HAWAII VACATION PACKAGES
Island of Hawaii volcano update: The beauty, hospitality and aloha of Hawaii is still calling. According to the Hawaii Tourism Authority, travel to Hawaii remains safe. The Kilauea volcano activity has only affected a remote area on the Island of Hawaii’s east side. Please visit the Hawaii Tourism Authorityopens in a new window.
Whether you stay for a week on one island or travel between many, you'll never run out of things to do or places to explore during a vacation to Hawaii. Oahu offers something for everyone. Maui offers golfers and sunbathers true paradise. Kauai offers outdoor adventures, great golfing, refreshing waterfalls and lush forests. Hawaii Island is impossible to categorize with rain forests, grassy plains, snow-topped mountains, active volcanoes and beaches that come in a variety of colors. Vacations to the smaller island of Lanai are the perfect place to get away from it all, and simply relax.
Book a Vacation
Special Deals & Offers
Why Delta Vacations?
- Save when you bundle & book
- Customize your vacation package to 300+ destinations
- Earn up to 7,500 bonus miles
- Redeem miles toward the cost of your vacation or a flight upgrade
- Enjoy flexible payment options including 24-hour holds, deposits and more
- Have peace of mind with Travel Protection Plans
- Experience expert service and support with our U.S.-based Customer Engagement Center