Bonaire Vacation Packages
Known as the diver's paradise, Bonaire is a Dutch island located east of Curacao and just north of the Venezuela coast. Filled with warm, friendly people and blessed with natural beauty, life here is enjoyed at an unhurried pace.
More memories. More savings. Now, SkyMiles® Members can choose from our highest mileage offer yet of up to 75K bonus miles or up to $350 off per booking, for travel anytime. Terms apply., Go to footer note
Not a SkyMiles Member? Join for free today., opens in a new window
FEATURED HOTELS & RESORTS
• The Bellafonte - Luxury Oceanfront Hotel
• Buddy Dive Resort
• Courtyard Bonaire Dive Resort
• Divi Flamingo Beach Resort & Casino
• Harbour Village Beach Club Bonaire
• Resort Bonaire
• Van der Valk Plaza Beach & Dive Resort Bonaire
The capital city, Kralendijk, is a quiet beach town with Dutch Colonial buildings, a historical fort, a shopping boulevard and excellent restaurants. Rincon Village is the oldest town on the island and within the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. Originally settled by the Spanish in the early 1500’s, Rincon was strategically nestled in a valley to ward off impending danger from pirates. Outside Rincon is Washington Slagbaai National Park and its impressive natural phenomena, including caves, rock formations, bays, beaches and blowholes.
Bonaire has more than 20 sandy beaches and coves with spectacular coral reefs offshore. The beaches on the west and southeast sides of Bonaire are great for swimming. The beaches on the northeast side of the island are only suitable for sunbathing and relaxing. And throughout the island’s elevated northern end is a desert landscape reminiscent of the American Southwest with varying cacti species.
Slide of :
- Beaches Slide 1 of 3: The island's gorgeous beaches are a fantasy come true — with gently lapping waves and crystal-clear waters — there are plenty of perfect spots for sunbathing and snorkeling.
- Diving Slide 2 of 3: For the 28th consecutive year, Bonaire is recognized as the #1 Shore Diving Destination in the Caribbean by Scuba Diving Magazine’s Annual Reader’s Choice Awards.
- Flamingos Slide 3 of 3: Nestled on Bonaire’s southern tip is The Flamingo Reserve, a protected breeding ground for the island’s signature bird.
With more than 180 miles of unique scenery, there are countless ways to experience the island by land or sea. Bonaire is a diver's paradise and leader in nature conservancy. From storied offshore wrecks and teems of vibrant colored tropical fish to massive coral reefs and deep dive walls, Bonaire is a top destination for snorkeling and scuba diving.
Nature lovers can hike the endless mountain trails, go bird watching, or see baby turtles hatch. Watersports enthusiasts will find lots to do along the beautiful coastline. Land sailing, also known as sand yachting, is another popular activity, and the largest land sailing track in the world is outside of Rincon. From fishing and kiteboarding to windsurfing and mountain biking, the activities on Bonaire are about as abundant as its bird population.
Boutiques and shops are scattered throughout the island and at many resorts. Downtown Kralendijk is home to the island’s majority of shops and truly reflects its Caribbean vibe. Kaya Grandi is Bonaire’s picturesque shopping street featuring an array of art galleries, bookstores and fashion and jewelry stores.
Bonaire’s dining and nightlife options are a bit tamer than on the other more traveled Caribbean islands and can be found mostly on resorts. Although not completely absent, the small bars and cafes harbor a distinctive charm. Gambling-inclined guests will relish the sound of the slot machines at Bonaire's Divi Flamingo Hotel & Casino and Van der Walk Plaza Beach & Dive Resort.
Delta Vacations flight + hotel packages include round-trip airfare aboard Delta to Bonaire International Airport (BON). And, for the convenience of exploring Bonaire on your own, we offer car rentals you can add to your package.
- Purchase any Delta Vacations flight and hotel package from any Delta Vacations origin in the U.S. or Canada to any Delta Vacations destination, October 1 – December 14, 2021, for travel anytime.
- At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code SMMORE75K (miles) or SMMORE350 (savings).
- Offer is valid on reservations that include a minimum of one flight on Delta Air Lines, Hawaiian Airlines, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Air France, Bahamasair, Aeromexico, Virgin Australia International, Virgin Atlantic, China Southern, WestJet and/or their codeshare partners; reservations that include only flights on other airlines do not qualify.
- Minimum 2-night hotel stay at a Delta Vacations property required.
- Package purchase includes flight and hotel; or flight, hotel and car rental, plus any optional activities.
- With promo code SMMORE75K the primary traveler on the booking will receive 5,000 bonus miles on bookings up to $1,500; 20,000 bonus miles on bookings of $1,500-$3,999; 40,000 bonus miles on bookings of $4,000-$6,999; and 75,000 bonus miles on bookings of $7,000 or more.
- Maximum of 75,000 bonus miles for the primary traveler only. SkyMiles number must be added to the booking as the primary traveler to receive the extra bonus miles.
- The primary traveler is the SkyMiles Member whose number is used to make the booking and whose information in entered first on the Traveler Information page.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks after completion of your Delta Vacations stay for the miles to be posted to your account.
- With promo code SMMORE350 receive $25 off on bookings up to $1,500; $100 off on bookings of $1,500-$3,999; $200 off on bookings of $4,000-$6,999; and $350 off on bookings of $7,000 or more.
- Maximum discount is $350 off per booking; discount is a percentage of each eligible land component.
- Additional baggage charges for checked luggage may apply, as well as any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination.
- Offer is not applicable to airfare or Globus family of brands including Globus, Cosmos, Monograms and Avalon packages; for groups of 10 or more people; and is not retroactive.
- Must be purchased through Delta Vacations.
- Offer applies to qualified passengers only. Children staying free in room do not qualify for discount.
- Offer will recalculate if modifications are made to the booking.
- Offer does not apply to taxes, fees and carrier-imposed surcharges.
- Offer can not be applied retroactively.
- No refunds will be issued toward offer. Offer has no cash value. Offer void if qualifying booking is canceled.
- Programs and availability may vary. Delta Vacations flight reservations may be made up to 331 days in advance of flight departure.
- Delta Vacations must issue all airline tickets.
- Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are outlined during the booking process; other restrictions may apply.
- Delta Vacations is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules and reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- All SkyMiles Program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide. Delta Vacations airfares will earn Medallion® Qualification Dollars (MQDs – U.S.-based members only) based on fare class and distance flown. Bonus miles do not count toward Medallion Status or Million Miler™ Status. Offers void where prohibited by law. Offers subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
Promotional code will always be validated and appropriate discount will be deducted if terms and conditions are met.
- Via the Internet:
Enter promotional code SMMORE75K (miles) or SMMORE350 (savings) in the Promo Code/eCertificate box on the Booking page.
- Via Customer Engagement Center or Travel Advisor:
At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code SMMORE75K (miles) or SMMORE350 (savings).