Use the Flight Lookup above to see if your flight is eligible for Delta FlyReadySM If so, you can begin the process which could include the following:
- Starting 7 days prior to your departure, you can review available testing options
- Schedule a test appointment with a nearby provider through TrustAssure and your test results will be automatically digitally verified
- Even if you don’t get tested through TrustAssure, you can still upload your test results for digital verification
- If your destination accepts vaccination, upload a digital copy of your vaccine record or take a photo and upload your paper vaccine record
- Once your documents are verified, for select destinations your Delta FlyReadySM status will be reflected on your trip itinerary for a seamless check-in and boarding experience
It is highly likely your destination has additional travel requirements for entry – be sure to check out our Delta Discover Map for the latest travel requirements for your destination.
Please bring a physical version of your original health documentation (test result or vaccine record) and any other required entry documents with you during travel. We recommend keeping your passport and all documents with you while flying. If a flight delay or cancellation occurs, please review the expiration of your health documents to ensure they remain valid.