Elevate Your Status Purchase Agreement Terms & Conditions
Agreement made between Delta Air Lines, Inc. ("Delta") and the SkyMiles Member ("Member") in connection with the Member's desire to participate in the Delta SkyMiles Elevate Your Status Program. Delta, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to approve the Member's participation in the Delta SkyMiles Program.
- Pursuant to this Agreement and the order form for Elevate Your Status, the Member desires to buy a bundle of Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs), Medallion Qualification Segments (MQSs) and Medallion Qualification Dollars (MQDs — U.S. based only) for posting to the Member's account, and the purchasing Member acknowledges that they will be charged certain fees for such a transaction, as set forth herein on this website. Fees assessed for the bundle purchased under the Elevate Your Status Program are non-refundable and will count toward MQD balance.
- The purchase and use of these bundles are subject to the terms and conditions of the SkyMiles Membership Guide. To review the rules, see Membership Guide & Program Rules opens in a new window. Offers void where prohibited by law. Additional restrictions may apply. Delta is solely responsible for the redemption and fulfillment of MQMs, MQSs and MQDs.
- The sale, barter, gift or assignment of MQMs, MQSs, MQDs, mileage awards or other benefits, other than by Delta, is expressly prohibited.
- Please allow 24 hours for the MQMs, MQSs and MQDs purchased under the Elevate Your Status Program to be posted to a SkyMiles account. Purchased MQMs and MQSs through the Elevate Your Status program will only be deposited toward a Member's balance. Dollars spent on purchase of a bundle will be deposited toward a Member's MQD balance.
- The Elevate Your Status program is a limited time offer and will be available through .
- The Member's acceptance of the terms of this Agreement authorizes Delta to charge the credit card that such Member provides under the Elevate Your Status Program for the amount stated, based on the bundle purchased by such Member. In the event of any MQM/MQS/MQD or financial discrepancy, the payment calculations under this Agreement shall be based upon data contained in Delta's records, and the data in Delta's records shall take precedence over the data in any other records.
- Any MQMs/MQSs purchased or MQDs credited through this agreement may not be conveyed to persons engaged in the sale, direct or indirect, of flight MQMs or arranging for the sale of such MQMs, MQSs or MQDs. Any improper usage of MQMs/MQSs/MQDs pursuant to this Agreement and the Elevate Your Status Program, or any other misuse of MQMs/MQSs/MQDs, shall be grounds for immediate confiscation and forfeit of such MQMs/MQSs/MQDs, including the adjustment of Medallion Status and may be grounds for the forfeiture of all MQMs/MQSs/MQDs in the Member's account and the Member's ejection from the SkyMiles program.
- Elevate Your Status bundles may only be received into SkyMiles accounts that have been established for at least 10 days and have earned at least one mile since enrolling in the SkyMiles program. This Program may not be available in all markets or geographic areas. Member must purchase the minimum transaction amount of 1,000 MQMs and 3 MQSs per transaction. Purchased MQMs/MQSs and credited MQDs will count toward qualifications for SkyMiles Medallion and Million Miler Status and will not count toward a Member's available mileage balance.
- Member may not purchase more than 10,000 MQMs or 15 MQSs for posting to his or her own account for the Medallion year. Purchased MQMs/MQSs and credited MQDs cannot be gifted or transferred between accounts.
- All amounts paid by the Member for the purchase of MQMs and MQSs as well as credit of MQDs is pursuant to this Agreement or as otherwise set forth on the Elevate Your Status purchase pages. MQM/MQS purchases and MQD credits are in U.S. dollars.
- The Member shall comply with all federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations with respect to this Agreement and the purchase of MQMs/MQSs/credit of MQDs under the Elevate Your Status Program.
- By submitting the order form to purchase a bundle, or by allowing the credit card number provided to be charged for the purchase of MQMs/MQSs/MQDs under the Elevate Your Status program, the Member acknowledges and signifies his or her agreement with the terms and conditions stated.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Member and Delta with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, if any, whether written or oral, relating to such subject matter.
- Delta Air Lines retains the right to remove purchased MQMs/MQSs and credited MQDs if payment is not received by the Bill To Party.
- MQMs purchased through the Elevate Your Status Program may count as Rollover MQMs. MQDs do not roll over. Any MQMs earned above your Medallion qualification level at the end of the year will automatically roll over to your MQM balance for Status qualification the following year. Rollover MQMs are a Medallion Benefit only. Members who do not achieve any Tier of earned Medallion Status through the published requirements are ineligible for rollover MQMs.
- Members that qualify for Rollover MQMs must also earn the minimum amount of MQDs needed to qualify for Medallion Status.
- All Elevate Your Status transactions are final. Once a transaction is complete the MQMs/MQSs/MQDs will not be reversed under any circumstance.
- Personal information provided in this application will be used by Delta Air Lines for the purpose of managing the Elevate Your Status promotion and the SkyMiles program which are necessary for your participation in this program.
- Offer is valid for one SkyMiles account; merged SkyMiles accounts cannot exceed a maximum of 10,000 MQMs and 15 MQSs.
- If applicable, Medallion Status and Million Miler™ Status will be updated within 24 hours of purchasing an Elevate Your Status bundle.
- The MQD requirement for Medallion Status applies to Members with a primary residence in the United States (50 states and the District of Columbia) only.
- Prices subject to change at any time without notice.
- The prices for purchasing MQMs/MQSs align with the benefits of each Medallion Tier. The price one pays for a bundle toward Silver Medallion Status in will be different than the price to reach Gold Medallion Status in , and so on. Two Members who are currently at the same Status Tier for their Status may be qualifying toward different Status Tiers for , so they may see different prices.
SkyMiles is a registered trademark of Delta Air Lines, Inc. Delta may change the SkyMiles program rules, change or terminate program partners, regulations, benefits, conditions of participation or mileage levels, in whole or in part, at any time with or without notice, even though changes may affect the value of mileage already accumulated. This program may be terminated by Delta at any time, with or without notice. All SkyMiles program rules apply to SkyMiles program membership, miles, offers, mile accrual, mile redemption, and travel benefits. Offers void where prohibited by law. Other restrictions may apply. To review the rules, please visit Membership Guide & Program Rules opens in a new window.