Ireland Vacation Packages
The island of Ireland is ready to welcome you to its vibrant cities, quaint villages, dramatic coastlines, world-class cuisine and friendly locals. Dublin is the perfect jumping off point to discover all the island has to offer, from the Wild Atlantic Way and Ireland's Ancient East to Belfast and the Causeway Coastal Route. It's all waiting for you, so start planning!
Getting to Dublin is easier than ever with year-round Delta® nonstop flights from New York (JFK), Atlanta and Boston.†
†Flight routings subject to change without notice.
Slide of :
- Dublin City Slide 1 of 3: Dublin is a UNESCO City of Literature, a historic powerhouse and one of Europe's friendliest cities.
- The Wild Atlantic Way Slide 2 of 3: Enjoy a journey of a lifetime as you travel along the Wild Atlantic Way with a visit to Kylemore Abbey and its majestic Neo-Gothic church in Connemara.
- Ireland’s Ancient East Slide 3 of 3: Uncover 5,000 years of history in Ireland’s Ancient East through compelling characters, ancient wonders, hidden stories and millennia-old myths.
Walk the streets of Dublin to feel the energy of more than 1,000 years of history, as echoes of the Vikings mix with quaint boutiques, cobbled streets reverberate with the sounds of musicians, and 18th-century parks play host to festivals and food markets.
It’s easy to head west from Dublin to the Wild Atlantic Way and hit the road on a 1,500-mile coastal journey starting from the wind-whipped tip of Malin Head in County Donegal to the beauty of Kinsale town in County Cork. The west of Ireland will wow you with its epic sites like Kylemore Abbey, the Ring of Kerry and Galway City.
Ireland’s Ancient East, a region that ripples with over 5,000 years of history, surrounds Dublin. There are compelling characters and ancient mysteries, hidden stories and millennia-old myths. Highlights include Kilkenny Castle in County Kilkenny, Glendalough in County Wicklow and the Rock of Cashel in County Tipperary. Be sure to explore Newgrange, a passage tomb older than Stonehenge and the Egyptian Pyramids.
North of Dublin awaits Belfast in Northern Ireland, an electric city that pulsates with culture. Don’t miss the Causeway Coastal Route where iconic sites like the Giant’s Causeway and Carrick-a-rede rope bridge are waiting to be discovered. The island of Ireland offers something for everyone!
TV and movie fans can visit filming locations from Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Game of Thrones® and Mel Gibson's Braveheart, which featured Trim Castle.
Trim is just one of the many 3,000 castles found on the island of Ireland and each one is even more stunning than the next! Dunluce Castle sits at the tip of the Antrim Coast on Northern Ireland's Causeway Coastal Route, and is one of the most picturesque and romantic castles you’ll find on the island.
Located in County Clare, Dromoland Castle is one of Europe's finest hotels that offers the experience of living like landed gentry, surrounded by luxury and beauty. Built in the 16th-century, the castle is a magnificent Renaissance structure that has been transformed into a luxury hotel, which is bookable through Delta Vacations.
There's no better way to immerse yourself in Ireland's stunning nature than to experience it firsthand. There are walking and hiking trails all over the island that wind through lush woodland, open green pastures and breathtaking cliff side. Or hit the road on two wheels and bike through the welcoming cities like Belfast and Galway or the many peaceful greenways like the Great Western Greenway or the Waterford Greenway.
Food is an integral part of contemporary culture on the island of Ireland — from lively farmers' markets and incredible local ingredients to craft brewing and distilling and innovative chefs who celebrate the rich connection between place and plate.
The island is bursting with incredible food experiences. Uncover the gourmet secrets of cities, such as Dublin, Belfast, Galway and Cork. In the company of expert food guides, cook up a supper you just caught on a Wild Atlantic Way beach. Or delve into the deep traditions of Ireland's whiskey by exploring the whiskey trails and hearing the stories behind some of the iconic distillers, including Bushmills in Northern Ireland, Slane Whiskey in Ireland's Ancient East, and Clonakilty on the Wild Atlantic Way.
Delta Vacations flight + hotel packages include round-trip airfare aboard Delta or a partner airline to Dublin International Airport (DUB). You can purchase round-trip private car, SUV and van transfers from the airport to your hotel.
For a Northern Ireland experience, fly into Belfast. If you plan on seeing several areas across the island of Ireland, add a car rental to your package. Just remember to drive on the left side.
- Purchase any Delta Vacations flight and hotel package from any Delta Vacations origin in the U.S. or Canada to any Delta Vacations destination, by September 30, 2022, for travel anytime.
- At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code SM250.
- Offer is valid on reservations that include a minimum of one flight on Delta Air Lines®, Service may be operated by Delta Air Lines®; the Delta Connection® carriers: Endeavor Air, Inc., Republic Airways and SkyWest; Delta Shuttle® carrier: Republic Airways; SkyTeam® partners: Aeromexico®, Air Europa, Air France, Airlinair, Air One, Air One City Liner, Bahamasair, BritAir, China Airlines, China Eastern, China Southern, CSA Czech Airlines, KLM and Korean Airlines or codeshare partners: Aerolíneas Argentinas, Aerolitoral dba Aeromexico Connect, CAI Second, Aeromar, Austral Lineas Aereas dba Aerolineas Argentinas, BritAir dba Air France, CAIone, City Jet dba Air France LATAM Airlines Group, LATAM Colombia, LATAM Brazil, LATAM Peru, LATAM Paraguay, LATAM Ecuador, Paranair, Hawaiian Airlines, Hop! Dba Air France, Kenyan Airways, Joon Airlines, KLM CityHopper, Privilege Style, Regional CAE dba Air France, Silver Air, Shanghai Airlines, Transavia Airlines, Travel Service dba China Southern, Virgin Atlantic International, Aer Lingus dba Virgin Atlantic Little Red, Virgin Australia International, Virgin Australia Limited NZ dba Virgin Australia, VLM Airlines, WestJet, and WestJet Encore; Partners: Air Tahiti, British Airways (only within South Africa), ITA Airways.
- The hotel discount is based on the standard room charges of each of the participating hotels in destination.
- Minimum 2-night hotel stay required at a Delta Vacations property required.
- No minimum purchase amount required. Package purchase includes flight and hotel; or flight, hotel and car rental, plus any optional activities.
- Discount is $25 off bookings of up to $1,999; $50 off bookings of $2,000-$3,999; $125 off bookings of $4,000 - $6,999 and $250 off bookings of $7,000 or more.
- Maximum discount is $250 off per booking; discount is a percentage of each eligible land component.
- Additional baggage charges for checked luggage may apply, as well as any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination.
- Offer is not applicable to airfare; Globus family of brands including Globus, Cosmos, Monograms and Avalon packages; for groups of 10 or more people; and is not retroactive.
- Must be purchased through Delta Vacations.
- Offer applies to qualified passengers only. Children staying free in room do not qualify for discount.
- Offer will recalculate if modifications are made to the booking.
- Offer does not apply to taxes, fees and carrier-imposed surcharges.
- No refunds will be issued toward offer. Offer has no cash value. Offer void if qualifying booking is canceled.
- Programs and availability may vary. Delta Vacations flight reservations may be made up to 331 days in advance of flight departure.
- Delta Vacations must issue all airline tickets.
- Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are outlined during the booking process; other restrictions may apply.
- Delta Vacations is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules and reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- All SkyMiles Program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide. Delta Vacations airfares will earn Medallion® Qualification Dollars (MQDs – U.S.-based members only) based on fare class and distance flown. Bonus miles do not count toward Medallion Status or Million Miler™ Status. Offers void where prohibited by law. Offers subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
Promotional code will always be validated and appropriate discount will be deducted if terms and conditions are met.
- Via the Internet:
Enter promotional code SM250 in the Promo Code/eCertificate box on the Booking page.
- Via Customer Engagement Center or Travel Advisor:
At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code SM250.