: San Francisco International Airportopens in a new window
- Book Flight to San Francisco