London Vacation Packages
*Minimum night stays, select travel dates and other restrictions may apply. See Special Offer Terms and Conditions, Go to footer note for details.
Slide of :
- Tower Bridge Slide 1 of 3: This iconic symbol of London is best viewed from the River Thames, aboard a boat cruise or on the flanking pedestrian boardwalks.
- Westminster Abbey Slide 2 of 3: Open to the public, Westminster Abbey is England’s coronation church and the final resting place of its great kings, queens, poets, musicians, scientists and politicians.
- Buckingham Palace Slide 3 of 3: Indulge in royal fever with a glimpse of Buckingham Palace, the London residence and administrative headquarters of the Queen.
A sprawling, global city, London is bursting with sightseeing opportunities — from Big Ben and the Tower of London to Buckingham Palace and the London Eye. One of the most iconic elements of the city is the Thames River, famous for its dinner cruises. London has 32 districts, each with its own personality. The West End offers theater and great nightlife. Covent Garden and Strand are the liveliest areas for outdoor cafes, street artists and markets.
Catch the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace, explore the British Museum — one of more than 170 museums in London, or see the Tower of London’s crown jewels. Discover awe-inspiring architecture and fascinating history at St. Paul’s Cathedral. Visit Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum and The Sherlock Holmes Museum on Baker Street. A must-see, living pageant of British history is Westminster Abbey, a 700-year-old cathedral.
With a Delta Vacations getaway, you can also add an exciting tour and activity to your package, such as a theater pass or sightseeing tour. We also offer a myriad of European tour choices, ranging from fully escorted tours to independent multi-city stays and river cruises.
From designer jewels to thrifty vintage clothing to cutting-edge technology, London’s streets offer an exhilarating shopping experience. Shop like a queen at Harrods on Brompton Road in Knightsbridge. Head over to Kings Road in the Chelsea area for oodles of chic boutiques or to Covent Garden for trendy shops and craft stalls. No matter what shopping hotspot you wander to, you’ll find a shopper’s paradise.
Want to try something authentic? Stop at a local pub for the best fish and chips London has to offer, or indulge in an afternoon tea — a real British tradition. From food trucks and lunch spots to cozy pubs and Michelin-starred restaurants, London has something for every taste. Quench your thirst at one of the many rooftop bars, cocktail bars, basement taverns and champagne bars around the city.
Delta Vacations flight + hotel packages include round-trip airfare aboard a Delta Partner Airline to London Heathrow International Airport (LHR) or London Gatwick International Airport (LGW). Round-trip transfers between the airport and London hotels are available for purchase, including private van, sedan and shared-ride transfers.
Special Offer Terms and Conditions
- Purchase any Delta Vacations flight and hotel package from any Delta Vacations origin in the U.S. or Canada to London by October 31, 2021, for travel through March 22, 2022.
- Offer is valid on reservations that include a minimum of one flight on Delta Air Lines, Hawaiian Airlines, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Air France, Alitalia, Bahamasair, Aeromexico, Virgin Australia International, Virgin Atlantic, China Southern, WestJet and/or their codeshare partners; reservations that include only flights on other airlines do not qualify.
- Minimum 2-night hotel stay required.
- Additional baggage charges for checked luggage may apply, as well as any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination.
- Offer is not applicable to airfare; Ski Vacations or Globus family of brands including Globus, Cosmos, Monograms and Avalon packages; for groups of 10 or more people; and is not retroactive.
- Must be purchased through Delta Vacations.
- Offer applies to qualified passengers only. Children staying free in room do not qualify for discount.
- Offer will recalculate if modifications are made to the booking.
- Offer does not apply to taxes, fees and carrier-imposed surcharges.
- No refunds will be issued toward offer. Offer has no cash value. Offer void if qualifying booking is canceled.
- Programs and availability may vary. Delta Vacations flight reservations may be made up to 331 days in advance of flight departure.
- Delta Vacations must issue all airline tickets.
- Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are outlined during the booking process; other restrictions may apply.
- Delta Vacations is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules and reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- All SkyMiles Program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide. Delta Vacations airfares will earn Medallion® Qualification Dollars (MQDs – U.S.-based members only) based on fare class and distance flown. Bonus miles do not count toward Medallion Status or Million Miler™ Status. Offers void where prohibited by law. Offers subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
Baglioni Hotel London
Exclusive room savings + Free Breakfast
- 3-night minimum stay required.
- Room savings apply to Deluxe and Signature Suites room categories.
- Room savings are subject to availability.
- Free breakfast for all guests per room, per stay.
- Book by October 31, 2021, for travel through March 22, 2022.